Remove ban on Tamil Tigers: US group urges

Country flag
they are just following orders of USA ...........

if Lanka is supporting china there will be civil wars in Lanka .
If Pak also betrays USA again like they did with Osama Bin Laden there will definetely be a heavy price to pay, Even their master China will not be able to save them.

Last edited:

DingDong

Country flag
I always wondered why cannot these small countries stay neutral. Why do politicians of these countries so eagerly seek to turn their countries into battleground of big powers.

Sri Lanka could have been a much better place after the secession of the "Civil War", but it chose to militarize and participate in the turf wars being fought in the region.

End result: Whichever country feels offended/threatened (India/US/China) will push Sri Lanka on the path of destruction.

Idiot inbred who sucked mughals balls for years,india is fucked up whole srilankan issue,we r responsible for deaths in srilanka and as well us our soldiers
Nopes, Sri Lanka's Sinhalese government conspired with the LTTE, supplied weapons and money to LTTE which was used to murder our soldiers.

Country flag
I always wondered why cannot these small countries stay neutral. Why do politicians of these countries so eagerly seek to turn their countries into battleground of big powers.

Sri Lanka could have been a much better place after the secession of the "Civil War", but it chose to militarize and participate in the turf wars being fought in the region.

End result: Whichever country feels offended/threatened (India/US/China) will push Sri Lanka on the path of destruction.
Small nations are like leeches they leech on to larger nations and suck the blood of
the victim until the victim finally stomps them to death.

mavles ihctep

Nopes, Sri Lanka's Sinhalese government conspired with the LTTE, supplied weapons and money to LTTE which was used to murder our soldiers.
Indira Gandhi is responsible for rise of ltte.Don't know why her son reversed policy

Country flag
Indira Gandhi is responsible for rise of ltte.Don't know why her son reversed policy
His policy reversal costed him his life and it became an embarrassment for India placing
military then withdrawing military and making enemies with your own people and gaining
nothing from shellfish Sri Lankans. Gandhi Family has a long history of making enemies
and dividing people of India. Kashmiris, Sikh, Tamils and of course Hindus and Muslims.
They have continued division policy that was started by British and perfected it in their
own country.

DingDong

Country flag
Indira Gandhi raised LTTE to keep Sri Lanka under control after it adopted an openly anti-India stance in regional conflicts.

Her son (Rajiv Gandhi) reversed the policy because LTTE was no longer useful, in fact had become a liability for India after the end of the Cold War.

India conjured in-fighting inside LTTE, the rival groups were responsible for providing useful intelligence before the SL military initiated a final assault. Indian navy blocked supplies and provided intelligence while the SL army finished the LTTE on ground and in sea. India provided air cover to important installations in Sri Lanka against LTTE's attacks.

Prabhakaran and his entire family paid dearly for what he did to Rajiv Gandhi and the IPKF. India extracted huge price.

mavles ihctep

Indira Gandhi raised LTTE to keep Sri Lanka under control after it adopted an openly anti-India stance in regional conflicts.

Her son (Rajiv Gandhi) reversed the policy because LTTE was no longer useful, in fact had become a liability for India after the end of the Cold War.

India conjured in-fighting inside LTTE, the rival groups were responsible for providing useful intelligence before the SL military initiated a final assault. Indian navy blocked supplies and provided intelligence while the SL army finished the LTTE on ground and in sea. India provided air cover to important installations in Sri Lanka against LTTE's attacks.

Prabhakaran and his entire family paid dearly for what he did to Rajiv Gandhi and the IPKF. India extracted huge price.
It's like pakis claiming victory against TTP

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Idiot inbred who sucked mughals balls for years,india is fucked up whole srilankan issue,we r responsible for deaths in srilanka and as well us our soldiers
Mughals only ruled for 150 years after that they were thrashed by Marathas .

Don't be proud of those mongoloids because you and me do not look like them, nor they will consider you as one of them if they are still alive.

Last edited:

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
Why of sudden this tamil usa groups and LLTE came to lime light..what is use of it?

Flame Thrower

These are the side effects of Hambantota port deal, US started to mess with Lanka, it means that CIA might have acti0vated moles in Lanka....

Bringing LTTE into picture is to point out an option to that India should press Lanka on the atrocities.

If things go in the same way and 6 months down the line....I'll be surprised if I don't see a case in UN.

@HeinzGud, the game has just begun, big bro is not happy... Lets see what Lanka has to offer

I remember that America had their eyes on a port in Lanka, can you name it for me.

HeinzGud

Country flag
they are just following orders of USA ...........

if Lanka is supporting china there will be civil wars in Lanka ................and both tamils & singhalis will suffer .
There is no possibility of another Tamil uprising in Sri Lanka. Though there are chances that Muslims might take arms.

HeinzGud

Country flag
There was no conspiracy. After all Tamils all also Sri Lankan citizens, they had joined together to fight the common enemy at that time.

airtel

Country flag
There is no possibility of another Tamil uprising in Sri Lanka. Though there are chances that Muslims might take arms.
LOL they will activated Tamil proxies , Muslim Proxies ,communist proxies as well as christian Proxies ............when Your army/police will try to do anything .............they will send Human right activists & United Nations to Lanka ..............they will reopen cases of war-crimes and Prosecute Your officers & leaders in International courts .

HeinzGud

Country flag
These are the side effects of Hambantota port deal, US started to mess with Lanka, it means that CIA might have acti0vated moles in Lanka....

Bringing LTTE into picture is to point out an option to that India should press Lanka on the atrocities.

If things go in the same way and 6 months down the line....I'll be surprised if I don't see a case in UN.

@HeinzGud, the game has just begun, big bro is not happy... Lets see what Lanka has to offer

I remember that America had their eyes on a port in Lanka, can you name it for me.
No, I don't think US is trying to mess with Sri Lanka on the port deal. This is merely a plea from the LTTE groups living abroad to revive their former terra organization. AFAIK these very same people had given full support for the Hillary during the last presidential election by creating front group called "Tamils for Hilary". Once they realized Hillary was lost they changed the name of the group to "Tamils for Trump".

I sincerely hope that following the victory of Trump, the US outlook on Sri Lanka will change for better.

HeinzGud

Country flag
LOL they will activated Tamil proxies , Muslim Proxies ,communist proxies as well as christian Proxies ............when Your army/police will try to do anything .............they will send Human right activists & United Nations to Lanka ..............they will reopen cases of war-crimes and Prosecute Your officers & leaders in International courts .
How can anyone activate any proxy group without bypassing the Sri Lankan security apparatus. Sri Lankan military is not what it was 30 years ago. It has developed to cope with the asymmetric warfare of insurgencies. So there will be no possibility of anyone activating a terra proxy in Sri Lanka.

In the end there is no barrier for prosecute terrorist under the legal methods using prevention of terra acts. UN can't even do anything about that. So keep dreaming.

mayfair

There was no conspiracy. After all Tamils all also Sri Lankan citizens, they had joined together to fight the common enemy at that time.
Common enemy eh? You lot sure had a funny way of showing it especially after launching Vadamarachchi Operation in guess when May 1987!!! and trampling over the hapless SL Tamils in your manic pursuit of guess who??? LTTE!! and losing 700 soldiers in the process.

So how is it that your president happily supplied all manner of weapons to the same terrorists he had vowed to finish only a few months earlier? At that time were they not citizens of the same country? Ironically LTTE used the very same weapons to drive out SLA from Jaffna in 1990 and almost captured the elephant pass in 1991.

An unholy alliance it was and prolonged the war much to the suffering of Indians and Sri Lankans- Sinhala and Tamil alike.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Common enemy eh? You lot sure had a funny way of showing it especially after launching Vadamarachchi Operation in guess when May 1987!!! and trampling over the hapless SL Tamils in your manic pursuit of guess who??? LTTE!! and losing 700 soldiers in the process.

So how is it that your president happily supplied all manner of weapons to the same terrorists he had vowed to finish only a few months earlier? At that time were they not citizens of the same country? Ironically LTTE used the very same weapons to drive out SLA from Jaffna in 1990 and almost captured the elephant pass in 1991.

An unholy alliance it was and prolonged the war much to the suffering of Indians and Sri Lankans- Sinhala and Tamil alike.
First off, don't sympathize the terrorist citing they were innocent Tamils. Those were armed terrorists (former robbers and smugglers). Vadamaracchi was a very successful operation where the LTTE was trapped to a very small area just like in Nandikadal in 2009. Unless India didn't intertwine to stop the operation. It would have been the end of LTTE.

The accord was signed by JR Jayawardane. But, LTTE was comforted by the President Premadasa. They were two different personalities with two different ambitions. Premadasa believed in a peaceful co-existence with LTTE, which cost him his life and lives of many others. Providing LTTE with arms was a strategical mistake.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
And one of the reason Paki extensive support to Lanka against LTTE is that the persecution of Lankan Muzzies (Moors)

Pakis considered LTTE as "Hindus" supported by India who butcher the muzzies.

In return, Lankan Muzzies offer their loyalty to Porkies. In 2011 they Supported Paki cricket team against their own country. They celebrate Paki victory on the streets.

Even ISI using Lankan Muzzies as Spies against India. Paki Nuclear bomb had some relation with Lankan Muzzies.

Almost all the Paki aid to Sri Lanka has gone for the rehabilitation of Muzzies not Tamils.

So in my personal opinion, LTTE butchering Lankan Muzzies is perfectly justified for ex - Kattankuddy Mosque Massacre.

mayfair

@HeinzGud, Read my post again, I said, in the pursuit of LTTE terrorists your forces trampled over many innocent SL Tamils who had nothing to do with LTTE.

But I agree, it was a strategic clusterfcuk by India and SL. While IPKF was fighting LTTE in Wanni jungles, RAW was busy negotiating with LTTE behind their backs. Premadasa provided arms to LTTE and was assassinated in 1996.

The only ones who benefited were LTTE. However, Pirapaharan got his comeuppance in 2009.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles