RAW may try to kill Sharif, warns Pak-Punjab govt

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Why are so many christlamists in south India? How christlam spread in south India?
What are you smoking? North India specially Punjab and Bengal were specifically converted to the point of partition and you want to compare with south India? And what does that have to do with the matter in hand? Do you also think india should suck up to your paki cousins in the west even if they engage in terror, like dark sorrow is shamelessly suggesting? I would not be surprised considering you are a Khalistani

Last edited:

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Vijayanagar, hoysalas, rashtrakudas, Cholas, Guptas, Marathas, Orissa under gajapathis, Rajputana? You want more?:rolleyes:
Learn history. Most of the kingdoms were already weakened before their demise and had no capability to go on war.
I don't see any difference between people who talk peace with scum who kill us as a national hobby and the scum which sell their daughters for buying peace. Really what differentiates your thinking from the daughter sellers?
No one is talking about peace with them. We are talking regarding need, productiveness and consequence of killing a terrorist who has a very ideological influence over population. World doesn't operate as per your opinion or will. Try to contribute something productive for a change!!!
Yes, giving excuse for your cowardice in dealing with the way they should be dealt is very great indeed. Next time don't try to act so smart.
Says a guy who talk big only sitting behind his monitor and abuse people who don't agree with him
Yes, Godwin's law at full force. You see, when dimwits lose their arguments, they invoke Godwin's law. Anyway, the key difference is, Hitler was not ganged up on for reacting to a terror attack. That is not the case here. The correct comparison should be , what did Britain and others did for the aggressions of Hitler? Did they try sucking up to him as you suggest(they actually did and how well it turned out)? Learn to use proper analogies next.
Wars are won by playing right card at right time. Knowing when to advance, fall back and when to do nothing. Going chest thumping and fighting continuously will land you in your grave.
Oh, so the hundreds killed in Mumbai or the hundreds of bomb blasts across the country sponsored by it is not something which is eating us?? You are pathetic and delusional if you think so.

Seriously, stop hiding behind intellectualism for your cowardice.
Yet we rise every time after such acts. Even to a better position. Lets not forget casualties is an unfortunate truth about war and yes we are at war with Pakistan.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Learn history. Most of the kingdoms were already weakened before their demise and had no capability to go on war.
You learn history. seeing your pathetic lack of self respect, I doubt you know actual history. Vijayanagar existed as an empire when the delhi sultanates where crumbling, Rajputana and other kings were more interested in back stabbing each other than fighting the common enemy. And later, they saw opportunity for peace through selling daughters(or diplomatical option as you are calling it shamelessly here) and we all know how well that ended for the land.

No one is talking about peace with them. We are talking regarding need, productiveness and consequence of killing a terrorist who has a very ideological influence over population. World doesn't operate as per your opinion or will. Try to contribute something productive for a change!!!
And talking about diplomatic options in case of a terrorist attack is what? You are so pathetic that you lack even the basic intellectual honesty.

Says a guy who talk big only sitting behind his monitor and abuse people who don't agree with him
Again, you called me a keyboard warrior before I attacked you in style. This only proves that you have no actual argument to make for your pathetic cowardice which is masquerading as intellectualism. No different from the commies who led this country for so long.

Try having some balls for a change. If not try getting some harmone therapy. It might help you with your pussiness.

Wars are won by playing right card at right time. Knowing when to advance, fall back and when to do nothing. Going chest thumping and fighting continuously will land you in your grave.
Yes, a country ten times(India) as large as pak(an international pariah) is not playing the right hand when it goes to war with it on justifiable reasons.

Pathetic lack of self esteem again.

Yet we rise every time after such acts. Even to a better position. Lets not forget casualties is an unfortunate truth about war and yes we are at war with Pakistan.
That's as brilliant an argument as, we rise up every time after a fungal attack or a cancer attack. So we should not treat it. Seriously, grow aa a pair and have some self respect.

India is probably the only country in the world where suggesting no retaliation for a terror attack is even a valid reasoning/ debate angle. Pathetic cowards:frusty:. And these cowards want an UNSC seat. Pathetic. And they get riled up for getting called out for being pathetic.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Lot Of Hindu kingdoms fell because they chose to live with the enemies by selling their daughters. Exactly what you are kind of suggesting now.:rolleyes:

And which nation will give us UNSC if you can't protect our own ass? What are you smoking? And a shot at UNSC is enough to suck up hundreds of Indians getting killed? Listen to yourself.
It is not like that.

India is the only country, where the Islam got digested. This is what they fear that in India they did not succeed due to the capability of our ancestors to mould and confuse Islamic views into civilisation and culture and created Identity Crisis in them. Even if you add B'desh + Pakistan =! Hindu population. This is a 1000 years war.

Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Jordan, Yeman, all got converted into 98% islamic within 100 years, but they are trying past 1000 years the similar in India but did not succeed. Indian adventure is their Biggest failure!

Britishers came, Mughals, Turks, Greeks, but India remains a hindu majority. Why ? Because we gave a fight back. And world knows this very well that subcontinent is not a religious block but cultural block and this culture has roots in Dharma ideology.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
It is not like that.

India is the only country, where the Islam got digested. This is what they fear that in India they did not succeed due to the capability of our ancestors to mould and confuse Islamic views into civilisation and culture and created Identity Crisis in them. Even if you add B'desh + Pakistan =! Hindu population. This is a 1000 years war
What the fuck? You are opposite of the dark sorrow types, whitewashing everything about Hindus. Hinduism once stretched from Afghan to Indonesia. What about today? Hindus have been losing ground ever since Muslims came here. And that was precisely because Hindu morons at that time and even now to a large extend refuse to fight the common enemy and are more interested in fighting each other. And some are so self respect lacking that they suggest daughter sellng as a great option. I don't think with this attitude Hindus will ever regain what they lost.

Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Jordan, Yeman, all got converted into 98% islamic within 100 years, but they are trying past 1000 years the similar in India but did not succeed. India is their Biggest failure!
That's not a failure. That's a partial success. They succeeded in Pak, Afghan, Bangladesh.

You know what is actual success? xtians crusading the shit out of Muslims and actually reversing the tide and beating them back into central Asia and Asia minor. That's not Hindu kingdoms did. Don't take credit when it is not due.

Britishers came, Mughals, Turks, Greeks, but India remains a hindu majority. Why ? Because we gave a fight back. And world knows this very well that subcontinent is not a religious block but cultural block and this culture has roots in Dharma ideology.
All feel good stuff which is not based in reality . you can call it success when you can reach the same heights of our Hindu lands- akhand Bharat with Indian religions filling them all. Till then its all fluff.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
What the fuck? You are opposite of the dark sorrow types, whitewashing everything about Hindus. Hinduism once stretched from Afghan to Indonesia. What about today? Hindus have been losing ground ever since Muslims came here. And that was precisely because Hindu morons at that time and even now to a large extend refuse to fight the common enemy and are more interested in fighting each other. And some are so self respect lacking that they suggest daughter sellng as a great option. I don't think with this attitude Hindus will ever regain what they lost.
The point is not about territorial gains or loss. The boundaries keep changing. They are never static. What should remain is the culture. Even during Mauryan era, Afghan was a different Kingdom, in other words, different country.
As I said it is a 1000 years war, and see now the population of Afghanistan, not even close to Mumbai. You cannot call it a success.

Pakistan got divided, this is the slap on the face of Ummah. When we think of doing it, we do it. And we did it. And Pakistan is not actually Islamic at all. Trust me , they are ready to do sell themselves when it's about their own profit.

That's not a failure. That's a partial success. They succeeded in Pak, Afghan, Bangladesh.

You know what is actual success? xtians crusading the shit out of Muslims and actually reversing the tide and beating them back into central Asia and Asia minor. That's not Hindu kingdoms did. Don't take credit when it is not due.

All feel good stuff which is not based in reality . you can call it success when you can reach the same heights of our Hindu lands- akhand Bharat with Indian religions filling them all. Till then its all fluff.
The Bangladeshis have different faith than Hindus or Buddhist, but their culture and eating habits cannot change neither the language. This is mainly what created B'desh out of Pakistan. This is the reply to the Islamic ideology where an Islamic country broke up into two in the name of culture, ignoring the basic teaching of islam which is brotherhood and Ummah.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
You learn history. seeing your pathetic lack of self respect, I doubt you know actual history. Vijayanagar existed as an empire when the delhi sultanates where crumbling, Rajputana and other kings were more interested in back stabbing each other than fighting the common enemy. And later, they saw opportunity for peace through selling daughters(or diplomatical option as you are calling it shamelessly here) and we all know how well that ended for the land.
You meant to say they were weak to act alone. Isn't that what I said. History doesn't care you were infighting or sleeping when enemy came at your gates.
And talking about diplomatic options in case of a terrorist attack is what? You are so pathetic that you lack even the basic intellectual honesty.
Wasn't it you who started ranting about diplomacy.
Again, you called me a keyboard warrior before I attacked you in style. This only proves that you have no actual argument to make for your pathetic cowardice which is masquerading as intellectualism. No different from the commies who led this country for so long.
I suggest you to read your post and mine; you will find the actual argument.
Try having some balls for a change. If not try getting some harmone therapy. It might help you with your pussiness.
This just shows how immature you are.
Yes, a country ten times(India) as large as pak(an international pariah) is not playing the right hand when it goes to war with it on justifiable reasons.
This has nothing to do about size. The discussion is regarding need, productiveness and consequence of killing a terrorist who has a very ideological influence over population.
Pathetic lack of self esteem again.

That's as brilliant an argument as, we rise up every time after a fungal attack or a cancer attack. So we should not treat it. Seriously, grow aa a pair and have some self respect.
Immature rant.
India is probably the only country in the world where suggesting no retaliation for a terror attack is even a valid reasoning/ debate angle. Pathetic cowards:frusty:. And these cowards want an UNSC seat. Pathetic. And they get riled up for getting called out for being pathetic.
Probably because India is the only country that is facing a nuclear armed terrorist right at its door steps.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
It is not like that.

India is the only country, where the Islam got digested. This is what they fear that in India they did not succeed due to the capability of our ancestors to mould and confuse Islamic views into civilisation and culture and created Identity Crisis in them. Even if you add B'desh + Pakistan =! Hindu population. This is a 1000 years war.

Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Jordan, Yeman, all got converted into 98% islamic within 100 years, but they are trying past 1000 years the similar in India but did not succeed. Indian adventure is their Biggest failure!

Exactly the point. Its not just Islam but lot of other religions got digested like Zoroastrian, Judaism and even Buddhism.
What the greatest part is that Islam being a very stringent religion about its views even got mutilated and assimilated in local cultures. This is not just true with Islam but also with other religions

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Exactly the point. Its not just Islam but lot of other religions got digested like Zoroastrian, Judaism and even Buddhism.
What the greatest part is that Islam being a very stringent religion about its views even got mutilated and assimilated in local cultures. This is not just true with Islam but also with other religions
yes that is very correct. Parsis, Buddhist, Jains all got dissolved into our society. And now in the world, there is no actual Islam specially in India. They have been changed and overwritten. But our Ideology of Dharma remains. The Mahabharata was for righteous and we are still following the righteous!

sabari

Not hunting Hafiz Saeed regardless of any damn reason is just cowardice of epic proportion and this what we are doing. Prithvi Raj Chauhan Syndrome anyone ?
Why should we need to kill Hafiz saeed .learn from israil kill the saeed family using assasin and send photography to saeed . cut down the head of family member of terrist involved terrer attack .which will send the message to commen men in Pakistan that if we become terrist our family is not safe

salute

lol,paki PM would be hugging raw instead to protect him from paki army.

Indibomber

Killing Hafeez now will become counter-productive for India. It will make him an martyr and give tremendous boost to his ideology resulting in a mass surge of ideological followers.
He probably is on the No Touch List maintained between Intelligence agencies (RAW-ISI).
Wont that be lovely! hopefully sympathizers go ballistic and giving high moral ground to Indian forces to wipe them off. Splitting porkies would be easier.

sob

Mod
Country flag
stick to the topic otherwise might as well close the thread.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You meant to say they were weak to act alone. Isn't that what I said. History doesn't care you were infighting or sleeping when enemy came at your gates.

Wasn't it you who started ranting about diplomacy.

I suggest you to read your post and mine; you will find the actual argument.

This just shows how immature you are.

This has nothing to do about size. The discussion is regarding need, productiveness and consequence of killing a terrorist who has a very ideological influence over population.

Immature rant.

Probably because India is the only country that is facing a nuclear armed terrorist right at its door steps.
You are pathetic and lack self respect and I cant help with your lack of self respect. Sorry. You can crawl into a cave and bs to yourself about how awesome peace and diplomacy is, when our citizens are getting killed. Go right ahead

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
You are pathetic and lack self respect and I cant help with your lack of self respect. Sorry. You can crawl into a cave and bs to yourself about how awesome peace and diplomacy is, when our citizens are getting killed. Go right ahead
Same old Mad India strategy when you can't contribute something productive or can't back your view in sane manner you start abusing others.
I can give you about 5 reasons why killing him will be counter-productive you are yet to even give one point about advantage of killing him.

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
Same old Mad India strategy when you can't contribute something productive or can't back your view in sane manner you start abusing others.
I can give you about 5 reasons why killing him will be counter-productive you are yet to even give one point about advantage of killing him.
I am not saying he should be killed ....
But if he is killed ... either by RAW or ISI...
There will be a war...
You can call me a war monger but a definite war instead of a proxy is a better version from my point of view.

Lets settle once and for all.

1)There will be a war no matter who kills him... ISI Taliban OR even CIA..
2)They will blame us and we will be blaming them.
3)No one will be caught and put on trial.
4)International pressure will increase to resolve issues .
5)Pakistan will be unstable which is no good to us/Pakistan will be unstable and broken once again might be good for us.
6)ISIS might use this opportunity
7)War become nuclear war and we wipe out Pak and half of India gets wiped out ... back to stone age.
8)War might also bring end to terrorism and could be decisive

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I am not saying he should be killed ....
But if he is killed ... either by RAW or ISI...
There will be a war...
You can call me a war monger but a definite war instead of a proxy is a better version from my point of view.

Lets settle once and for all.

1)There will be a war no matter who kills him... ISI Taliban OR even CIA..
2)They will blame us and we will be blaming them.
3)No one will be caught and put on trial.
4)International pressure will increase to resolve issues .
5)Pakistan will be unstable which is no good to us/Pakistan will be unstable and broken once again might be good for us.
6)ISIS might use this opportunity
7)War become nuclear war and we wipe out Pak and half of India gets wiped out ... back to stone age.
8)War might also bring end to terrorism and could be decisive
When Bhutto died, there was No war,
When Zia ul Haq died, still no war was there

This time also there will be no war. The Pakistan's image is very bad and no one going to trust them for this. They will not be able to start any war. Rather, some reason will come sooner or later that due to Zarb e Azb, those f*cking terrorist did this.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Killing whom? Hafiz sawed? Moron.

Killing him would send a message that India won't tolerate cross border attacks, much like how Israel makes sure they destroy the dogs who kill their civies no matter which rat hole they live.. If Israelis had adopted your strategy of **** sucking the terrorists and your intellectualism on why it is bad, it would not have survived so long. You cowards are so lucking that India is so big for you to contemplate even allowing such attacks to go unpunished. As I said, you are pathetic and I can't help you grow a pair. So get lost

Israel agenda is simple.

clear the surroundings once in two years so that no muslim population settles close to its border and infiltrates and create trouble.

Paki Army has settled civilians close to Indian border and LOC so that they can infiltrate into Kashmir and create trouble. But LOC fire exchange has been effective to deal with this.

Their temporary safe houses were in those civilian areas close to border and when India retaliates these are hit. Finally Pakis are known to hide behind the civilians as learnt from old Arabi tactic.

This is little sufficient for now. Rest is a long term policy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles