Republic Day 2021

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Actually its not ! Swami Ayyapan is one of the best symbols of Secularism in India. The Pilgrimage to Sabarimala(Ayyappa Temple) starts at a Muslim Mosque dedicated to a saint named Vavar and St. Andrew’s Basilica in Arthunkal.
I have been there multiple times
But sir
Just pointing out one thing OT
I wouldn't call it secular, but rather plural
You are right. Plural is the right word. Like In the words of Swami Vivekananda, "Not only tolerate other religions, but positively embrace them, as truth is the basis of all religions"
Whats this doing here?

And in any case, how many Christians who visit the church nearby and how many Muslims who visit the Vaver mosque nearby visit Sabarimala Iyyapan? Don't sugar-quote the shameless lack of self respect Hindus display when they unilaterally visit mosques and churches, where they get called kaffirs and satan worshippers, as being "plural". Much more apt will be self respect lacking untermensch

WarriorIndian

Country flag
Whats this doing here?

And in any case, how many Christians who visit the church nearby and how many Muslims who visit the Vaver mosque nearby visit Sabarimala Iyyapan? Don't sugar-quote the shameless lack of self respect Hindus display when they unilaterally visit mosques and churches, where they get called kaffirs and satan worshippers, as being "plural". Much more apt will be self respect lacking untermensch
How do you know I am a Hindu before you even accuse me of sugar coating things? I have just put forward the right narrative as is, if you cannot digest things the way it is, you need help!

maximus777

Country flag
The Pilgrimage to Sabarimala existed well before either the mosque or church came into being - no debates here. I have no hard data to prove it, but chances are the local sanatani people converted either by fear of sword or greed of rice bags, but simply could not let go off their faith in Ayyappa swami which resulted in this ganga jamuna vatican tomfoolery. As Rajiv Malhotra said, we dont want the Abrahmic cults to "tolerate" sanatana dharma, it needs to be respected - period! Toleration ka zamana gaya!

WarriorIndian

Country flag
Whether you are a hindu or not is immaterial to what I said. Now stop wasting this thread.

PS: if you are a Hindu, grow some self respect. If not, then ask your fellow cult members to not be genocidal animals and to grow up and become humans. Thanks
Well yes ! According to your logic Non Hindus have only one purpose in life I guess. Anyways I don't want to spoil this otherwise good thread that we have here in the name of religion. All I was saying was "Swamiyee Sharanam Ayyappa" is not Sangi or communal as someone whom I had quoted said, its very much part of our pluralistic culture and are proud to have the Brahmos Regiment adopt that as their war cry.

sorcerer

Country flag
Instead of black flags, villagers hoist tricolour in Maoist-hit area in Dantewada

Dantewada (Chhatisgarh) [India], January 27 (ANI): Residents of Pahunhar village in a Maoist-affected area across the Indravati river had earlier put up black flags on Republic Day, but this year they hoisted the tricolor.
The entire area across the Indravati river is the hotbed of Maoism. The people living in this part of Dantewada have been deprived of the fruits of government's schemes and the village sarpanch lost his life when he took initiatives for development.
Speaking to ANI, Abhishek Pallav, Superintendent of Police (SP), Dantewada, said, "Maoists have always hoisted black flags in presence of the villagers on Republic Day and Independence Day in this village. But not this year."
In an encouraging gesture, the administration decided to let the national flag be hoisted by the late Sarpanch's son, Kesav Kashyap. The village echoed with patriotic songs and the SP distributed study materials to children and essential items to the villagers.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Well yes ! According to your logic Non Hindus have only one purpose in life I guess. Anyways I don't want to spoil this otherwise good thread that we have here in the name of religion. All I was saying was "Swamiyee Sharanam Ayyappa" is not Sangi or communal as someone whom I had quoted said, its very much part of our pluralistic culture and are proud to have the Brahmos Regiment adopt that as their war cry.
You say that as if being a sanghi is a bad thing.and demanding respect from other religions to all dharmic religions is necessary.start by imprisoning and fining these big and small comedians for talking about hinduism in bad light.

WarriorIndian

Country flag
You say that as if being a sanghi is a bad thing.and demanding respect from other religions to all dharmic religions is necessary.start by imprisoning and fining these big and small comedians for talking about hinduism in bad light.
Now how did you derive that? All I said was Swamiyee Sharanam Ayyappa cannot be associated with a single religion or be called a Sanghi as the diety is the biggest ambassador of secularism and pluralism in this country. Lets not paint the war cry of the Brahmos Regiment or any regiment for that matter with the color of religion.

Trust me, most of the people in India keep religion their personal affair and dont mix it with relation. Lets not stoop down to the level of those Pakis as that's exactly what they want to see on their platter.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Actually its not ! Swami Ayyapan is one of the best symbols of Secularism in India. The Pilgrimage to Sabarimala(Ayyappa Temple) starts at a Muslim Mosque dedicated to a saint named Vavar and St. Andrew’s Basilica in Arthunkal.
And that church is forcefully built there while mosque is built by making up a fake story. #Justsaying

WarriorIndian

Country flag
And that church is forcefully built there while mosque is built by making up a fake story. #Justsaying
This is the piece of history taken from traditions acknowledged by the Pandalam dynasty, the birth place of the deity. Maybe some one brainwashed the Maharajas too.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I would respectfully disagree sir
About the bit concerning the mosque
Not that St Thomas cooked up story though

Flying Dagger

Country flag
I would respectfully disagree sir
About the bit concerning the mosque
Not that St Thomas cooked up story though
Ok so atleast Xtian church we can agree on is basically symbol of Xtian crusade against Indian temple and culture.

Now coming up to Mosque it's a cooked up story with no original text to support it and built on the line like all other majaars and mosque are coming up in India.
Here we can agree to disagree

but in no way Swami Ayappa Temple or chant is Secular it's a hindu Temple and I won't take a single shred away from that truth.

WarriorIndian

Country flag
Okay guys. Lets stop the debate here. Its about the parade and lets stick to the parade. The battle cry is is not secular or plural and is very much Hindu. Hope everyone's happy now.

Ente Ayyapan Saakshi. Adhu madi. Swamiyee Sharanam Ayappa !

HawkisRight

Country flag

It's very rare gesture by head of state to attend other countries national day by visiting embassy...Bolsonaro is taking Indo Brazil partnership to next level Hope it forms into long term startegic partnership..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles