Votes: 1 5.0%
  • No comments.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
yeah see this, far much better view

Wow I just love the look of that. Also the sound of the engine is so soothing for me. They sound basically like the real thing, how is That Possible?I wonder whether we can make the following type of Engines in India itself for RC(Seems pretty unlikely to say the least)

Super Flanker

Country flag
@Nationalist Manasvi Papa and everyone.
Guys in my opinion we should start with Turboprop models of Aircrafts. In real life there are So many planes which are Turboprop for example: C-130 hercules, C-295, dornier 228 etc.

We could make RC Models of these type of Aircrafts. We should not go directly with Jet Engine type of RC because its gonna be a hell lot more expensive.
We could make something like this:

These will be more economical to start with and much cheaper than Operating the jet engine types. So we should start of like this if we going to make an RC Aircraft. Than we can see of going to hey engine types.

Super Flanker

Country flag
I have seen the whole video of this Gripen getting disintegrated.
1:48-1:52 - The Aircraft disintegrated Completely and in the air.
Screenshot_20220105_103646.jpg

Aircraft was Most Probably using very cheap quality materials I suppose? Like wood?
this is what happens when you use cheap Materials(in the video it appears that it was made of wood, atleast to me)
-
If the Aircraft was made of such cheap Materials than you should not be taking the Aircraft to Very high speeds because the structure won't be able to handle the immense drag.
-
Many reasons are there for this 1/2 Scale RC Gripen to disintegrate in the air. I don't know what to make of this but I have stated some of the Reasons which might be a cause for.

Super Flanker

Country flag
@Hariharan_kalarikkal @HariPrasad-1 @FalconSlayers @FalconZero @Haldilal @Pig benis on sushy @ezsasa @Indx TechStyle @fire starter @SKC @Kumata @ajay7322 @Bhumihar
@Mikesingh @Lonewolf @Crazywithmath @Tshering22 @mokoman @IndianHawk
-
Guys is it possible to make an RC LCA Tejas? Could we make one in India. Already there are Flyable RC Models of Even JF 17 ,so we too need to see if we can do the same with our LCA Tejas. This will also help in increasing popularity of Tejas in the international community I guess.

:india: :india: :india: :india: :india: :india:

THESIS THORON

Country flag
@Hariharan_kalarikkal @HariPrasad-1 @FalconSlayers @FalconZero @Haldilal @Pig benis on sushy @ezsasa @Indx TechStyle @fire starter @SKC @Kumata @ajay7322 @Bhumihar
-
Guys is it possible to make an RC LCA Tejas? Could we make one in India. Already there are Flyable RC Models of Even JF 17 ,so we too need to see if we can do the same with our LCA Tejas. This will also help in increasing popularity of Tejas in the international community I guess.

1641364521455.jpeg

Super Flanker

Country flag
Mate , are schools and colleges closed in Goa ?Due to covid?
Yes bro. For now everything will be held online until 26th january. It's all because of the new Omicron Variant of covid. Our schools were supposed to start but last moment it was declared to be online.
Anyways we can discuss this in some other thread like the chitchat thread etc.
:yo:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
-

Yes, why not? However, it can be for hobby. Since we have done Tejas, now it it can not be useful in studying the aerodynamics of the design.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Yes, why not? However, it can be for hobby. Since we have done Tejas, now it it can not be useful in studying the aerodynamics of the design.
I have never said that we should make an RC model of Tejas to study the Aerodynamics of the design, what I am saying is that we could discuss on how we could make a Potential RC model of Tejas just for Fun. Look at Aircrafts like F-16, F-15, F-35 etc.
whatsapp-image-2021-09-27-at-7-08-31-pm-1--500x500.jpeg
These all have RC models of them like that we can make an RC model of Tejas. Just for Fun (and maybe even a bit of Study if we could but I don't think so we will need to because already we know about it's aerodynamics fully I guess)
grey-lca2-jpg-500x500.jpg

Super Flanker

Country flag

Someone I know already had built and done that.
Regards
Oh wow that's cool so I guess we need to make more such Aircraft models. Proud to see tejas in RC Form. I wanted to see if we could make more such models though.

The guy whose pictures you had pointed out were so good. Maybe we can improve on it further and do extra detailing.

Always love Tejas !

Super Flanker

Country flag

Regards
Any idea about what materials were used in making this Aircraft Model? Any idea at all?
Any idea what is the Possible propulsion system that he used for this Aircraft model?

Did he use a turboprop like this(Which seems unlikely to me atleast)
c2965456258ca7b167a9fbd1b3d3f252.image.1066x800.jpg
41leYnCLPkL._AC_SS450_.jpg

Or did he use a jet turbine type or something like this?(Most Probably this is the Case)
Swiwin_SW190B_19kg_Turbojet_Engine_Jet_Turbine_Engine_for_RC_Jet_Plane_3_600x.jpg

Super Flanker

Country flag
Hey you all. Just for all of you Newbies out there. Here's a video in which you can Get started with your knowledge of RC. Highly recommended from my Side cause it's really useful. For Noobs!

Also watch this. RC plane in India amazes crowd around. Gosh we need to do more of this type of stuff in India.

:india: :india: :india: :india:

Super Flanker

Country flag

Regards
Hey there. If you know this person personally than if you could. I want you to ask him the following questions with regards to this Tejas model:
1)What are the Materials that Were used in the making of this RC model of Tejas?
2)What are the dimensions of the Product? Like what is the length of the Aircraft and it's breath/Width?
What is its weight and so and so.
3)What is used as the powerplant of this Aircraft (The most important question with regards to this)
-

Only if you know this guy personally than pls ask him these questions only if you can. If you can't it's perfectly fine.

Last edited:

Super Flanker

Country flag
@SwordOfDarkness Tagged you here as well. If you are interested than you are welcome or else you can just ignore this post of Mine.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
@SwordOfDarkness Tagged you here as well. If you are interested than you are welcome or else you can just ignore this post of Mine.
Ive made a few models, but none of them powered by an engine/ motor. Glide vehicles, mostly. There used to be this site, paperreplika or something with great cad designs on airplanes, and other stuff. Check them out if you want. Used paperkura software (or something similar, dont remember too well. Havent used it in a while.)

Super Flanker

Country flag
Ive made a few models, but none of them powered by an engine/ motor. Glide vehicles, mostly. There used to be this site, paperreplika or something with great cad designs on airplanes, and other stuff. Check them out if you want. Used paperkura software (or something similar, dont remember too well. Havent used it in a while.)
Not like that mate. Thanks for the Advice Though but we are trying to make plans to see if we can make RC models of Planes and Submarines etc. Not just Models. So basically that's the motive of this thread in technical terms. I was thinking If together we could discuss and make things like the Following:

Super Flanker

Country flag
Hey guys I was thinking. Could we make an RC air defence System type thing like this? Like RC trucks and Stuff. I always wanted to see an RC air defence system which is truck based. Maybe an RC pantsir air defense system? Anyways I have seen that in foreign countries like UK etc. Most of these RC models are basically scale models which are converted to RC etc. Like for submarines , someone can get a 1/72 scale typhoon, Kilo Class Submarine etc and put the Necessary Electronics inside and 'Voila'! You have an RC submarine!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles