Roma to get accepted as "Indian Diaspora"?

Roma as Indian Diaspora?

• Total voters

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
The zyadis are another catagaroy

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
uumm no. If they had any origin in India it was several hundred years ago. By that logic there is even talk that Europeans immigrated out of India, does that mean they get to be Indians as well?

Roma people aren't exactly something I'm proud of. They have a culture of stealing, petty crime, prostitution, begging etc.. Not exactly your high achiever Indian immigrant.

Europe can own them along with the kebabs they are importing wholesale from Islamic shitholes.

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I will welcome such a move. Romas should be recognised as Indian diaspora, who should be entitled to all the rights and priviledges of the Indian diaspora elsewhere from GoI so long as they follow Dharmic faith. Its time to save Romas from the inhuman barbaric white trash who have been treating them like shit for several centuries. Who knows, the white trash might actually learn some humanity in the process

Khagesh

I will welcome such a move. Romas should be recognised as Indian diaspora, who should be entitled to all the rights and priviledges of the Indian diaspora elsewhere from GoI so long as they follow Dharmic faith. Its time to save Romas from the inhuman barbaric white trash who have been treating them like shit for several centuries. Who knows, the white trash might actually learn some humanity in the process

True that but don't hold your breath for that. At the same time do not get taken in by the propaganda also.

For your records, the overseas Indians have gotten better response from the current govt while the Hindus from Pakistan are rotting. That is a character at display not a happenstance.

Most of these deshbhaktas will not want to get seen within 20 km of Romas or 50 km of Hindus refugees from Pakistan.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Roma are of Indian origin no doubt but difficult to say "Indian diaspora" because they left 1000+ years back.
Last year I think there were intimations from GoI that Roma may be declared part of Indian diaspora, though I don't know if they have followed through.

Coming to integration into euro societies; not many have achieved that.
So I wouldn't entirely blame the Roma for that.

Ps: Op is Roma; please be considerate guys.

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sounds similar to the line used by African Americans. Whats their excuse today in this day and age?
Wow. For all talk about being woke, you are as brainwashed by cousin fucking rednecks as an average alt righter. You seriously think African American community has no legitimate issues in usa whose origin can't be traced back to slavery and mistreatment by white filth?

You will not understand social progress and consequences of slavery and subjugation unless you were a victim of one. and no, being an upper caste punjabi temporarily under british rule doesn't count for it

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
True that but don't hold your breath for that. At the same time do not get taken in by the propaganda also.

For your records, the overseas Indians have gotten better response from the current govt while the Hindus from Pakistan are rotting. That is a character at display not a happenstance.

Most of these deshbhaktas will not want to get seen within 20 km of Romas or 50 km of Hindus refugees from Pakistan.
I am not taken in by propaganda. When sullah filth whih threaten our national security like Rohinya can be taken in, i don't see why not Roma.

Regarding the last part,Bhakths are only good at ass licking. They will immediately start demanding full citizenship for Romas if modi announces intend to do it . bunch of clueless buffoons really

Vijyes

Diaspora is dependent on culture. There is no problem with Roma being called Indian as long as they are amenable to stop believing in revelations of prophets and agree to live according to reason.

The problem with that is 2 fold - India is secular which is highly problematic as it respects any random beliefs and dharma has been severely degraded due to islam into hinduism

I don't mind calling Roma as Indian diaspora but that makes little sense as of now. There should be certain basis for doing so. As of now, Romania is part of NATO and EU. The ties with Romanian people and Indians are not strong. It will take some time to sort out many problems, establish cultural relationships and then the naming of Roma as Indians will be meaningful.

Last edited:

Vijyes

By the way, I have seen many people here abusing Romas because of European biases. I am finding it strange that despite all the bullshit and lies spread by Europeans, rewriting of history, twisting of facts being exposed they are still valued! Romas are not genetically thieves. Hitler may have wanted to kill them and the pigmies but that doesn't mean they were evil.

All depends on circumstances. Romas are hated by European populations and made to live miserably. Even the African population became monkey like because of European abuse. We should not forget how dharma degraded into sati and untouchability due to islam. By the same logic, we too are useless beings. One must understand the origins of the problems before passing judgement.

For example, the same Africans who show monkey behaviour in USA behave extremely decently in India. They are called SIDDHI or SIDDI in India. They were brought in as slaves by arabs and British early on. They are very kind and gentle people and don't indulge in any of the monkey behaviour of the blacks of US do.

Ethnicity has little to do with culture. So, please speak keeping this in mind

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Wow. For all talk about being woke, you are as brainwashed by cousin fucking rednecks as an average alt righter. You seriously think African American community has no legitimate issues in usa whose origin can't be traced back to slavery and mistreatment by white filth?

You will not understand social progress and consequences of slavery and subjugation unless you were a victim of one. and no, being an upper caste punjabi temporarily under british rule doesn't count for it
Wow, dude talk about being castist. But I guess it is alright when the target is a so called "upper" caste.

Yes, I forgot to checkin my Punjabi upper caste privilege at the door. So much privilege my grandfathers siblings were slaughtered in partition, he got to India with nothing, just a few Rupees wrapped in his turban. And he lost those when he swam across a flooded river between Pakistan and India with a mob of raging Muslims at his back.

My dad tells me stories of scavenging in forests for food and how he found a goat with two broken legs and picked it up and brought it to the village so that he could feed his family. Grandfather couldn't afford to pay for his college, but he was noticed by Army recruiters because he ran fast and they sponsored his college education as an Army athlete. He enlisted and fought two wars for India to raise his siblings and didn't have money to buy me clothes or toys. Do you know how much land my family has for being a so called upper caste? One fucking acre. Between four brothers.

Do I think the African American community has no legitimate issues? No. However, that does not give them in this day and age to complain about white privilege when the same white kids are as broke and struggling as they are. However, one community overwhelmingly turns to thug life and gang banging.

On top of it, broke white kids and asian kids have to deal with this:
Asians Penalized 50 Points On SAT – Black Students Given 230 Bonus Points…

God bless your bleeding heart, I propose you house a Roma and African American family in your house immediately. :smash:

Bharat Ek Khoj

India is not in shape of bringing people here.
Also the article says there are around 20 Million Roma, so how many and on what basis Roma people be welcomed ?
Do they know that they will have to struggle here more because of caste system where a lower caste can get admission with 50% while upper caste student has to struggle even with 70%.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles