Rohingya refugee crisis

Tactical Frog

Country flag
The fact that I consider like valid in principle the right to resist oppression of Royinghas does not mean that I would support them if they embraced terrorism, radical islamism or any other nefarious ideology. I cannot choose between pest and cholera.

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Gois, now @Tactical Frog will put money where his mouth is- humanity, rights and shit and will now take back the millions of Rohingya roaches which are infecting the country. Time for @Tactical Frog frog to show his superior western civilisational humanity and state here how many of the rohingya roaches he is willing to take back to his home country France. For our part, we Indian Nazis will sponsor the ticket prices of the roaches he is willing to take to his country. I am sure a superior country like france will be a better humanitarian country with rights and shit for the roaches

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
The fact that I consider like valid in principle the right to resist oppression of Royinghas does not mean that I would support them if they embraced terrorism, radical islamism or any other nefarious ideology. I cannot choose between pest and cholera.
You need to take off those rose tinted glasses sir. Radical Islamism is an oxymoron. The peaceful Muslim of today is the jihadist of a future generation.

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The right to resist tyranny and oppression is at the heart of the American and French revolutions. So Shans, Karens and Royinghas too have a right to resist if they are oppressed. Sorry if that sounds like a casual attitude about separatism. Last time I checked, members here had only sympathy for the Baluch people resisting to Pakistan’s iron rule.
Last I checked, French had no problem with sponsoring the civil war in Syria(supporting various terrorists there for geopolitical reasons) nor with the millions butchered in process. So why the crocodile tears about Humanity and shit now?
So only French have the right idea on who is proper humans deserving of Human rights(like Rohingyas) and who is not (like Syrians and Libyans butchered in French sponsored civil wars ).

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
To the Indian folk here- this is why you should never sympathise with the westerners.They are all snakes if this thread is any indication. See how venomous their position is on things which are of interest to them- like in Syria, Libia etc and on things which are not of much problem to them like in Rohinya/Kashmir. This is why we should never side with these clowns whenever they are butchered by sullahs in Paris attacks or other terrorist attacks.

In fact, many moronic indians in this forum think that westerners are our allies against Islam. They are not. Both Islam and West are the two sides of the same coin called Abrahamism and are a blight on Humanity. In fact the latter is far more dangerous to us than Islam ever will be if one looks at the pattern of support for the anti india forces like Naxals, North east seperatists. Time for Indians of this forum to develop a back bone and self respect and stop writing RIP/ we stand with you crap whenever sullahs butcher a bunch of Frenchies. Instead, write about why Frenchies should respect the Human rights of the Syrians and Libians and their right to butcher the Frenchies as pay back for destroying their lives through civil war sponsored by the Frenchies

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
To the Indian folk here- this is why you should never sympathise with the westerners.They are all snakes if this thread is any indication. See how venomous their position is on things which are of interest to them- like in Syria, Libia etc and on things which are not of much problem to them like in Rohinya/Kashmir. This is why we should never side with these clowns whenever they are butchered by sullahs in Paris attacks or other terrorist attacks.

In fact, many moronic indians in this forum think that westerners are our allies against Islam. They are not. Both Islam and West are the two sides of the same coin called Abrahamism and are a blight on Humanity. In fact the latter is far more dangerous to us than Islam ever will be if one looks at the pattern of support for the anti india forces like Naxals, North east seperatists. Time for Indians of this forum to develop a back bone and self respect and stop writing RIP/ we stand with you crap whenever sullahs butcher a bunch of Frenchies. Instead, write about why Frenchies should respect the Human rights of the Syrians and Libians and their right to butcher the Frenchies as pay back for destroying their lives through civil war sponsored by the Frenchies
@Tactical Frog , @Armand2REP are not official representatives of Western countries. What they are posting is their personal opinion. The problem is that even if you talk to the average Indian outside this conservative echo chamber of ours, their views will be similar.

Let's be good hosts and hear them out and explain our POV instead of being combative.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Gois, now @Tactical Frog will put money where his mouth is- humanity, rights and shit and will now take back the millions of Rohingya roaches which are infecting the country. Time for @Tactical Frog frog to show his superior western civilisational humanity and state here how many of the rohingya roaches he is willing to take back to his home country France. For our part, we Indian Nazis will sponsor the ticket prices of the roaches he is willing to take to his country. I am sure a superior country like france will be a better humanitarian country with rights and shit for the roaches
Human rights are universal. Every civilisation has its own path to the realization that mankind is one family and that each member of the family has by birth the same rights. And no, there is no superior and inferior civilisation, only different ways ! Because every civilisation tends towards the same direction. I see India as great source of inspiration for all believers in universal values with the likes of Rabindranath Tagore .

Tactical Frog

Country flag
@Tactical Frog , @Armand2REP are not official representatives of Western countries. What they are posting is their personal opinion. The problem is that even if you talk to the average Indian outside this conservative echo chamber of ours, their views will be similar.

Let's be good hosts and hear them out and explain our POV instead of being combative.
Don’t worry, I am not taking anything too personal. I learnt on this forum that Indians are on average very nice people even when very combative.

thethinker

Country flag
Huff Po never disappoints to exhibit secularism.

The writer Rumi Ahmed seems to convey that this was a missed opportunity for India to become a regional super power by not taking in the Rohingyas. :lol:

In Failing To Protect The Rohingyas, India Has Failed Itself

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/rumi-a...rohingyas-india-has-failed-itself_a_23253632/

Also, this gem from that article :

Hate always follows fear

India's PM and current policymakers are probably blinded by the fact that the Rohingya victims are Muslims, i.e. 'terrorists'. The Indian foreign policy establishment and PM Modi probably did not see the humanitarian side of the brutal ethnic cleansing, and the genocide-proportion persecution — all they are seeing is an influx of 'potential terrorists'. There is a colossal failure in understanding the fact that the Rohingya crisis is a tragedy of unfathomable proportion. Failing to contain the events leading to this tragedy that has fallen on a marginal Muslim population, India risks creating a goldmine for future terrorist recruits in its backyard.

Akhileshwa

Huff Po never disappoints to exhibit secularism.

The writer Rumi Ahmed seems to convey that this was a missed opportunity for India to become a regional super power by not taking in the Rohingyas. [emoji38]

In Failing To Protect The Rohingyas, India Has Failed Itself

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/rumi-a...rohingyas-india-has-failed-itself_a_23253632/

Also, this gem from that article :

Hate always follows fear

India's PM and current policymakers are probably blinded by the fact that the Rohingya victims are Muslims, i.e. 'terrorists'. The Indian foreign policy establishment and PM Modi probably did not see the humanitarian side of the brutal ethnic cleansing, and the genocide-proportion persecution — all they are seeing is an influx of 'potential terrorists'. There is a colossal failure in understanding the fact that the Rohingya crisis is a tragedy of unfathomable proportion. Failing to contain the events leading to this tragedy that has fallen on a marginal Muslim population, India risks creating a goldmine for future terrorist recruits in its backyard.
Of course it's a damn muslim. Ummah above all.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Replace with what ? Chinese- American order ? Xi-Putin’s order ? India will not have any power in these two scenarios. But wrong thread again !
India will good in any scenario that is might makes right.

The only enemy is china which we can balance on our own.

As for being overwhelmed,if India cannot one day defend itself alone instead of running to America and the West,then it does not deserve to be a superpower in the future.we should grow fast and be like an Indian version of China,a powerful country with its own civilizational vision.

Moreover I am against any universalism.islamic universalism,western human rights universalism,etc.let every country live by Thier own rules.there is no universal right or wrong.there is only right or wrong within a group.so you white people can follow your human rights which is just modified Christian religion and drive your race to extinction.we will strive to be like you in the old times,confident and led by our might to get what we want.

Thats what colonialism has taught me,if you want to achieve things as a tribe or nation,you gotta have power of money,military, science,etc behind you.no one respects someone whose power they don't fear.

Rohingyas are anchors that will slow us down in that goal.we don't need them and if it were upto me I would personally go ghengis Khan on the them.

Mod Edit: This is not stormfront. No 'n' word and such...

Last edited by a moderator:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
.so you white people can follow your human rights which is just modified Christian religion and drive your race to extinction.we will strive to be like you in the old times,confident and led by our might to get what we want.

Is that a prediction? Or a wish? Or are you secretly the Indian illuminati. :biggrin2: Not of the mummy daddy burger chomping variety of course.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Moreover I am against any universalism.islamic universalism,western human rights universalism,etc.let every country live by Thier own rules.there is no universal right or wrong.there is only right or wrong within a group.so you white people can follow your human rights which is just modified Christian religion and drive your race to extinction.we will strive to be like you in the old times,confident and led by our might to get what we want.
I am a pure atheist .. never thought of human rights in terms of christianity. The Catholic Church has an horrible record in terms of human rights. The protestant churches are no much better !

If I understand your position well there are no universal rights but only individual rights within a certain group and according the beliefs of the group. Or maybe no individual rights at all depending of the group. Okay I respect that opinion .. this is part of the human rights to express freely your opinions. I hope you enjoy this particular right !

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
I am a pure atheist .. never thought of human rights in terms of christianity. The Catholic Church has an horrible record in terms of human rights. The protestant churches are no much better !

If I understand your position well there are no universal rights but only individual rights within a certain group and according the beliefs of the group. Or maybe no individual rights at all depending of the group. Okay I respect that opinion .. this is part of the human rights to express freely your opinions. I hope you enjoy this particular right !
Human rights is derived out of anger against the church and the system which people got enlightened after being killed by the black death plague. The human rights is just whims and fancies of a few disgruntled people who felt deprived of their entitlement. So, they decided that now onwards they only have entitlements at all cost.

Realities is that duties and rights are a system of action and reaction. The moment you stop doing your duties, the moment you stop having your rights. Be default every man is every other man's enemy. Only when the men agree to share a mutually agreeable principles of life and don't betray, they become allies and friends. So, one's duties of helping is reliant on the loyalty and not random. The concept of refugees existed since over 5000 years in India. But the condition was - surrender. Only those politically persecuted people who accept surrendering the new state and swear their loyalty to it are liable for refuge, provided there is enough resource in the state for it. Communities like parsis/Zoroastrians have taken refuge in India by this way.

There is no right to freedom of expression or opinion without duty of expressing or opinionating with reason, there is no right to food unless you swear loyalty to the society, there is no right to freedom of religion unless you swear loyalty to the culture etc. There is right only as a consequence of your duties. It is not that one can simply irritate others with opinions just because he is jobless and claim freedom of opinions and expression.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Human rights is derived out of anger against the church and the system which people got enlightened after being killed by the black death plague. The human rights is just whims and fancies of a few disgruntled people who felt deprived of their entitlement. So, they decided that now onwards they only have entitlements at all cost.

Realities is that duties and rights are a system of action and reaction. The moment you stop doing your duties, the moment you stop having your rights. Be default every man is every other man's enemy. Only when the men agree to share a mutually agreeable principles of life and don't betray, they become allies and friends. So, one's duties of helping is reliant on the loyalty and not random. The concept of refugees existed since over 5000 years in India. But the condition was - surrender. Only those politically persecuted people who accept surrendering the new state and swear their loyalty to it are liable for refuge, provided there is enough resource in the state for it. Communities like parsis/Zoroastrians have taken refuge in India by this way.

There is no right to freedom of expression or opinion without duty of expressing or opinionating with reason, there is no right to food unless you swear loyalty to the society, there is no right to freedom of religion unless you swear loyalty to the culture etc. There is right only as a consequence of your duties. It is not that one can simply irritate others with opinions just because he is jobless and claim freedom of opinion
s and expression.
How did such an authoritarian system work out for India in the long run? Did the rulers in charge always make the right decisions for the people ? Did someone external ever manage to conquer us? Who decides on the version of culture that somebody is supposed to swear loyalty to? Is it the BJP or the Congress or the Sanghis or Commies?

Lastly, why should anybody get refuge in India? We are the second most populous country in the world, why shouldn't the rest of the developed world as well as the Islamic Ummah help their brethren?

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
How did such an authoritarian system work out for India in the long run? Did the rulers in charge always make the right decisions for the people ? Did someone external ever manage to conquer us? Who decides on the version of culture that somebody is supposed to swear loyalty to? Is it the BJP or the Congress or the Sanghis or Commies?

Lastly, why should anybody get refuge in India? We are the second most populous country in the world, why shouldn't the rest of the developed world as well as the Islamic Ummah help their brethren?
The culture is dharma. The sub culture are all corrupt due to historical destruction. Technically, if a ruler deviates, परशुराम must kill him. That is also important. So, by loyalty, I meant that - to convert.

Next, as I have mentioned, it is subject to availability of resources. Hindus are producing less babies which means we may need more soldiers for war and additional soldiers may be helpful. So, accepting Hindus (including Parsi and other offshoot of dharma) may be desirable along with the expulsion of traitors.

Do note that war is imminent

cannonfodder

Country flag
I am perfectly aware of that "Syrian thread" where your made similar duplicitous talk of French righteousness and got thrashed by DFI member kundu. I neither have time or inclination to elaborate further on "God" given right of Europeans to civilize 3rd world countries. Dhindus can go through this epic conversation where the bubble was blown:pound:.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/the-syrian-crisis.20816/page-192

The Tamil example is bunch load of crap comparing it to Islamic supremacist tendency of separatism & destroying local cultures. The pertinent discussion would be what Europeans and westerns will do or preparing to do when they are faced with similar threat of violence, separatism or demands for independent state( Supposedly rakhine state was also promised by colonial brothers British themselves:drool: for taking care of buddhist/japs).

Exhibit A: Douglas Murray (Founder of Center of social cohesion) [Gay, Atheist Xtian to score additional sympathy points to what Tactical Frog has ] :
Europe: < 10% Islamic population

Shorter version:
Douglas Murray on Islam: I wish well for moderate reformers muslim friends but as history has shown they will fail( just like Abbasid or many Islamic reformers who ended up dead). It don't see politicians addressing the real problem and we will no longer have "soft landing" on this. We should not risk the fate of Europe on reformation of Islam which is unlikely to happen given the reality.

^^ The guy is obviously is hinting to be prepared for civil war or riots:rofl:in his own smart words.

Exhibit B: Andrew Mcarthy (Federal Legal prosecutor for 9/11)
US: < 1% Islam

Shorter Version:
During 9/11 trials, I had to convince the jury that verses (in perfect books) were used by the blind sheikh to motivate and radicalize perpetrators. We can infact legally make it seditious to hold certain kind of ideological beliefs that put national security at risk.

^^ He hints at banning Islamic supremacist doctrine altogether at least the core pillars like jihad/shariah and dawa which are threat to any non-islamic nation. Both interviews are fun to watch if you have time.

I have lived quite a fair amount of time here to know that Westerners(atheist or not) will cross rivers of blood( for even 10% of what subcontinent have gone through). All this talk of right to religion is great but then if you are Hindu : no votes for satan worshiper in US. You can see online what church has to say about satan worshipper "Tulsi gabbard". One of guys in my apartment complex along with me happen to sport Diwali paper lantern only to have been removed under the name of inspection. [My goodness what if it accidental hits believer & jesus sends him to hell :laugh:.]

Don’t disrupt the topic with Syria... there is a thread for this. I am not asking for regime change in Rangoon , I am asking for Myanmar to behave according international law and stop delibaretely flooding its closest neighbours with refugees . Imagine for a second that a buddhist general under influence of fanatical monks takes power in Sri Lanka and decides that Tamils are no longer Sri Lanka citizens and belong to India, then put them on boats. That is exactly what is happening in Myanmar.

Last edited:

Tactical Frog

Country flag
am perfectly aware of that "Syrian thread" where your made similar duplicitous talk of French righteousness and got thrashed by DFI member kundu. I neither have time or inclination to elaborate further on "God" given right of Europeans to civilize 3rd world countries
Thanks for bringing back memories of good old days. I only did what I did in the hope that if some poor persecuted Syrian democrat or some poor Rohingya refugee ventures to that forum he knows that someone cares for their misery and sufferings.

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
Thanks for bringing back memories of good old days. I only did what I did in the hope that if some poor persecuted Syrian democrat or some poor Rohingya refugee ventures to that forum he knows that someone cares for their misery and sufferings.
There was never a buddhist hindu war or cultural cleansing in terms of religion. Just comparing Hinduism with Islam with the bias that 'all religions are same' is meaningless. I may use the same logic to decry you swatting a mouse by stating how would you feel if an elephant swatted your family.

Sri Lanka never sent Tamils back. It imposed a language of Sinhala stating that English is a colonial language. That started a war, thanks to NATO aid to Prabhakaran. In fact, NATO had forced Prabhakaran and top members to convert to Christianity. So, much for buddhist fanatics chasing hindus to India!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles