RAW may try to kill Sharif, warns Pak-Punjab govt

I_PLAY_BAD

After NS assassination (if at all it happens), India must not hesitate to nuke and destroy Pakistan in case Pakistan attacks India on grounds that RAW assassinated NS.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Killing Hafeez now will become counter-productive for India. It will make him an martyr and give tremendous boost to his ideology resulting in a mass surge of ideological followers.
He probably is on the No Touch List maintained between Intelligence agencies (RAW-ISI).
That's good. It will bring out more ideological and anti national filth in the open too. We can then crush these cockroaches:dance:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Civilian control is going to military through legal process, when army officers resign from their service and become bureaucrats or diplomats in ministries. This will give more preference to military policy than civilian.

swastic_1170

Country flag
Killing Hafeez now will become counter-productive for India. It will make him an martyr and give tremendous boost to his ideology resulting in a mass surge of ideological followers.
He probably is on the No Touch List maintained between Intelligence agencies (RAW-ISI).
It does not matter.. Remember only vengeance tastes sweeter..

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
It does not matter.. Remember only vengeance tastes sweeter..
Sir with all due statements such statements look good only in philosophical books/movies. In real life you have to be responsible/diplomatic.
Especially in times like this when we have a shot at UNSC. We also have to think about consequence, actions/reaction and after shocks and then gauge is it going to be worth going after him.
You must sometimes learn to live with the devil himself.
History has taught us that a lot of Empire/Kingdom fell because they couldn't live with the enemy.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Especially in times like this when we have a shot at UNSC. We also have to think about consequence, actions/reaction and after shocks and then gauge is it going to be worth going after him.
History has taught us that a lot of Empire/Kingdom fell because they couldn't live with the enemy.
Lot Of Hindu kingdoms fell because they chose to live with the enemies by selling their daughters. Exactly what you are kind of suggesting now.:rolleyes:

And which nation will give us UNSC if you can't protect our own ass? What are you smoking? And a shot at UNSC is enough to suck up hundreds of Indians getting killed? Listen to yourself.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Doesn't matter. If you want to send a message. This is the best.You can't perennially live in fear. Let the next guy come up. We will take him down too. It's a long battle. There is no going back now.What you are saying is akin to asking west not to take down Al-Baghdadi because that will make him a martyr and give boost to his ideology.Similarly, for Osama Bin Laden.
We are not Americans. Even Before and After killing OBL US forces are killing civilians, terrorist and military person alike who they think are against American Interest or threat to America. Hence their is a containment to ideological spread. We can't repeat such feast.
The end result will be that today we have one Hafeez tomorrow we will have 10 Hafeez.
The message one would want to send is, we will hunt you down wherever the fcuk you are...and feed you to the dogs.
Its not just about sending message. You should also look for containment of ideology. This is where we will loose.
Words don't matter/ make difference. Action does. What's the point of having capability if we don't utilize it.
Completely agreed that words won't make a difference, action does but what makes you sure that we have capability for such actions.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Lot Of Hindu kingdoms fell because they chose to live with the enemies by selling their daughters. Exactly what you are kind of suggesting now.:rolleyes:

And which nation will give us UNSC if you can't protect our own ass? What are you smoking? And a shot at UNSC is enough to suck up hundreds of Indians getting killed? Listen to yourself.
These Hindu kingdoms fell because they didn't have capability to do anything. Just war mongering doesn't get you anywhere.
Sitting behind monitor are typing we should go kill this or that guy is easy however they have been termed operationally infeasible. Such action doesn't get you anywhere.
Lets not forget Pakistani didn't even scramble their F-16 during OBL raid nor PA engaged the Americans. Can you guarantee such dominance over Pakistan when we attack.

Pakistan is a fungus that is best ignored and kept at a distance.

swastic_1170

Country flag
Sir with all due statements such statements look good only in philosophical books/movies. In real life you have to be responsible/diplomatic.
plz do not sir me.. I understand your point.. I also agree with the diplomatic approach.. but the common man in me always would be more relieved if I see him dead..

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
These Hindu kingdoms fell because they didn't have capability to do anything. Just war mongering doesn't get you anywhere.
Hindu kingdoms at that time were not weak, just that they dint attch just as much love for their land, just like you.

And sucking up to people who kill you will get you where? Do you also propose to provide daughters as price for terrorists to reform them?
Sitting behind monitor are typing we should go kill this or that guy is easy however they have been termed operationally infeasible.
Sitting behind a 5 star hotel and talking about love for the terrorist scum will sound great on paper. But people who suffered at the hands of these scum will have a different view on these scum.

Lets not forget Pakistani didn't even scramble their F-16 during OBL raid nor PA engaged the Americans. Can you guarantee such dominance over Pakistan when we attack.
We can't guarantee that even Bhutan will fall in line if people like you were our strategic planners.

Pakistan is a fungus that is best ignored and kept at a distance.
Yes, a fungus eating us slowly. I suppose this is what you will do if you get a fungal disease? You will let it eat you? For F sake have some self respect.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
plz do not sir me.. I understand your point.. I also agree with the diplomatic approach.. but the common man in me always would be more relieved if I see him dead..
Really? You will look for diplomatic solutions first? Let me ask you a question, if a robber is trying to rob/kill/rape your family , will you also seek diplomatic solutions with him, even if you can defend them there? I am really curious!

Are you people that damn afraid to go after a country which is 1/10 your size!?:rolleyes:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Not hunting Hafiz Saeed regardless of any damn reason is just cowardice of epic proportion and this what we are doing. Prithvi Raj Chauhan Syndrome anyone ?

swastic_1170

Country flag
Really? You will look for diplomatic solutions first? Let me ask you a question, if a robber is trying to rob/kill/rape your family , will you also seek diplomatic solutions with him, even if you can defend them there? I am really curious!

Are you people that damn afraid to go after a country which is 1/10 your size!?:rolleyes:
buddy you did not understand me.. I said "I agree with the diplomatic approach" that means I know the importance of the same.. but I said earlier I would be in peace only after the scumbag is dead and I would take steps to make sure he is dead..

One more thing.. as you mentioned 1/10th the size.. It should be never about the size.. if I want to repay-back someone for his misdoings, I would do it anyway..

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Prithvi Raj Chauhan Syndrome anyone ?
That is only applicable if we had already defeated the enemy (in this case captured Hafiz sawed) and then let him go. This is just pure cowardice, or as the pussies justify as diplomatic negotiations

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Hindu kingdoms at that time were not weak, just that they dint attch just as much love for their land, just like you.
What has killing a terrorist has to with love for land. Please name such strong Hindu kingdoms!!!
And sucking up to people who kill you will get you where? Do you also propose to provide daughters as price for terrorists to reform them?
And you are back to throw shit on people who don't agree with your views. What has providing daughters as price for terrorists to reform them got to do with issue if we should kill them are not.
Sitting behind a 5 star hotel and talking about love for the terrorist scum will sound great on paper. But people who suffered at the hands of these scum will have a different view on these scum.
And we go ballistic here. What has anything to do about love for the terrorist has to do with what we are discussing here. Its a question regarding need, productiveness and consequence of killing a terrorist who has a very ideological influence over population.
We can't guarantee that even Bhutan will fall in line if people like you were our strategic planners.
Actually it does guarantee that other country fall in line as you can be decisive when needed and not fighting and killing an every issue. If you are given the mantle of responsibility you will go on war with everyone. Remember what happened with Adolf Hitler.
Yes, a fungus eating us slowly. I suppose this is what you will do if you get a fungal disease? You will let it eat you? For F sake have some self respect.
No its not eating us. Stop living in weird fantasies. In fact we are improving than Pakistan in much faster rate. What we need is better surveillance along our borders (coastal/land) and better intelligence gathering for counter terrorism.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
One more thing.. as you mentioned 1/10th the size.. It should be never about the size.. if I want to repay-back someone for his misdoings, I would do it anyway.
If you really want to repay someone, you would not be talking about diplomatic gestures. "We" atleast should stay clear of this diplomatic bull shit.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
India can slap Nawaz via foreign policies so why would India get him killed ?? This news means Nawaz Sharif has lived up his life, now Army wants to rule, killing Nawaz and blaming India & RAW is their plan.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What has killing a terrorst has to with love for land. Please name such strong Hindu kingdoms!!!
Vijayanagar, hoysalas, rashtrakudas, Cholas, Guptas, Marathas, Orissa under gajapathis, Rajputana? You want more?:rolleyes:

And you are back to throw shit on people who don't agree with your views. What has providing daughters as price for terrorists to reform them got to do with issue if we should kill them are not.
I don't see any difference between people who talk peace with scum who kill us as a national hobby and the scum which sell their daughters for buying peace. Really what differentiates your thinking from the daughter sellers?

And we go ballistic here. What has anything to do about love for the terrorist has to do with what we are discussing here. Its a question regarding need, productiveness and consequence of killing a terrorist who has a very ideological influence over population
Yes, giving excuse for your cowardice in dealing with the way they should be dealt is very great indeed. Next time don't try to act so smart.

Actually it does guarantee that other country fall in line as you can be decisive when needed and not fighting and killing an every issue. If you are given the mantle of responsibility you will go on war with everyone. Remember what happened with Adolf Hitler.
Yes, Godwin's law at full force. You see, when dimwits lose their arguments, they invoke Godwin's law. Anyway, the key difference is, Hitler was not ganged up on for reacting to a terror attack. That is not the case here. The correct comparison should be , what did Britain and others did for the aggressions of Hitler? Did they try sucking up to him as you suggest(they actually did and how well it turned out)? Learn to use proper analogies next.

No its not eating us. Stop living in weird fantasies. In fact we are improving than Pakistan in much faster rate. What we need is better surveillance along our borders (coastal/land) and better intelligence gathering for counter terrorism.
Oh, so the hundreds killed in Mumbai or the hundreds of bomb blasts across the country sponsored by it is not something which is eating us?? You are pathetic and delusional if you think so.

Seriously, stop hiding behind intellectualism for your cowardice.

FRYCRY

Country flag
Vijayanagar, hoysalas, rashtrakudas, Cholas, Guptas, Marathas, Orissa under gajapathis, Rajputana? You want more?:rolleyes:

I don't see any difference between people who talk peace with scum who kill us as a national hobby and the scum which sell their daughters for buying peace. Really what differentiates your thinking from the daughter sellers?

Yes, giving excuse for your cowardice in dealing with the way they should be dealt is very great indeed. Next time don't try to act so smart.

Yes, Godwin's law at full force. You see, when dimwits lose their arguments, they invoke Godwin's law. Anyway, the key difference is, Hitler was not ganged up on for reacting to a terror attack. That is not the case here. The correct comparison should be , what did Britain and others did for the aggressions of Hitler? Did they try sucking up to him as you suggest(they actually did and how well it turned out)? Learn to use proper analogies next.

Oh, so the hundreds killed in Mumbai or the hundreds of bomb blasts across the country sponsored by it is not something which is eating us?? You are pathetic and delusional if you think so.

Seriously, stop hiding behind intellectualism for your cowardice.
Why are so many christlamists in south India? How christlam spread in south India?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles