• I am not sure.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • No comments.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
@MonaLazy tagging you here as well mate. If you are interested you are welcome or else you may just ignore this post of mine. That's all!

Super Flanker

Country flag
Hey you all. Have a look at these RC(Radio control) Submarines! Here are some videos of RC Typhoon class Submarines. These things dive and move and sound pretty much exactly like the real thing though. Wow isn't it cool? Have a look!
---
(Video 1)
(Video 2)
(Video 3)
(Video 3)

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Hey guys I was thinking. Could we make an RC air defence System type thing like this? Like RC trucks and Stuff. I always wanted to see an RC air defence system which is truck based. Maybe an RC pantsir air defense system? Anyways I have seen that in foreign countries like UK etc. Most of these RC models are basically scale models which are converted to RC etc. Like for submarines , someone can get a 1/72 scale typhoon, Kilo Class Submarine etc and put the Necessary Electronics inside and 'Voila'! You have an RC submarine!
Guidance system will be a nightmare.... People spend millions of dollars in this sort of research. If it works, it would essentially be a drone interception system.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Guidance system will be a nightmare.... People spend millions of dollars in this sort of research. If it works, it would essentially be a drone interception system.
Exactly. This type of thing is something which is affordable to people mostly in Foreign Countries. Anyways it would be nice if we could make like RC unguided Rocket launcher truck. It would be pretty Fun in my opinion. Still its complex.

Foxbat

Country flag
@Foxbat @mist_consecutive @MiG-29SMT @FalconSlayers @THESIS THORON @Nationalist Manasvi Papa and you all.
Hey guys. I wanted to make a Cardboard/Metal/Transperant plastic Model of the MIG-25 Foxbat. I have not decided the Scale Yet. Anyways I had a Request, could someone send me the measurements of the Different angles of the Wings, Tail ,Vertical Stabilizers etc ? I only want to know this and what scale would you recommend?
but overall I wanted something like this:View attachment 130091
Google, you might be able to find prints of a paper model and you can take a printout and use it as guide for cardboard or some other material.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Google, you might be able to find prints of a paper model and you can take a printout and use it as guide for cardboard or some other material.
Thanks for the Advice. Will see about it. Anyways I wanted to make the skeleton structure of the Aircraft made of metal. Maybe even wood would do the Job. All I want is to see an RC MIG-25 in Indian Skies made by Indians. Make in India!
:india: :india: :india: :india: :india: :india:

Super Flanker

Country flag
Hey you all nibbiars! This is RC MIG 25 for you!
:india: :india: :india: :india: :india:

Super Flanker

Country flag
Bro I like your idea and for now I will use your idea for a plan to make a model of MIG-25 but could you please send some prints to make a Model? Because I am unable to find some myself. I know I am begging at this point but can someone please send me some good plans to build a model?

Super Flanker

Country flag
I guess I will use these. These will help me to get measures for the angles and it will be very helpful for me. I will try and do the necessary calculations and do the modelling.
mikoyan_gurevich_mig_25_foxbat-85644.jpg
mig-25-6.jpg

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
@Foxbat @mist_consecutive @MiG-29SMT @FalconSlayers @THESIS THORON @Nationalist Manasvi Papa and you all.
Hey guys. I wanted to make a Cardboard/Metal/Transperant plastic Model of the MIG-25 Foxbat. I have not decided the Scale Yet. Anyways I had a Request, could someone send me the measurements of the Different angles of the Wings, Tail ,Vertical Stabilizers etc ? I only want to know this and what scale would you recommend?
but overall I wanted something like this:View attachment 130091
1641603570630.png

Single seat Lavi made out of paper by me

1641603853185.png

YF-23 and Su-75 checkmate made out of paper by me

these are static models but remain with some low quality aspects

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Yes they are pretty good I must say. But they don't exactly look like the Original thing but pretty close the the real thing I guess.
To be honest they requiere more detail and more exact measures
Su-75 checkmate I made it a few months ago I will make a Harrier this month and perhaps an Airbus 330
1641604202599.png

Plus I do not paint them, but is a hobby that relaxes me
1641604391866.png

Super Flanker

Country flag
To be honest they requiere more detail and more exact measures
Su-75 checkmate I made it a few months ago I will make a Harrier this month and perhaps an Airbus 330
View attachment 130289

Plus I do not paint them, but is a hobby that relaxes me
View attachment 130291
Good to hear that. Personally for me , that Lavi model doesn't look exactly like a Lavi(no offense mate) but I am happy to see the model of that SU-75. It looks pretty accurate to what it is supposed to be like.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Good to hear that. Personally for me , that Lavi model doesn't look exactly like a Lavi(no offense mate) but I am happy to see the model of that SU-75. It looks pretty accurate to what it is supposed to be like.
Su-27
1641604666968.png

Do not worry they are easy if you know how to make them, but hard to achieve similarities or accuracy, the Lavi is the single seat
1641605202099.png

1641604745984.png

1641604808142.png

the never built single seat version of Lavi

In the future I will make a LCA tejas

Last edited:

Super Flanker

Country flag
Su-27
View attachment 130292

Do not worry they are easy if you know how to make them, but hard to achieve similarities or accuracy, the Lavi is the single seat
View attachment 130293
View attachment 130294

the never built single seat version of Lavi

In the future I will make a LCA tejas
Oh that's nice. I always wanted to make RC models of Aircrafts. I wanted to make a trend of RC in India as well. I wanted to make a model of MIG-25 ,SU-57, SU-30 MKI. I was thinking that I would print a couple of plans for it from online and use it as a guide on other material like Cardboard etc. It's a bit tough to find some good plans.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles