Republic Of Korea (South Korea) Navy

Flying Dagger

Country flag
The reports are all fragmented information. There are not many think tanks for China to study India. They study the United States, Europe, Northeast Asia, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East,The last one to study India.
Diplomacy is the continuation of internal affairs.
China's top diplomatic priority is the United States, followed by Europe, East Asia and Southeast Asia. For Western Central Asia and South Asia, maintaining border stability is OK. China has only 30, 000 soldiers on its entire border with India, while India has 300, 000. If the Chinese army is the first to provoke, it should be a war of public opinion, accusing India of crossing the border or building roads through various channels.If the United States wants to attack Iraq, it must first name a weapon of mass destruction. However, China did not accuse India in the media or other occasions, and all the news was leaked by India. So China believes that India first keeps putting all kinds of news in the media, and then increases confrontation and warms up the border situation.The transfer of the epidemic and the economic downturn, and even the collapse of the Indian power station, there is news that China may be how to do, and even farmers protest that China is how to do, as if it is OK to blame China for any problem.
Absolute crap...

China has more than 30k soldiers. And India haven't fielded 3 lakh .

China has transgressed and sliced a lot of Indian territory and Indian Gov never raised flag over it. It is the first time Chinese were confronted and stopped in last few years.

This has rattled Chinese who used to believe they will continue doing so and India won't do anything.

Just look at the military infra they have created on Indo tibet border. Let's not forget they are a country who have illegally occupied and destroyed Tibet .

They have done atrocities over Tibetans worst than Japan did to Chinese. Over that they have continued their occupation of their territory unlike Japan who out of guilt helped Korea and China to stand up later.

Bottom line China is ruled by a communist dictator Ping Pong who is hell bent on destroying and takeover nation around it.

Romediablo

Country flag
The reports are all fragmented information. There are not many think tanks for China to study India. They study the United States, Europe, Northeast Asia, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East,The last one to study India.
Diplomacy is the continuation of internal affairs.
China's top diplomatic priority is the United States, foll
OT: What is your reason of the mediaeval style trick PLA pulled? Iron rods etc Or they were also Taiwan planted news? What could be the plausible explanation?

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Absolute crap...

China has more than 30k soldiers. And India haven't fielded 3 lakh .

China has transgressed and sliced a lot of Indian territory and Indian Gov never raised flag over it. It is the first time Chinese were confronted and stopped in last few years.

This has rattled Chinese who used to believe they will continue doing so and India won't do anything.

Just look at the military infra they have created on Indo tibet border. Let's not forget they are a country who have illegally occupied and destroyed Tibet .

They have done atrocities over Tibetans worst than Japan did to Chinese. Over that they have continued their occupation of their territory unlike Japan who out of guilt helped Korea and China to stand up later.

Bottom line China is ruled by a communist dictator Ping Pong who is hell bent on destroying and takeover nation around it.
Boring accusations are as boring as blaming India for the massacres in Kashmir.
You said that、Ping Pong who is hell bent on destroying and takeover nation around it.'
But what China has said was not to change,For example, the description of 2000 is list ,There would be no constant invasion, occupation, Because the actual control area is said very clear.
Screenshot_20210214_012714.jpg

Translation is:
Pangong Lake (Ladakh: Pangong Tso), also known as Tsomu Aung La Rinpo (Tibetan: མཚོ་མོ་ངང་ལྷ་རིང་པོ།; Willy: ringsho mo: ringsho mo Tsomo Nganglha Ringpo), which means "long-necked swan" in Tibetan, is located about 12 kilometers northwest of Ritu County, Ngari Prefecture, Tibet Autonomous Region.
In an east-west direction, the entire lake covers an area of 604 square kilometers, of which China is 413 square kilometers, accounting for about 68.5%; the Indian-controlled Kashmir area is 191 square kilometers, accounting for about 31.5%.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Boring accusations are as boring as blaming India for the massacres in Kashmir.
You said that、Ping Pong who is hell bent on destroying and takeover nation around it.'
But what China has said was not to change,For example, the description of 2000 is list ,There would be no constant invasion, occupation, Because the actual control area is said very clear.
View attachment 78217
Translation is:
Pangong Lake (Ladakh: Pangong Tso), also known as Tsomu Aung La Rinpo (Tibetan: མཚོ་མོ་ངང་ལྷ་རིང་པོ།; Willy: ringsho mo: ringsho mo Tsomo Nganglha Ringpo), which means "long-necked swan" in Tibetan, is located about 12 kilometers northwest of Ritu County, Ngari Prefecture, Tibet Autonomous Region.
In an east-west direction, the entire lake covers an area of 604 square kilometers, of which China is 413 square kilometers, accounting for about 68.5%; the Indian-controlled Kashmir area is 191 square kilometers, accounting for about 31.5%.
What massacre in Kashmir ? 😂😂😂😂

The one genocide that happened was of Indian Hindus by Kashmiri Muslim. We ourselves blame the then government also which stand there as mute spectator.

Tibet on the contrary was land of Tibetans captured by Han of China . Their PM gov and religious leader Dalai Lama had to flee Tibet along with thousands of followers who live in India. They have themselves told the tale what you did to them and are doing to Tibetans. Their women are being raped Han forcibly and men being killed burnt alive and what not.

Infact the people who guard IndoTibetan border on the North have a huge number of Tibetans in thousands. That itself expose your lies that China did nothing. Those people are standing there as living proof of Tibetans still fighting for their rights.

Every nation around China from Phillipines Russia Myanmar have issues with your constant bullying by mad man Ping Pong

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China has always described the actual control area in the same way.
What massacre in Kashmir ? 😂😂😂😂

The one genocide that happened was of Indian Hindus by Kashmiri Muslim. We ourselves blame the then government also which stand there as mute spectator.

Tibet on the contrary was land of Tibetans captured by Han of China . Their PM gov and religious leader Dalai Lama had to flee Tibet along with thousands of followers who live in India. They have themselves told the tale what you did to them and are doing to Tibetans. Their women are being raped Han forcibly and men being killed burnt alive and what not.

Infact the people who guard IndoTibetan border on the North have a huge number of Tibetans in thousands. That itself expose your lies that China did nothing. Those people are standing there as living proof of Tibetans still fighting for their rights.

Every nation around China from Phillipines Russia Myanmar have issues with your constant bullying by mad man Ping Pong
Do you think the United States will give the United States to the Original Indians? Do you think Russia will retreat to Europe? India will make Sikkim independent?Will Russia give Crimea back to Ukraine?Don't say such childish words.

Heat

Country flag
A SoKo thread being turned into India vs China thread ?

Is our Chinese guest feeling salty after their hasty withdrawal or our Indian friends here feel that they are ready to liberate Tibet ?
Let's not derail this thread. Indians and Chinese will get their fair share of fights in future.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
China has always described the actual control area in the same way.
Do you think the United States will give the United States to the Original Indians? Do you think Russia will retreat to Europe? India will make Sikkim independent?Will Russia give Crimea back to Ukraine?Don't say such childish words.
The mental level of Chinese trying to justify Genocide in Tibet is pathetic to even talk about. 😂😂😂😂

Russia retreat to Europe ? 😂😂😂😂

What are batmunchers eating now ?

Donkeys ? Probably yes and that's explain your Chutzpah.

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
In this article you can see better dimensions.

lcafanboy

Country flag
MADEX 2021: HHI Unveils New CVX Aircraft Carrier Design

South Korea To Double Down On F-35 And Procure STOVL Variant For LPX-II

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Japan has an ideology. They are a proud people, and they have an extremely nationalistic population, especially with respect to their Empire until WW2. They still attempt historical revisionism on WW2. Vox and Chris Harris made a good video on this, which I would suggest you watch using a VPN.

South Korea on the other hand has none, having been taken over by Western decadence. They ceased to exist as a collective civilization the day North and South Korea were split on arbitrary reasons, and when SoKo became rich.

China on the other hand, is even worse, AFAIK. The Chinese had a pretty great culture, which Mao absolutely destroyed in the Cultural Revolution. Your past, your traditions were all wiped out and replaced by the Little Red Book. The CCP is attempting to revive the culture, but cultures are not artificial that can be created. They develop over time. If China's economic growth stops, and the CCP becomes incapable of handling their SCS claims, will the people of China stand with the CCP? What will happen to the average Chinese citizen? If a culture is destroyed, the feeling of national unity or a glorious past to rely on ceases to exist. The best example you should check out is Western Europe and the US, where immigrants and other cultures are all present, resulting in people who were born and grew up there their entire lives owing their loyalty to another country, while the host culture is getting wiped out and replaced by wokeism. If they have no culture, what is left for the West to defend? The question will arise in the average man, as to what are we fighting for? During the Cold War, they had an enemy in the Soviets and were patriotic, but 30 years of complacence is destroying them.

I believe that this may not happen in China, primarily due to your economic growth, and your belief of China vs the World(most of it), but be wary that a hundred years in the future, when the West is defeated, what will the average Chinese citizen fight for?
What is Chinese traditional culture, it is a building, a statue, a sacrifice, a piece of clothing, right?
Is this traditional culture? No, this is just a fragment of the old age.
When we recall our ancestors, we can recall those glories, and one day in the future, when our children and grandchildren remember us, what can they think of?
Go forward, the flowers on the road will continue to bloom

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
What is Chinese traditional culture, it is a building, a statue, a sacrifice, a piece of clothing, right?
Is this traditional culture? No, this is just a fragment of the old age.
When we recall our ancestors, we can recall those glories, and one day in the future, when our children and grandchildren remember us, what can they think of?
Go forward, the flowers on the road will continue to bloom
Koi sense hai is baat ki?
Why you beating around the bush
Are are you admitting that China now is just a poor shade of it's past cultural glory?

Be as it may, most Chinese have no cultural affinity towards it's past, Commies would have ensured that

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Koi sense hai is baat ki?
Why you beating around the bush
Are are you admitting that China now is just a poor shade of it's past cultural glory?

Be as it may, most Chinese have no cultural affinity towards it's past, Commies would have ensured that
Our culture does not need an Indian to comment. Our territory is ranked second in Chinese history, our economic history is ranked third, and our army will conquer the entire Asia.
Our children and grandchildren will remember our literature, our movies, our architecture, and remember our brilliance.
What is India doing? Sometimes when I look at the splendid Indian Taj Mahal, I wonder if it was built by Indians.
Of course, Indians will ban me after hearing this, what a great culture.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Our culture does not need an Indian to comment. Our territory is ranked second in Chinese history, our economic history is ranked third, and our army will conquer the entire Asia.
Our children and grandchildren will remember our literature, our movies, our architecture, and remember our brilliance.
What is India doing? Sometimes when I look at the splendid Indian Taj Mahal, I wonder if it was built by Indians.
You won't conquer anything, you may wonder what you want.
It takes nothing to daydream .
You religion less , you yourself admitted that you and your PRC run on materialism, which will show it's true colors in the long run.
Even I wonder like you that , whether the great wall was built by Chinese themselves ?
Probably mongols built it ,did not they ?
Of course , they did not .
Let's take architecture , here those who built numerous beautiful temples or forts or other things still survive and thrive , as for your tajmahal there still exists muslim artisans who are expert in Pietra dura or persian calligraphy and that's just one example in relation to one structure .
Various people like them exist even today, probably such groups of artisans thrive do in China too.
Else how could we know that you use left out water in which rice is cooked and mix it with mortar to make the binding agent for your great wall .
A

Last edited:

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
India is doing good and it is doing what it should , which is good enough for us.
Taste less nihilist architecture of 60 or 70s is not brilliance.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Fuck off wumao.
1619162784004.png

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
That asia dream is a myth , don't dream.

ketaki

Country flag
JAA NA CHotay LAWADE...

1623504319055.png

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Wet dreams
Wet dreams
Wet dreams
It is so wet that lubrication is not necessary For CKMKB action

Conquer all of Asia, I'm tagging @SexyChineseLady here because it is the one which said Chinese are peace loving people with absolutely no expansionist/imperialist policies

Maa chud gyi hogi uski,
Seriously dude conquer all of Asia?????
Even porki Faujis are on a higher pedestal than your 50cent conscripts
I have far more respect for combat hardened Porks than you wumaos

And finally,Thook maarke Gand seech le Bhosdike tab tak Hind ki sena tumhari abbu ki Gand marvayegi Behenchaud

Screenshot_20210314-112436~2.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles