Rich Indian temples may have to open their gold vaults

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
IT may not be in present gov but one cannot say about future govs....

either it should religional netural or temple should unite resist with all help from law
That is what I was worried about too. Hindus being the spineless shameless idiots they are may vote in CONs or even MIM next time to power. What will stop the govt from confiscating the temple wealth then?

Khagesh

I just meant that if the temples need money for day to day work and someone is donating 100 kg gold. we ask him to donate 90 kg gold instead and give the 10 kg as cash in bank account.

Wirtschaftswunder literally means economic miracle and refers to the german "mittlestand"(mid level companies) and their export prowess. Basically what happened is that hitler devised advanced technology esp. in Rocketry and Diesel engines for his war machine(for the famous blitzkrieg tactics ) and distributed that technology to various german industries for quick production. This gave them a leg up and hence you see today german cars being the symbol of quality. Due to these exports germany is very rich today. (this is a very short explanation)
:rofl: give the government some of its own cash. Backed by the signature of that plant, Raghuram Rajan, who signs on the Rs. 500 currency note that "I promise to pay the bearer the sum of five hundred Rupees". What the hell kind of undertaking is that. Writing to the bearer that I will give him one more of the kind, in replacement, if the bearer brings it forth. Can it ever become any more illogical.

Abey Raghu, pacnch sau ka note already mere pass hai, tu kya dega bhai?

Last edited:

anoop_mig25

Country flag
That is what I was worried about too. Hindus being the spineless shameless idiots they are may vote in CONs or even MIM next time to power. What will stop the govt from confiscating the temple wealth then?
I still say if gov is controlling temples trust through law ...

then tustry of such temples should unite , hire a good lawyer taking case against gov in court of law to fight....

state should not doing anything which is related to matter ...

I wonder why those stupids VHP waalas donot protest about gov interference in temples administration ...

this togadia starts protest on silliest issue but on such imp issue remains mum

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Since you keep insisting. I repeat. I have read that thread and the grandiose rationale. I don't agree. I additionally did not care enough for Germany to make any useful contribution there. Bhaad mein jaye Germany.
Yes you are free to be koop mandook!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Guys, the point of contention is whether govt can forcefully confiscate the gold or not and whether the temples can run their own business or not.

Issuing gold bonds or not is not the issue. It is about autonomy.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

then tustry of such temples should unite , hire a good lawyer taking case against gov in court of law to fight....

I wonder why those stupids VHP waalas donot protest about gov interference in temples administration ...

Two things-

1. They lack the political support, .ie majority of Hindus are still stuck up idiots and dont want the privatisation of Temples.

2. Its a case which is difficult to win legally. Govt will claim the ownership by saying that Govts built the temples and hence it is their property.

This is something, which can only be won by political movement to get the autonomy of temples

Khagesh

The current idea being proposed by Modi is not illegal that Hindus should fight against it in courts and/or streets. Besides it may even have some niche utility (I think I know of some uses too)

What we should guard against is that this should not be a back door entry for even crazier ideas that have happened to our country in past and happens in other countries. This is a civilizational knowledge goal.

We also must additionally try to make sure that this does not become a social phenomena. Again no role for courts and streets.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
:rofl: give the government some of its own cash. Backed by the signature of that plant, Raghuram Rajan, who signs on the Rs. 500 currency note that "I promise to pay the bearer the sum of five hundred Rupees". What the hell kind of undertaking is that. Writing to the bearer that I will give him one more of the kind, in replacement, if the bearer brings it forth. Can it ever become any more illogical.

Abey Raghu, pacnch sau ka note already mere pass hai, tu kya dega bhai?
True answer : coins. :lol:
but I agree .... This $hitty fiat currency system will fail. It has been abused beyond capacity.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Khagesh

read this
http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article50187.html
Currently, Austrians have their bank deposits guaranteed to a value of €100,000 – the first half to be provided by the failing bank and the other by the state. From July, however, the state will be removed from the process and a special bank deposit insurance fund is to be set up and paid into by banks to meet potential shortfalls.

The fund will be filled gradually over the next ten years to a value of €1.5 billion. In the the event of a failure of a major bank in the intervening period the legislation will allow the fund to borrow internationally although who will provide such funding and on what terms is not clear, according to Austria's Die Presse.

However, even when the scheme is fully funded it is clear that €1.5 billion will be woefully inadequate to deal with a bank failure.

€1.5 billion amounts to a mere 0.8% of total deposits in Austria. It is highly unlikely that deposits of any major bank would be adequately covered and in the event of multiple concurrent bank failures it is likely that most savers would be wiped out.

Last edited by a moderator:

rockey 71

Whether true or false people will suspect political leaders and bureaucratic heavyweights will steal some of these. And the religious leaders will obviously not like to loose control over these. All in all this may prove a political blunder for BJP. I am surprised Congress is not calling Modi a modern day Sultan Mahmud.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Temple funds should only be used for upliftment of the poor Hindus only and not to be burnt for any dunba$$ secular activities (also no commie / leftist NGO should get a penny in garb of social work). Education of Hindus, marriage of the poor, housing, employment and of couse 'Ghar Vapsi' of the converts!

Vishwarupa

Country flag
If BJP really wants to implement this, they should have a separate ministry called as Ministry of Majority affairs or Hindu affairs or some good name (likes of Ministry of Minority affairs).

These monies should be dedicated to Hindus & other marginalized temples. It can also be used for implementing other nationalistic policies like education, medical facilities & insurance for all Hindus, building fence across Indo-BD border, afforestation, free pilgrimage to poor Hindus within the country. Etc

Hindus should become so progressive, educated & well off that Ghar Wapsi becomes imminent for those who have converted.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Two things-

1. They lack the political support, .ie majority of Hindus are still stuck up idiots and dont want the privatisation of Temples.

2. Its a case which is difficult to win legally. Govt will claim the ownership by saying that Govts built the temples and hence it is their property.

This is something, which can only be won by political movement to get the autonomy of temples

First arent temples private property of individuzal trust.... None ot temple are public or begin held by government...

Name one famous temple constructed by governemnet

The current idea being proposed by Modi is not illegal that Hindus should fight against it in courts and/or streets. Besides it may even have some niche utility (I think I know of some uses too)

What we should guard against is that this should not be a back door entry for even crazier ideas that have happened to our country in past and happens in other countries. This is a civilizational knowledge goal.

We also must additionally try to make sure that this does not become a social phenomena. Again no role for courts and streets.

which is fear i mean today Indian gov would ask for gold in lieu of some good returns .may be interest would be high...

but tomorrow some left leaning/supported gov would come and may reduce interest rate or may not give ant interest at all.

And most of members of such temples trust are people belonging to so called secular parties who may not object at all to such moves...

And last this deposit may be used to finance for all highly corrupted socail service scheme

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
First arent temples private property of individuzal trust.... None ot temple are public or begin held by government...

Name one famous temple constructed by governemnet
Name one temple "now under the Govt" control - which was built by the temple trust?

Almost all the major temples now under Govt were built by elrstwhile kings(and hence the govt at the time).

Eg Tanjore Big Temple for shiva, Tiruchendur temple, etc. At the time of kings, kings built and patronised these temples but the temples retained the autonomy of administration, .ie the priests controlled the temple administration. Priests dint built these temples and so we cant have a case demanding govt to give up control of the temples

So no one can win a legal fight against govt in court to remove the govt control of the temples.

The only way to attain temple autonomy is by political movement and getting majority of the country to accept such a thing

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Name one temple "now under the Govt" control - which was built by the temple trust?

Almost all the major temples now under Govt were built by elrstwhile kings(and hence the govt at the time).

Eg Tanjore Big Temple for shiva, Tiruchendur temple, etc. At the time of kings, kings built and patronised these temples but the temples retained the autonomy of administration, .ie the priests controlled the temple administration. Priests dint built these temples and so we cant have a case demanding govt to give up control of the temples

So no one can win a legal fight against govt in court to remove the govt control of the temples.

The only way to attain temple autonomy is by political movement and getting majority of the country to accept such a thing
We could use the "secular" govt clause to regain control???

Pandora

Country flag
@Ray sir we need your view here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
We could use the "secular" govt clause to regain control???
I doubt that "secular" point alone would convince the judges to order the removal of govt control. Govt will maintain that it is doing it for the betterment of all the temples and poor people and that giving control to few people alone would be bad for the society or some other such BS. And we would have no point to argue against that.

More importantly reason ,it is wise to avoid the judiciary in this issue is because if the judiciary gives a negative answer, no amount of political pressure will budge the govt to give up its control over the temples. For instance, if there was no judiciary involved in Ram mandhir issue, the Ram temple would be a reality by now.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
I doubt that "secular" point alone would convince the judges to order the removal of govt control. Govt will maintain that it is doing it for the betterment of all the temples and poor people and that giving control to few people alone would be bad for the society or some other such BS. And we would have no point to argue against that.

More importantly reason ,it is wise to avoid the judiciary in this issue is because if the judiciary gives a negative answer, no amount of political pressure will budge the govt to give up its control over the temples. For instance, if there was no judiciary involved in Ram mandhir issue, the Ram temple would be a reality by now.
I guess only the threat of electoral mandate keeps politicians in check.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I guess only the threat of electoral mandate keeps politicians in check.
Yes. Thats why IMO, the only way to get temple autonomy is by having enough support for it among Hindus and making it as a part of an election manifesto of a party and getting it to power.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles