REQUEST for every DFI members

arya

Country flag
i am going to appeal a request for every member

2014 election are coming near ,we have to use our right for voting , as an indian we must have to use our rights .

i am going to vote for my country , my vote will be for Modi.

pls think for your future , think for our country .

jai hind

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
2014 will be future changer will be india, either we will hit the world or we will loss the chance for next 15 yrs
This is how peoples Over estimated AAP ..see now what happening

also Peoples have Hostile Relation with Congi so they moving to Modi and seeking more and More from Him ..after election what should we get from Modi

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I am going to vote for change.

My vote is going to be probably for AAP, if their candidate is good enough. Else, I will exercise NOTA or chill at home and watch TV.

bose

Country flag
This is how peoples Over estimated AAP ..see now what happening

also Peoples have Hostile Relation with Congi so they moving to Modi and seeking more and More from Him ..after election what should we get from Modi
Kejriwal and Co [PAAP] are doing good job for Modi... Please allow Kejriwal for some more months to continue to do what he is doing...

nirranj

Country flag
I belong to the Nilgiri constituency.. Last time I voted against the 176000,00,00,000 thief... But He won... This time, I will vote to ADMK+ if he contests, If not my vote will go to a promising independent.

arya

Country flag
I am going to vote for change.

My vote is going to be probably for AAP, if their candidate is good enough. Else, I will exercise NOTA or chill at home and watch TV.
you acn sit and watch tv but she will do her job

arya

Country flag
I belong to the Nilgiri constituency.. Last time I voted against the 176000,00,00,000 thief... But He won... This time, I will vote to ADMK+ if he contests, If not my vote will go to a promising independent.
well i am not saying you have to vote for which person , but i think you should vote for india.

arya

Country flag
This is from 2009.
yes this is from 2009

pls let me know how i can show you future picture in advance , i am not aap supporter sorry brother , i can say example on history .

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
yes this is from 2009

pls let me know how i can show you future picture in advance , i am not aap supporter sorry brother , i can say example on history .
In 2009, Congress won 200+ seats. She did her duty ? :rofl:

===

he is aap supporter he lost every thing just brainwashed :)
If there is no good local candidate to represent me, I am not going to vote or vote for NOTA.

No more compromising.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
For me, voting to uncontrolled anarchism with no policy, no experience, and less qualification in the name of change (AAP) is not an option.

I'll vote for Modi in the favor of stable reliable governance with nationalistic policies. (and to make it clear I am not a member of BJP or any of its organisation, just a voter)

arya

Country flag
In 2009, Congress won 200+ seats. She did her duty ? :rofl:

===

If there is no good local candidate to represent me, I am not going to vote or vote for NOTA.

No more compromising.
yes in 2009 she did her job by voting but i dont know ,how she told you that she voted for congress . this was just a symbol.

well 2014 is not for local leader 2014 is for indian prime minister , cant you see how badly we affected by current govt ..

2014 will give future leader . vote for your next pm not for local leader , rest your wish

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles