Riots in East Turkestan: Future of Uighurs

badguy2000

Respected Member
Why blame poor old Wang. The CCP has no responsibility? Were they blind?

Apparently, there appears to be an indoctrination or maybe fear that makes the average Chinese feel that the CCP has no accountability for faults and so they seek accountability from individuals and then brush the whole issue as if it were the fault of an individual.

Every country has internal security agencies that keep a check on what is going wrong. China has it better than most. Therefore, the Uighur issue is not the fault of Wang alone; it is the fault of the CCP.

If the Muslims are allowed to have endless number of children, whose fault is it? Wang’s or the CCP? Does Wang lay down national policies?

Why should non Hans have to learn Mandarin and forget their own language? There is a great drive to make minorities forget their language, culture and ethnicity. It is a cultural genocide!

E very country has Muslim riots, but then that is because of pan Islamism and not repression and genocide as being practised by China in Xinjiang!

Can you not see how the Muslims have got their rights in EU countries? Have they the same in China? The Muslim around the world are allowed to maintain their individual culture etc. but not so in China where they are not allowed in Mosques till over 18 and are not allowed Islamic religious education, nor are the Mullahs allowed to give the sermon without State censorship!

Lots of difference between Muslim rights in China and the rest of the world!

Osama bin Laden’s father had 54 children! But what of it? That this their way of life!
Wang is not poor. HE is the biggest boss of Xinjiang province.....it is his duty to provide people there enough safety.

If he could not manage it ,then he should be sacked,however many achivement he finished before...

Buddy ,Muddleheaded and careless officials are not allowed to live a life as happy as babus are in India!
In china, one corrupted officials can nto be sacked ,but one muddleheaded officals are always fired.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Badguy,

First of all, I am not your Buddy.

Second, if Wang could not provide protection and safety, so could not Hu for China!Xinjiang and Tibet are in China, right?

badguy2000

Respected Member
Badguy,

First of all, I am not your Buddy.

Second, if Wang could not provide protection and safety, so could not Hu for China!Xinjiang and Tibet are in China, right?
well,

Hu's adminsitration may be not perfect.
however, compared with Bush's,Putin's,Brown's,Sarkozy's and your babu's adminitration, Hu's administration is as lovely as Jesus.

yes, sometimes I am also not satisfied with Hu's administration, but I am frightened by the possibility that one babu may take the place of Hu and make CHina another India.

guy. long-sighted and wise leaders like Deng Xiaoping can not be elected by your babu-loved democracy.

no smoking

Country flag
:rofl: this is the one of the most hilarious statement. So in short whatever CCP does or doing is corret only CCP can't be wrong at all. Everyone else is just wrong. CCP actually has came from some other planet they can't do anything wrong. Come on u r smoking big time
Look, you should read carefully. What i said is the principle of CCP's ruling and some examples, not the result of the execution. And I have never said they never make mistake. So, please don't put your word in my mouth.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Look, you should read carefully. What i said is the principle of CCP's ruling and some examples, not the result of the execution. And I have never said they never make mistake. So, please don't put your word in my mouth.
I am not the one putting words in your mouth it is what you exactly meant o say.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
well,

however, compared with Bush's,Putin's,Brown's,Sarkozy's and your babu's adminitration, Hu's administration is as lovely as Jesus.

yes, sometimes I am also not satisfied with Hu's administration, but I am frightened by the possibility that one babu may take the place of Hu and make CHina another India.

guy. long-sighted and wise leaders like Deng Xiaoping can not be elected by your babu-loved democracy.
Jesus?

Are you speaking from an underground Church?

Be careful or you are up for some 're-education'!

I don't blame you. Those who are steeped in 'Legalism' cannot understand the sweetness of a breath of fresh air!

johnee

well,

Ha ha......So, Hu is the best bet for China? And how do you know that there is no better person in the whole of China? Do others get to compete with him? Do others get to criticize him? Your Hu has a tight grip on media and information(even on net), there is no way for ordinary people to judge him objectively, compare him with other nations and their leaders. All the other nations you mentioned, have freedom of speech and free media, therefore those leader's are open to criticism and analysis unlike your beloved Hu.

johnee

Well, in china, it's true that the poor do not have the right of voting. Actually, nobody have the voting right. But we do care; the gov does care; CCP even care more than anyone because it was those in rural put them in power in 1949. You know, our reform started from rural area and the peasants are the first to enjoy the improvement.

Now the CCP has started another set of policies to improve peasants income: lift the food price, increase subsidies, new social welfare system, etc. I would say these policies just come in time.

Just as i said, the CCP ruling principle: always satisfy the majority's top requirement.
If what you say is true then very good. But the critical point is that CCP is not subjected to any accountablity by people. If something goes wrong individuals are blamed, but CCP takes no responsiblity unlike in a democracy. The leaders are accountable to people(poor people included) in a democracy. Sadly, China doesnt have this system at present. So, its entirely possible that poor people in China may actually be worser than those in India.

badguy2000

Respected Member
If what you say is true then very good. But the critical point is that CCP is not subjected to any accountablity by people. If something goes wrong individuals are blamed, but CCP takes no responsiblity unlike in a democracy. The leaders are accountable to people(poor people included) in a democracy. Sadly, China doesnt have this system at present. So, its entirely possible that poor people in China may actually be worser than those in India.
most of your pointviews is right theorecically ,but in fact CCP's administrations is much effeicent and do their jobs much better.

So you pointviews are right in theory but wrong in fact,
just as Communism should be as lovely as heaven in theroy ,but harmful in fact.

no smoking

Country flag
No, you are wrong. The reputation of CCP is demaged after so much corroption. That is why there are more and more chinese expressing their anger on internet (in Chinese forum). But, this kind of emotion accumulated has not offset people's patienc completely. So CCP is still safe in next 1 or 2 decades as long as they can continue the economic progress. But when people's focus shift from economy to politics, they will face a big challenge.

Actually, in history, they were even closer to the point at several times: KMT's anti-ccp policy, long march, great leap forward, great cultural revolution, etc. They all turnaround at the edge of cliff by changing leadership. Even the once reputable leader like Mao, had to hand out a big part of his power after great leap forward ( that is why he started great cultural revolution to get the power back). So, there is a system within CCP, which make the leader accoutable to the people.

johnee

most of your pointviews is right theorecically ,but in fact CCP's administrations is much effeicent and do their jobs much better than your babus's administration.

So you pointviews are right in theory but wrong in fact,
just as Communism should be as lovely as heaven in theroy ,but harmful in fact.

frankly speaking, To make China another India should be the most effetive way to skew china
First and foremost, I nor anyone else AFAIK has proposed to make China another India. Secondly, mind your tone, its condescending to my nation and it will not be tolerated. You can make your point without insulting India.

Now, lets continue the objective debate, shall we? You assert that CCP's administration is perfect, it may seem that way to you. How do you know that rest of the billion plus chinese agree with you? How do you know that they dont hate CCP intensely in their hearts?

In a democracy, many surprises are thrown in every election. No one can accurately predict whats in peoples mind. Ok, answer my question: if CCP has done such a wonderful job, then if free and fair elections are conducted today, can CCP comeback to power without resorting to violence? If CCP had the confidence to get elected by the people on the back of its good work then it does not have to fear elections(or democracy or people).

Lastly, democracy and India are not synonymous. China could have its own brand of democracy, so you dont have to fear that democracy will somehow make China another India. IMHO, China can never become another India. India is unique in terms of culture, heritage, tradition and values.

johnee

No, you are wrong. The reputation of CCP is demaged after so much corroption. That is why there are more and more chinese expressing their anger on internet (in Chinese forum). But, this kind of emotion accumulated has not offset people's patienc completely. So CCP is still safe in next 1 or 2 decades as long as they can continue the economic progress. But when people's focus shift from economy to politics, they will face a big challenge.

Actually, in history, they were even closer to the point at several times: KMT's anti-ccp policy, long march, great leap forward, great cultural revolution, etc. They all turnaround at the edge of cliff by changing leadership. Even the once reputable leader like Mao, had to hand out a big part of his power after great leap forward ( that is why he started great cultural revolution to get the power back). So, there is a system within CCP, which make the leader accoutable to the people.
The gist, I get from your post is that when people are close to open revolution against CCP, the leadership of CCP concedes a bit of ground to claim it back later. And you call that accountablity?

Did you ever ask yourself why the people wanted to rebel in the first place?
Are those reprehensive policies abondoned by CCP? Just a mere change of face of CCP(as in change of leadership) does not make them accountable if they continue with same policies. The fact that people wanted to rebel shows the extreme amount of frustration that was there. Why did such a frustration build up? Because the people had no way to influence the rulers to make decisions that would benefit ordinary people. Because ordinary people did not have the power of vote!

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
First and foremost, I nor anyone else AFAIK has proposed to make China another India. Secondly, mind your tone, its condescending to my nation and it will not be tolerated. You can make your point without insulting India.
BG note this line you are trading on a dangerous path

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Hu?

Are we still on Hu Jin Tao?

Or who is this Hu?

badguy2000

Respected Member
The gist, I get from your post is that when people are close to open revolution against CCP, the leadership of CCP concedes a bit of ground to claim it back later. And you call that accountablity?

Did you ever ask yourself why the people wanted to rebel in the first place?
Are those reprehensive policies abondoned by CCP? Just a mere change of face of CCP(as in change of leadership) does not make them accountable if they continue with same policies. The fact that people wanted to rebel shows the extreme amount of frustration that was there. Why did such a frustration build up? Because the people had no way to influence the rulers to make decisions that would benefit ordinary people. Because ordinary people did not have the power of vote!
the guy who win the most vote can not be always right.

Espeically when one county is transforming rapidly, usually only the guys that dare defy the vote of majority and break the mossy traditions with iron hands can lead the coutry to a bright future.
In stead , those babus that are addicted to vote game just lead the country to nowhere.

For example.

CCP often take some iron and harsh measues for the countries long-term interest,such a "one kid policy" "lay off policy"...... thouse policy is nesseory and good to the country future,but such policy often harm the short-term interest of many people . So,If CCP were elected by most votes, CCP may lost power due to such harsh policy like "one kid policy".
guy, oridinary people, espeically those uneducated people,in fact are very kiddish and short-sighted........only wise men can lead rapid-transforming countries to bright future.

Had Bismarch were subject to the majority's votes, German would have not been united be a world power.
Had Deng Xiaopin were to subject to the majority's votes, China would be just another N.Korea.

however,If Bismarch and Deng had lived in India ,they would have just been babus who struggled for votes.:blum3:

If China had been "democracy" in 1970s-1990s, just the oppsition of "one kid policy" could make CCP lose the power,let alone other harsh policy.
However,Without "one kid policy" and other harsh policies, China would be just another India today.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Badguy, cant you leave out India? I mean, "JUST ANOTHER INDIA" ???? India is just not another country mate, Its the only economy other than China to have a good growth! You call that just another country?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles