Remembering India's Forgotten Holocaust

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sorry to disappoint you, I am not who hate English or any language

I am an universal man and proud to be so.

My knowing any language is in no way detriment to my status as a proud universal man

I have no psychological hang up and am at peace with all people irrespective of where they come from, who they are, what languages they speak etc etc.
That confidence comes from self confidence and high esteem of having had an all round education and having been in a profession that was all encompassing inputs of Universe, that embodied a very humanitarian and a very humanitarian feeling of earth :rofl:
And what are you trying to convey by reproducing my post with modifications?

You must try harder and be original in thought and content. It is important.

Or else one cannot go through life like a Xerox machine and then claim to be the best on the block better than the English medium chaps.

A bit of fraudulent claim, what ho?

This may help you to maintain your mental equilibium
How to Overcome Being a Sore Loser | The Classroom | Synonym

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Self-righteousness (also called sanctimoniousness, sententiousness, and holier-than-thou attitudes[1]) is a feeling or display of (usually smug) moral superiority[2] derived from a sense that one's beliefs, actions, or affiliations are of greater virtue than those of the average person.

Self-righteousness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I am happy.

I put you on the right track to success and you are trying your best.

consult a dictionary, thesaurus and also the Wiki.

That is the way to go.

Hakuna matata!

Never be a wannabe and never be a Xerox machine!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
OK @Ray sir PEACE.......
I was always at peace, having seen real warfare.

Wars do not bring peace and so I prefer peace to war.

Notwithstanding, I wish you well and all the success in the world.

I am not being snarky, but you wondered if I knew India. \

You are a Telegu chap. Have you heard of Trailanga Swami (also Tailang Swami, Telang Swami) (Telugu: త్రిలింగ స్వామి)

He is regarded as a legendary figure in Bengal, with many stories told about his yogic powers and longevity.

Ramakrishna Paramahamsa. referred to him as the "The walking Shiva of Varanasi"

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
I was always at peace, having seen real warfare.

Wars do not bring peace and so I prefer peace to war.

Notwithstanding, I wish you well and all the success in the world.
sir, are you the army officer in your avatar?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Trailanga Swami .........No sir i don't have any idea about him

and sorry sir my way of expression most of time sarcastic ......... Born like that :rolleyes:
His pre-monastic name was Shivarama and was born in Holia at Vizianagaram in Andhra Pradesh. His parents were Narashingha Rao and Vidyavati Devi, who were devotees of god Shiva. After the death of his parents, at the age of forty, he was said to have renounced the world and lived the life of a recluse in a cottage near a cremation ground. After practicing sadhana (spiritual practice) for twenty years, he met his preceptor swami, Bhagirathananda Saraswati, in 1679 from Punjab. Bhagirathananda initiated Shivaram into sannyasa (monastic vows) and named him Swami Ganapati Saraswati in 1685. Ganapati reportedly led a life of severe austerities and went on a pilgrimage, reaching Prayag in 1733, and finally settling in Varanasi in 1737.

Read this

Trailanga Swami - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One of the legends about him is that he could walk on water. Must have been a Hata Yogi.

But since he moved around nude, the British Raj police arrested him and he was not given food or water for over a month.

The British were furious because they could not believe a person could live without food and water and blamed the Indian jailors.

It was to their surprise that he could survive on his bodily waste and so they set him free.

India has great men.

And I am proud of them.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Trailanga Swami .........No sir i don't have any idea about him

and sorry sir my way of expression most of time sarcastic ......... Born like that :rolleyes:
Mr @Ray he is not teluguite .... I have no idea if he wants to be one :cool2:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I am born in Vizianagaram Andhra Pradesh I am proud that this great man is born in my town :thumb:

His pre-monastic name was Shivarama and was born in Holia at Vizianagaram in Andhra Pradesh. His parents were Narashingha Rao and Vidyavati Devi, who were devotees of god Shiva. After the death of his parents, at the age of forty, he was said to have renounced the world and lived the life of a recluse in a cottage near a cremation ground. After practicing sadhana (spiritual practice) for twenty years, he met his preceptor swami, Bhagirathananda Saraswati, in 1679 from Punjab. Bhagirathananda initiated Shivaram into sannyasa (monastic vows) and named him Swami Ganapati Saraswati in 1685. Ganapati reportedly led a life of severe austerities and went on a pilgrimage, reaching Prayag in 1733, and finally settling in Varanasi in 1737.

Read this

Trailanga Swami - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One of the legends about him is that he could walk on water. Must have been a Hata Yogi.

But since he moved around nude, the British Raj police arrested him and he was not given food or water for over a month.

The British were furious because they could not believe a person could live without food and water and blamed the Indian jailors.

It was to their surprise that he could survive on his bodily waste and so they set him free.

India has great men.

And I am proud of them.

Reactions: Ray

Adux

Country flag
Did anyone see how fast militaryphotos.net stopped the thread on this issue. That is how, they handle their propaganda..We are some stupid people, allowing anti-india narrative here a free hand.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Read this:

Autobiography of a Yogi, by Paramhansa Yogananda - Free, Original 1946 Edition

If you have the time read it, it will excite you and maybe make you realise the inner strength and maybe make you disbelieve the mystic ways.

Guess who gave me this book to read.it was my colleague, Lt Gen (then a Col) Harry Lidder,, a Sikh but a devotee of Ma Kali with a guru in Maharastra.

I read it and I was at peace. I was going through difficult days then. I was totally fascinated.

Hopefully it will dispel the notion that I am a wannabe English.

Proud to be an Indian and its mystic ways.

India never fails to fascinate me!

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
emiti srinivas sir naa gurunchi cheptunnara leka Ray sir na........ mee experience chuste meeku Ray sir gurunchi telusu so nenu enduku telugu ani abaddam cheptanu ....... :rofl:

From where you are picking up Telugu :yey:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Did anyone see how fast militaryphotos.net stopped the thread on this issue. That is how, they handle their propaganda..We are some stupid people, allowing anti-india narrative here a free hand.
Then we should continue the discussion and add some material to keep the thread alive :thumb:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Read this:

Autobiography of a Yogi, by Paramhansa Yogananda - Free, Original 1946 Edition

If you have the time read it, it will excite you and maybe make you realise the inner strength and maybe make you disbelieve the mystic ways.

Guess who gave me this book to read.it was my colleague, Lt Gen (then a Col) Harry Lidder,, a Sikh but a devotee of Ma Kali with a guru in Maharastra.

I read it and I was at peace. I was going through difficult days then. I was totally fascinated.

Hopefully it will dispel the notion that I am a wannabe English.

Proud to be an Indian and its mystic ways.

India never fails to fascinate me!
My father introduced me to him. A great book and a great man.

Interestingly as per his Guru Sri Yukteshwar Giri, Dwapar Yuga started on 1699 Baisakhi the same day Khalsa order was born. I think I had a discussion on this with @Virendra

My relative, also a Sikh is a member of SRF too.

Self-Realization Fellowship

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles