Riots in East Turkestan: Future of Uighurs

yuebaili

你怎么知道没有对中国政府不满意的中国人?

How do you know there are no Chinese who are unhappy with the Chinese government?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Germans were not fooled by hilter. They clearly know what hilter would bring to them: the war. They wanted to avenge the failure of 20 years ago. The only thing they didn't anticipated was that they loss, agin.
The Germans were not fooled by Hitler. They were ashamed at the humiliation heaped on them by the Treaty of Versailles! Do read 'International Relationship between the Two World Wars 1919 -1939' by EH Carr, if your Govt allows such books! I am aware that not all books are available in China.

China too has been humiliated in history. They have good reasons to be angry. Hopefully, they will not make the mistake that the Germans did!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
你怎么知道没有对中国政府不满意的中国人?

How do you know there are no Chinese who are unhappy with the Chinese government?
Because it is against the Chinese policy to be unhappy!

no smoking

Country flag
你怎么知道没有对中国政府不满意的中国人?

You have to identify who they are unhappy about. The corruptive officer? or the whole CCP gov?

Based on my personal experience, the majority of this unhappyiness aim at the officer instead of CCP. Why? because CCP is always smart enough to adjust its own policy according to the majority's requirement untill today. Like the starting of reform, the new rural policy and environment policy, all these were not initiated by CCP. They just accepted this as suggestion of others.

So far, CCP is always careful enogh not to irrated the majority of Chinese.

no smoking

Country flag
The Germans were not fooled by Hitler. They were ashamed at the humiliation heaped on them by the Treaty of Versailles! Do read 'International Relationship between the Two World Wars 1919 -1939' by EH Carr, if your Govt allows such books! I am aware that not all books are available in China.

China too has been humiliated in history. They have good reasons to be angry. Hopefully, they will not make the mistake that the Germans did!
I didn't read this book. So, maybe you are right. And by the way, you realy don't need to remind me how limited political freedom I had in china.

I also don't believe Chinese will repeat the mistake that the germans did. Rember, Art of War was written by a chinese, which we had practised as the principle in every section of our life. We have more than enogh wisdom and patience to get what we want.:mornin:

nimo_cn

Country flag
You are avoiding the questions of Yusif: What about Kim Il Song in N Korea and Stalin in USSR? Did they have the peoples support? And Kim Yong Il today?
Anyway if the people support them it means that people are stupid. And to me it seems very possible that most Chinese are stupid. Lots of Chinese voluntered to help the N Korean dictatorship. And even today Chinese people cannot admit it was wrong to do so. They should be ashamed. But if they have been brainwashed it is not their fault. The people who supported Mao during the civil war were mostly poor peasants with no education. Very easy to manipulate.
But educated Chinese of today should know better. Unfortunately if they dare to oppose CCP they risk to be put in jail. Or they have to leave China, like my Chinese friends in Sweden.
Dont compare China to North Korea, China is different from North Korea.
As for Stalin in USSR, dont be so arrogant to think that Russians hate him, i think there are some russians in this forum, i suggest at least you should consult them about what they feel about Stalin before you ask such question.

The people who supported Mao during the civil war were mostly poor peasants with no education. Very easy to manipulate.
It noly proves you are an uneducated and mean person by making such remark.

nimo_cn

Country flag
你怎么知道没有对中国政府不满意的中国人?

How do you know there are no Swedish who are unhappy with the Swedish government?

johnee

It seems they realy don't know about this.

They realy don't know how the poor feels about the miserable life. They realy don't know, to the people stuggling in poverty, there are sth more important than speech freedom.

You know that is why india's democracy doesn't work. From the gov to middle class, no one cares about those poor. Except the political freedom, there is nothing else the gov can give to you. Since this country has never done sth for the poor, why the poor should do sth for this country?
Nobody would have cared for poor people, if poor people did not have the power of vote. It is their vote that makes the Govts that rule India, it is their vote that brings the Govts in Delhi crashing down. And poor people vote only to those who do something to them. All the talk of India rising(or shining) does not impress them, they drive a hard bargain. Every 5yrs, the Govts are held accountable by every Indian above 18yrs.

Can you boast the same about the present system in China?

There are several schemes solely for the welfare of poor people in India. For instance in Andhra Pradesh we have: NREGA, free electricity, 2Rs for Kg Rice,free medical ambulance.....etc. Why are such populist schemes that are a drain on state exchequer run? Because to garner votes. That is politicians in India have to care for the poor to get back their power after 5yrs.

Infact, it is the middle class that gets a hard bargain in India. They have to come up on their own.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
How do you know there are no Indians who are unhappy with the Indian government?
It is our birthright to be unhappy!

We don't believe in charades! :)

That is what is great about our way of life.

Moksha is what we strive for and till that is achieved, we are not happy!

You speak about the Indian poor.

I take it that there is no one who is poor in China since you all are claiming so. All are rich Joesos? Lucky you!

Then why is there is the rural and urban discomfit?

badguy2000

Respected Member
WANG Lequan has lost the trust of BOTH Uighurs and Hans. I am very sure that he will be fired after Oct 1 in this year.

WANG Lequan failed to lift up the living standard of Uighurs and it is the root of ethnic riots. Guangdong province, Guangxi province and Hainan province only spent less than 10 years to teach their people standard Mandarin Chinese. It is really unbelievable that so many Uighurs still don't understand Mandarin Chinese. WANG should have put stricter requirements on Uighurs to learn Mandarin Chinese but he failed to do so. Now, those Uighur young people who don't understand Mandarin Chinese cannot find any good job in China. If they have nothing to do, then they will become potential members of riots and terrorist attacks.

WANG Lequan's second mistake is that he failed to control the population of Uighurs. A Han family is allowed to have ONE child ONLY while a Uighur family may have 10 children. Rebiya Kadeer herself has 11 children! This uncontrolled birth rate makes Uighurs poor because they don't have enough money to invest on their children's education. WANG should have put stricter control on Uighur population and offered subsidies to Uighurs to help their children get proper education.

Poverty and jobless are always the root of riots. Western media said "lack of freedom and democracy" was the root but it is simply a crap. France often brags that it has "freedom" and "democracy" but it also has Muslim riots. Western media dared not point out the real root of Uighur riots because Western countries also have the same problems. So they used some stupid reasons to convince general Westerners that "Hey, 'no freedom' is China's unique problem. So Muslims living in EU should be happy and thankful to our White people".

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Why blame poor old Wang. The CCP has no responsibility? Were they blind?

Apparently, there appears to be an indoctrination or maybe fear that makes the average Chinese feel that the CCP has no accountability for faults and so they seek accountability from individuals and then brush the whole issue as if it were the fault of an individual.

Every country has internal security agencies that keep a check on what is going wrong. China has it better than most. Therefore, the Uighur issue is not the fault of Wang alone; it is the fault of the CCP.

If the Muslims are allowed to have endless number of children, whose fault is it? Wang’s or the CCP? Does Wang lay down national policies?

Why should non Hans have to learn Mandarin and forget their own language? There is a great drive to make minorities forget their language, culture and ethnicity. It is a cultural genocide!

E very country has Muslim riots, but then that is because of pan Islamism and not repression and genocide as being practised by China in Xinjiang!

Can you not see how the Muslims have got their rights in EU countries? Have they the same in China? The Muslim around the world are allowed to maintain their individual culture etc. but not so in China where they are not allowed in Mosques till over 18 and are not allowed Islamic religious education, nor are the Mullahs allowed to give the sermon without State censorship!

Lots of difference between Muslim rights in China and the rest of the world!

Osama bin Laden’s father had 54 children! But what of it? That this their way of life!

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
How do you know there are no Indians who are unhappy with the Indian government?
nimo_cn dear i am an indian and i have the freedom to call my goverment what ever colourful words i like for example i can call my CM a good for nothing Commie sucker and i can peaceful sleep that wont be the case in china you will end up having a hot date with the CPAP's firing squad and they will have a happy time pumping lead in to your brain

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
And the money to raise those kids!!!
well apart from the Osama we know his family is the richest bussiness houses in saudi ironic is'nt it ?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Lol!!!
India has never seen reverse brain drain as it is right now. You are 10 - 15 years ahead of India with your much touted infrastructure. We will get there soon.

Extortion happens everywhere. The word Mafia came from the west!!!

Would like to comment more on this but am seriously short on time. Laters.

yuebaili

How do you know there are no Swedish who are unhappy with the Swedish government?
我就是他们之一。但是支持我们政府的投票比反对的投票多。希望明年的选举我们可以用我们投票令政府下台。
但是我住在瑞典的中国朋友们怎么办?他们对中国政府非常不满意。你有什么建议?有没有和平民主的方法?或者只有用暴力的选择?

I am one of them. But there were more voters who supported our government than against it. I hope next years election our votes will topple the government.
But what can my chinese friends living in Sweden do? They are very unhappy with the Chinese government. Do you have any advise? Is there a peaceful democratic way? Or is violence the only option?

no smoking

Country flag
Nobody would have cared for poor people, if poor people did not have the power of vote. It is their vote that makes the Govts that rule India, it is their vote that brings the Govts in Delhi crashing down. And poor people vote only to those who do something to them. All the talk of India rising(or shining) does not impress them, they drive a hard bargain. Every 5yrs, the Govts are held accountable by every Indian above 18yrs.

Can you boast the same about the present system in China?
Well, in china, it's true that the poor do not have the right of voting. Actually, nobody have the voting right. But we do care; the gov does care; CCP even care more than anyone because it was those in rural put them in power in 1949. You know, our reform started from rural area and the peasants are the first to enjoy the improvement.

Now the CCP has started another set of policies to improve peasants income: lift the food price, increase subsidies, new social welfare system, etc. I would say these policies just come in time.

Just as i said, the CCP ruling principle: always satisfy the majority's top requirement.

yuebaili

CCP even care more than anyone because it was those in rural put them in power in 1949. You know, our reform started from rural area and the peasants are the first to enjoy the improvement.

QUOTE]

大跃进,文化大革命。。。。真了不起的改良!没有共产党就没有。。。。国民党在台湾没有做得到。
你认为中国农民的情况比台湾农民的情况好多?

Great Leap Forward, Cultural Revolution.......really amazing improvements! Without the CCP.....Guomindang in Taiwan could not do that.
Do you think peasants in China live much better than peasants in Taiwan?

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Well, in china, it's true that the poor do not have the right of voting. Actually, nobody have the voting right. But we do care; the gov does care; CCP even care more than anyone because it was those in rural put them in power in 1949. You know, our reform started from rural area and the peasants are the first to enjoy the improvement.

Now the CCP has started another set of policies to improve peasants income: lift the food price, increase subsidies, new social welfare system, etc. I would say these policies just come in time.

Just as i said, the CCP ruling principle: always satisfy the majority's top requirement.
:rofl: this is the one of the most hilarious statement. So in short whatever CCP does or doing is corret only CCP can't be wrong at all. Everyone else is just wrong. CCP actually has came from some other planet they can't do anything wrong. Come on u r smoking big time

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles