Requsting Help for my Banking Exams

ZOOM

Founding Member
Esteemed DFIans,

I am requesting all of you to lend your help in building my career in Banking industry. Since in last three months, I have had appeared for Apttitude tests of four Banks and one for ESIC for Both as a Probationery Officer and Probationery Clerk. In this test, there are four segment in which we required to get atleast 50% marks which are none other then Reasoning Test, Numeric Test, General Knowldge, English test and sometimes a test meant according to banking needs like Descriptive test.

But my dilemma is that, I am not able to crack Reasoning and to some extent Numerical Part of this Banking exam because of which I am not able to clear it despite having a willpower and intent of hard work to clear the same. I have been doing my homework by pieacing together whatever study resource I have either by going through the various websites or referrring to any other study material.

All of you as member of this forum are hailing from some well established background and many of you are rocking in both your Personal and Professional life. Many of you seems have completed Higher studies in various Professional streams, hence I felt all your kind help in this regard. I wanted to know, is there any Institute which provide coaching for Banking Exam in Mumbai, or any websites in your memory which can help to a great extent and help to bring to next level of Banking exam. I would like to go through those untouched study material which are highly importent for successfully cracking this Banking test. Please this is my honest request to all of you to lend your kind help.

Thank You

Regards
Zoom

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
No expertise in that, but best of luck to you.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
there are various tutorials on that mate which help you focus and enhance your skills. sounds similar to what one faces in management entrance exams, when i was preparing i used to follow brilliant tutorials, their test papers were pretty good and then there are ims tutorials as well, again quite similar. you can get these through postal mail. the focus of these tutorials is on english, numerical, and reasoning apptitude, and if you want to keep taking online tests then try various online IQ tests, they are n the same pattern.

ZOOM

Founding Member
u r entering the form for SBI or central bank?
chau
So far I have appeared for the Aptittude tests of Allahabad Bank, United Bank of India, Federal Bank, ICICI Bank, ESIC pertaining to POs. I couldn't cleared aptitude test for both Allahabad Bank and ESIC, but cleared Aptittude test for ICICI Bank. For UBI and Federal Bank, I have appeared for test in previous two sundays. Leaving aside ICICI Bank and ESIC, all other my test were truly tough and sometimes I come across a kind of a question which were truly out of my study purview.:sad:

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
National School of Banking(NSB).
It is somewhere Ashlane, Dadar(West).

ZOOM

Founding Member
there are various tutorials on that mate which help you focus and enhance your skills. sounds similar to what one faces in management entrance exams, when i was preparing i used to follow brilliant tutorials, their test papers were pretty good and then there are ims tutorials as well, again quite similar. you can get these through postal mail. the focus of these tutorials is on english, numerical, and reasoning apptitude, and if you want to keep taking online tests then try various online IQ tests, they are n the same pattern.
So, have you completed your MBA as well?

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Yes Dadar is quite nearby, but anyother address of institute can also help.
National School of Banking
1st IES Camp House
Ash Lane
Babrekar Marg
Dadar(West)
Mumbai-400028

ZOOM

Founding Member
Dark Sorrow, thanks for the same. I would certainly going to try this out.

Pintu

Zoom , there are coaching institute which can guide you and for preparation I can recommend you the following:

1. TMH Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by Abhijit Guha price Rs. 315/- (MRP)

Publisher : Tata - McGrawhill (TMH Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by Abhijit Guha Tata McGraw-Hill Books In India)

#
Please try to find latest edition

2. Reasoning and Aptitude Book written by RS Agarwal , better to have latest edition
or
Possible download link : Technology buzz..: R.S Agarwal aptitude and reasoning e-book

Regards

indian_sukhoi

Thus anyone from Hyderabad know any good tutions for Finance and banking. Going to apply for bank exams,....really need some advice and where to start from

Thakur bhai,.........Kuch advice karo aap!!!

Oracle

Esteemed DFIans,

I am requesting all of you to lend your help in building my career in Banking industry. Since in last three months, I have had appeared for Apttitude tests of four Banks and one for ESIC for Both as a Probationery Officer and Probationery Clerk. In this test, there are four segment in which we required to get atleast 50% marks which are none other then Reasoning Test, Numeric Test, General Knowldge, English test and sometimes a test meant according to banking needs like Descriptive test.

But my dilemma is that, I am not able to crack Reasoning and to some extent Numerical Part of this Banking exam because of which I am not able to clear it despite having a willpower and intent of hard work to clear the same. I have been doing my homework by pieacing together whatever study resource I have either by going through the various websites or referrring to any other study material.

All of you as member of this forum are hailing from some well established background and many of you are rocking in both your Personal and Professional life. Many of you seems have completed Higher studies in various Professional streams, hence I felt all your kind help in this regard. I wanted to know, is there any Institute which provide coaching for Banking Exam in Mumbai, or any websites in your memory which can help to a great extent and help to bring to next level of Banking exam. I would like to go through those untouched study material which are highly importent for successfully cracking this Banking test. Please this is my honest request to all of you to lend your kind help.

Thank You

Regards
Zoom
There are many coaching centers which provide training in Bank PO exams, and I am sure there are some in Mumbai. That kind of training would help you fill the gap, which you are finding hard to do so now.

I would request you to enquire Career Launcher in Mumbai.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles