Respected Members/Enthusiasts of DFI

Solid Beast

Hi guys! Glad to see this place rocking! :tank: A lot of familiar faces in here makes this place very inviting to me. :twizt:

I am a student of law and order, a Pakistani citizen and a proud member of my UK family as well. I am a very enthusiastic follower of global affairs, my main spheres of interest being South Asia, the Middle East and Western Europe. I am a big defense nut as well, memorized all the tanks, aircraft, weapons, strategies, leaders and notable figures, implementations and pretty much just about everything that has to do with warfare starting from a very young age. So I just love a good heart warming chat on weapons from Imperial China to Indian defense procurements.

Hope to see you guys and gals out on the forums very soon. Looking forward to hearing everyone's views. I am a firm believer in the notion that we all have something important to share and contribute, not only for the betterment of our respected nation(s) but for our own growth and development as human beings.

-Solid

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
a warm welcome mate, get posting and enjoy yourself. good to have you here.

cheers!

A.V.

hey solid great to see you here on DFI hope you will find some time to spend on DFI aswell

jakojako777

Hi guys! Glad to see this place rocking! :tank: A lot of familiar faces in here makes this place very inviting to me. :twizt:

I am a student of law and order, a Pakistani citizen and a proud member of my UK family as well. I am a very enthusiastic follower of global affairs, my main spheres of interest being South Asia, the Middle East and Western Europe. I am a big defense nut as well, memorized all the tanks, aircraft, weapons, strategies, leaders and notable figures, implementations and pretty much just about everything that has to do with warfare starting from a very young age. So I just love a good heart warming chat on weapons from Imperial China to Indian defense procurements.

Hope to see you guys and gals out on the forums very soon. Looking forward to hearing everyone's views. I am a firm believer in the notion that we all have something important to share and contribute, not only for the betterment of our respected nation(s) but for our own growth and development as human beings.

-Solid

Great, 1st class introduction S.B.!
I wish I did one like that at the time I arrived here. Well I guess it's to late now:D

WELCOME! Have fun buddy:l_speedboat:

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Welcome mate!

Great to have you and look forward to your contributions.

Rage

DFI TEAM
Welcome, welcome Solid Beast. You'd better put your flame suit on, for tonight, you dine in hell!! :1761:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Welcome mate, enjoy your stay here

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
Welcome to DFI, Solid Beast. Please enjoy your stay.

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
Welcome to DFI , Solid Beast . Enjoy your stay.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Welcome to the Forum SB. Greart to have you here.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
The quality of discussion is quite high when people aren't blinded with nationalism. Looking forward to some good debate! :D

bhramos

Country flag
Welcome to DFI, Solid Beast. hope u enjoy DFI.

regards

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Welcome to DFI, Solid. Hope you will be a solid contributor.

Pintu

Welcome to Defence Forum of India , mate , enjoy your stay and I hope we will have great discussion.

Regards

Blitz

Founding Member
welcome have a great time on the forum looking forward to your posts

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles