Rape and Paedophilia Culture in the 1st World "Cultured Countries"

sorcerer

Country flag
UK Home Secretary Warns of Huge Scale of Child Sex Abuse Problem
British Home Secretary Theresa May said that the problem of child sexual abuse problem in the United Kingdom is much greater than it is commonly known.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) — The extent of child sexual abuse problem in the United Kingdom is much greater than it is commonly thought, British Home Secretary Theresa May said Saturday, two days after she launched a major inquiry into the handling of such cases.

"During one of my first meetings with survivors, one lady said to me: 'Get this inquiry right and it will be like a stick of Blackpool rock. You will see abuse going through every level of society.' I fear she is right. I have said before and I shall say again, that what we have seen so far is only the tip of iceberg," Theresa May wrote in her article for The Telegraph.

On Thursday, May made an announcement on establishing the Independent Child Sexual Abuse Inquiry to compel witnesses to determine whether British institutions have done their best to protect children from sexual abuse. :D

May said that the need for a probe was clear because of reports on systematic abuse of girls in Derby, Oxford and other towns around the United Kingdom, as well as on an alleged Westminster pedophile ring.

According to the UK National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children,
one out of 20 children in the United Kingdom have been sexually abused. The most recent available statistics for the years 2012-2013 show that around 23,000 cases of sexual abuse had been registered. The figures, however, exclude huge number of unreported cases.

Read more: UK Home Secretary Warns of Huge Scale of Child Sex Abuse Problem / Sputnik International

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Theresa May warns the public still do not grasp the scale of child sex abuse in Britain, saying it is 'woven into the fabric of our society'

I glanced through the comments on the same fora that was circlejerking during Udwin's documentary and the most accepted comments were:

1. It is only a section of the establishment not the whole country, it is an 'international' problem.
2. lel Pakis did it, kick them out. (even though the most high profile culprit is not a Pakistani).

Paging doctor Udwin.

thethinker

Country flag
Huffington Post UK has this latest news about India

Robbers Gang Rape Elderly Nun Who Tried To Protect Convent School In India

Here are some of the comments from the "first world" people, mostly Western women, note the broad and selective generalizations as well as subtle religious bigotry in them :

-----------------------------------
Aurelie-Anne Gilly · Top commenter · The American University of Paris
I would hate to be a woman in India.
Reply · Like · 12 · Follow Post · 2 hours ago
------------------------------
Nancy Essig · Top commenter · Works at I'll do anything for a buck

That's it! Indian men are freaking uncontrolled animals and no one should visit this barbaric country. What a reprehensible thing to do and yet, they keep thinking of new ways to destroy women in this country.
Susi Learn · Top commenter
BOYCOTT INDIA! let their leaders know you are appalled at their lax laws.

in her 70's? they should face the firing squad. here's a country that when you think of it-you think rape.
i'm disgusted!
------------------------------------
Roberta Donatelli Piekarski · Top commenter
India is becoming more like ISIS. All I hear about is raping women. I use to want to visit that country,but I will never ever set foot there. There is something terribly wrong with the men there.
-----------------------------------------
Mack Cooper · Top commenter · York University
India at its best. The government and the Indians' culture are to blame for all the animals behaviors going on in that country. It is time to for the government to allow the showing of the BBC's documentary "India Daughter", to the general population of India, this will lead to a greater discussion on how to eradicate part of the culture that promotes rape...
Reply · Like · 5 · Follow Post · Edited · about an hour ago
---------------------------------------------------------
Harleigh Randall Holmes · Top commenter · Fort Lauderdale Floriduh
EEEEWWWWW!!! I knew men in India are smelly, greasy and sweaty like Piyush Jindal but I had no idea they had become this depraved. Speaks volumes about religions in general.
Reply · Like · 10 · Follow Post · 2 hours ago
---------------------------------

Leal Lee · Top commenter
They have Caste, Dowry, look-Down on poor, needy etc. Nasty idiots. These pigs come to USA and sell food in temples. These are non-profit organizations. USA is ignoring this, pathetic.
Reply · Like · 2 · Follow Post · 23 minutes ago
--------------------------

Marc Sylvestre · Top commenter
So do we blame Hinduism?
Reply · Like · 1 · Follow Post · 2 hours ago

Earl Osborne · Top commenter · Loellen Park Secondary School
Me thinks we have a few of them here with the same mentality...god bless immigration
Reply · Like · Follow Post · 58 minutes ago
-------------------------
Mem Chee · Top commenter · DePaul University
...sounds like pure hell over there!! Tourist should stop visiting India.
Reply · Like · Follow Post · about an hour ago
--------------------

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
Here are some of the comments from the "first world" people, mostly Western women, note the broad and selective generalizations as well as subtle religious bigotry in them :

Aurelie-Anne Gilly · Top commenter · The American University of Paris
I would hate to be a woman in India.
Reply · Like · 12 · Follow Post · 2 hours ago
------------------------------
Nancy Essig · Top commenter · Works at I'll do anything for a buck

That's it! Indian men are freaking uncontrolled animals and no one should visit this barbaric country. What a reprehensible thing to do and yet, they keep thinking of new ways to destroy women in this country.
Susi Learn · Top commenter
BOYCOTT INDIA! let their leaders know you are appalled at their lax laws.

in her 70's? they should face the firing squad. here's a country that when you think of it-you think rape.
i'm disgusted!
------------------------------------
Roberta Donatelli Piekarski · Top commenter
India is becoming more like ISIS. All I hear about is raping women. I use to want to visit that country,but I will never ever set foot there. There is something terribly wrong with the men there.
-----------------------------------------
Mack Cooper · Top commenter · York University
India at its best. The government and the Indians' culture are to blame for all the animals behaviors going on in that country. It is time to for the government to allow the showing of the BBC's documentary "India Daughter", to the general population of India, this will lead to a greater discussion on how to eradicate part of the culture that promotes rape...
Reply · Like · 5 · Follow Post · Edited · about an hour ago
---------------------------------------------------------
Harleigh Randall Holmes · Top commenter · Fort Lauderdale Floriduh
EEEEWWWWW!!! I knew men in India are smelly, greasy and sweaty like Piyush Jindal but I had no idea they had become this depraved. Speaks volumes about religions in general.
Reply · Like · 10 · Follow Post · 2 hours ago
---------------------------------

Leal Lee · Top commenter
They have Caste, Dowry, look-Down on poor, needy etc. Nasty idiots. These pigs come to USA and sell food in temples. These are non-profit organizations. USA is ignoring this, pathetic.
Reply · Like · 2 · Follow Post · 23 minutes ago

Marc Sylvestre · Top commenter
So do we blame Hinduism?
Reply · Like · 1 · Follow Post · 2 hours ago

Earl Osborne · Top commenter · Loellen Park Secondary School
Me thinks we have a few of them here with the same mentality...god bless immigration
Reply · Like · Follow Post · 58 minutes ago
-------------------------
Mem Chee · Top commenter · DePaul University
...sounds like pure hell over there!! Tourist should stop visiting India.
Reply · Like · Follow Post · about an hour ago
--------------------
World according to America

thethinker

Country flag
When this happens in UK :

Police Release Shocking CCTV Of Leeds Sexual Assault And Attempted Murder

Britards go on defensive and come up with wonderful individual explanations rather than generalizing.

Some comments :
-------------------
Max Steel · Top commenter
At least three drivers saw what had happened and did nothing.
Reply · Like · 2 · Follow Post · 9 hours ago

John Bingham · Top commenter
2 cars passed that may of had a split second view of 2 people go through anopening in the hedge. How do you know they saw anything.....the attack happened behind the hedge and the 1st car coming from the left looks to have just turned the corner before approach them and the car that passes from the right as he is dragging her from the bus stop may have had his view obscured by the poster board on the right hand end of the bus stop. At that time of night seeing people embraced could appear to be a couple cuddling or one supporting the other due to drink.

-----------

Sean Carmody · Follow · Top commenter
There is something unstable about a person who commits this kind of assault. THey are not mentally sound, or are on something, because no normal person (normal is subjective, but it doesn't involve this kind of violence) would do this.

--------------------

Nick Davis · Top commenter · Winchester, Hampshire
If you're attacked always try to scratch the assailant, you will get DNA under your nails to help catch the bugger.
Reply · Like · 1 · Follow Post · 4 hours ago

-----------------------

Charlie Hunt · Top commenter
I've stood at that bus stop hundreds of times over the years :| It's a rough area, mass immigration, and no prosperity, lots of crime. When I was a child the area was predominantly white and just as bad, so I doubt it can be all down to immigration but there is a lot of issues with sexual harassment including young teens. I no longer recognise the place. It's basically so full with different immigrations now the culture changed, the indigenous moved out, more immigration was flooded there. Since then the poverty got much worse and crime and segregation doesn't help. I cannot believe he managed to rape her, and the cars must have seen it, one stopped? How did nobody hear or see or catch them? I bet he was drugged, his behaviour was too disturbing and outright dangerous to be a more typical calculating or cautious rapist that planned it.
-----------------------
So when crimes like these happen in the land of Leslee Udwins, people there suggest reasons for that as :

Mentally unstable person who attacked that woman
Immigration
Unsafe area

No generalizing at all about UK or the society there.
Interesting!

sorcerer

Country flag
Australia : kangaroo riders :rofl::rofl: From where did u get this???:pound:
googlified it. :)

Yes..I posted it to show how Americans generalize the world and how stuid their world view is..
Talk to an american and you will get it.
A few doesnt even know where Iraq is.. where their tax is used by the US administration to wage war in Iraq..
Stoooooooooooopid americans!

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
googlified it. :)

Yes..I posted it to show how Americans generalize the world and how stuid their world view is..
Talk to an american and you will get it.
A few doesnt even know where Iraq is.. where their tax is used by the US administration to wage war in Iraq..
Stoooooooooooopid americans!
Yes i know . My uncle is working in US company . He has a japanese friend from same company. One fine day his japanese friend told him that these guys ( americans) they used call my uncle as "bloody indian" when he is not around.
He kept quiet . When he visited us last year he asked me don't migrate to US, UK , Australia since they have racial filth in their blood.In India I mingle with SC,ST and other caste . And even invited them to our house. My parents didn't have any objections.My mother served the dinner with smile. Every one points on India saying that SC/ST are getting apparthied . No its not our younger generation is bit different . Thats why our elders said "sau raginiyo se saja bharat anokha raag hai:india:

sorcerer

Country flag
Sweden: Rape Capital of the West
Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.

Significantly, the report does not touch on the background of the rapists. One should, however, keep in mind that in statistics, second-generation immigrants are counted as Swedes.

In an astounding number of cases, the Swedish courts have demonstrated sympathy for the rapists, and have acquitted suspects who have claimed that the girl wanted to have sex with six, seven or eight men.

The internet radio station Granskning Sverige called the mainstream newspapers Aftonposten and Expressen to ask why they had described the perpetrators as "Swedish men" when they actually were Somalis without Swedish citizenship. They were hugely offended when asked if they felt any responsibility to warn Swedish women to stay away from certain men. One journalist asked why that should be their responsibility.

In 1975, the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the former homogeneous Sweden into a multicultural country. Forty years later the dramatic consequences of this experiment emerge: violent crime has increased by 300%.

If one looks at the number of rapes, however, the increase is even worse. In 1975, 421 rapes were reported to the police; in 2014, it was 6,620. That is an increase of 1,472%.

Sweden is now number two on the global list of rape countries. According to a survey from 2010, Sweden, with 53.2 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants, is surpassed only by tiny Lesotho in Southern Africa, with 91.6 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants.

Rape rate per 100,000 population, comparison by country (selected top and bottom countries), 2012 statistics taken from the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. (Image source: Wikimedia Commons)

According to figures published by The Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (Brottsförebyggande rådet; known as Brå) -- an agency under the Ministry of Justice -- 29,000 Swedish women, during 2011, reported that they had been raped (which seems to indicate that less than 25% of the rapes are reported to the police).

Sweden: Rape Capital of the West

sorcerer

Country flag
UK police told not to investigate Muslim rape gangs

1,400 British non-Muslim children were gang-raped and brutalized by Muslims in one city alone, and "several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so."

And here we see police bosses telling officers not to pursue investigations of these rape gangs. The Muslim rape gangs went unreported, unprosecuted, and in general unstopped because of far-Left organizations like Hope Not Hate, Faith Matters, and Tell Mama, which waged relentless war against anyone and everyone who spoke out about these issue. They demonized as "Islamophobic," "hateful" and "bigoted" anyone who said that there were Muslim rape gangs at all, and that they had to be stopped. They led the campaign to ban Pamela Geller and me from entering the country, when one of the events we had discussed going to was a rally against the rape gangs.Search for "grooming" (these gangs are usually called "grooming gangs" in the British media) at Hope Not Hate's site, and you will see that the vast majority of the articles mentioning this practice are attacking those who are calling attention to it and protesting against it.

Who is responsible for the religion-based mass gang-rape of British girls? The British Left — in particular the "anti-hate" crusaders Nick Lowles of Hope Not Hate, Fiyaz Mughal of Faith Matters and Tell Mama, and their friends, supporters, and allies.

The lives of countless thousands of girls in Britain are ruined today because of these men. If Britain were even close to being a sane society today, these people would be being subjected to scorching criticism, and there would be a thorough public reevaluation of how much the Left's alliance with Islamic supremacism and smear campaign against foes of jihad terror has harmed the nation and its people. But Britain is not a sane society today, and these sinister individuals — Lowles, Mughal, and the rest of them — will continue to wield their considerable power and influence in British society.

"Sheffield officers investigating child grooming 'told to wind necks in' by bosses," by Chris Burn, The Star, March 14, 2015 (thanks to Pamela Geller):

Police officers investigating child sexual exploitation in Sheffield were told to 'wind your necks in' by bosses after warning about the scale of the problem, a retired detective has claimed.

A BBC investigation has alleged that senior officers thought car crime, burglary and robbery were bigger priorities than child sexual exploitation, despite detectives in the city warning it was a major problem.

Retired detective Tony Brookes, who spent 30 years with the force, worked on inquiries in 2007 which led to six abusers being convicted, and he wanted to build on the case as he recognised the size of the problem.

He said the issue of child sexual exploitation in Sheffield was 'massive' and bigger than in neighbouring Rotherham, where at least 1,400 children were abused over a 16-year-period.

Mr Brookes said his team was told by a senior officer to 'wind your necks in'.

He said: "I don't think the force wanted to pay. The priorities are robbery, burglary and car crime.

"They are the ones the Government said we want you to tackle, and the resources were spent on that."

The allegations from Mr Brookes have prompted Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Billings to call for a wide-ranging inspection of the force"¦.

The force isn't the problem. The culture is the problem — the culture that stigmatizes as "racism" and "bigotry" even the slightest opposition to jihad terror and Islamic supremacism.

You are being redirected...

prohumanity

Country flag
These westerners have "holier than thou" attitude and arrogant belief that they are the ones sent by God to reform and educate primitive people of the World. They can not look within themselves...full of violence...distrust, gender war, drugs , family dysfunctions, nursing home abuse of elderly, pedophilia
sexual perversions, ugly materialistic mindset which does not hesitate to sue their own mother to gain a few pennies. They shamelessly go to India and preace about human rights, womens rights etc. They are the biggest violators of human rights....spying on their own citizens...reading their e mails, listening to their phones and cameras at all corners....whatever happened to privacy, liberty and freedom of speech. They can mock Prophet Mohammad and call it "freedom of speech...Make a dirty documentary about thoughts of a rapist and call it "freedom of speech" and when you call a jew a jew....they all jump and yell "anti semitism" "hate speech" How much more hypocracy you need ?

sorcerer

Country flag
Convicted killer and rapist on the list of Britain's 10 most wanted villains on the run in Spain
List published today as part of scheme to trace criminals on run in Spain
Among ten is Shane Walford who killed fireman with a punch in Coventry
Also included is Mohammed Alam, 32, convicted of rape in his absence
Another, Carlow Dawson, of Croydon, accused of assaulting girl aged 12
Since 2006 launch Operation Captura has led to arrest of 65 Brits on run

Read more: Britain's 10 most wanted villains on the run in Spain- | Daily Mail Online

sorcerer

Country flag
Boys, 12 and 13, face rape charges of 'vulnerable' woman
Two boys, aged 12 and 13, have appeared in court accused of rape.

The boys, who cannot be identified, are charged with raping a 43-year-old "vulnerable" woman in her home in Anfield, Liverpool on 24 September.

At Liverpool Crown Court, the pair were released on bail until 15 May when they are expected to enter their pleas.

Reorts BBC

BBC News - Boys, 12 and 13, face rape charges of 'vulnerable' woman
:D

sorcerer

Country flag
'Gagging for it': It's not rape if victim is drunk, claims top barrister

One of Britain's leading barristers has provoked outrage after saying men should not be prosecuted for rape if a female victim claims they were too drunk to consent to sex.

David Osborne, 71, made the comments in a blog post called "She Was Gagging For It."

The senior lawyer posted objections to the new Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) guidelines, which state men should be able to prove consent was given.

He slated the new guidelines for being "bent towards the conviction of the accused" and referred to potential victims of abuse as "complainants."

'Gagging for it': It's not rape if victim is drunk, claims top barrister — RT UK

thethinker

Country flag
Teen prostitution a silent problem in Finland | Yle Uutiset | yle.fi

News 3.6.2013 15:28 | updated 4.9.2013 13:30

Teen prostitution a silent problem in Finland

Teen prostitution is a commonplace yet hidden occurrence in Finland says the anti-prostitution NGO Exit Prostitution. The phenomenon has not been well-researched in Finland although organisations that work with teens encounter the practice fairly often. Justice Minister Anna-Maja Henriksson has promised a speedy probe into the issue.

Nainen, Justice Minister Anna-Maja Henriksson has promised to investigate the hidden problem of teen prostitution. Image: Yle

There are attempts to buy sex from minors everywhere in Finland, says Tanja Auvinen, a project manager with the anti-prostitution organization Exit Prostitution.

"We know that there are many such cases. It's something that young adults encounter online, or in shopping centres and other public places. Of course some of these under-age children end up becoming prostitutes," Auvinen said.

Auvinen added that research data about the number and backgrounds of teen prostitutes is completely non-existent in Finland.

Buying or attempting to buy sex from a minor is a crime in Finland and legal responsibility for the deed always lies with the buyer, usually an adult male.

Young adults are often lured into having sex as a form of barter in exchange for items such as new clothes, drugs or even a place to sleep at night.

Young people craving acceptance from any quarter often end up trading their bodies.

"Impulsiveness and above all risk taking are all a part of youth. And this can be expressed in this way and that's why one of our central messages is that this is an adult responsibility. Adults cannot take advantage of young people in a delicate position and that time of risk taking," the youth worker said.
Domestic data don't recognize the problem

The problem of teen prostitution has been studied in neighbouring countries for many years, but not in Finland. Youth workers are concerned about the lack of official statistics, because reality tells a different story about the phenomenon.

Kirsi Porras, a specialist working with the Sexual Health Clinic of the Family Federation of Finland (Väestöliitto), says one issue could be that the problem is related to the secret nature of the crime.

"We definitely need more research. If we ask the police for statistics about trading in sex or teen prostitution, then the phenomenon doesn't show up that much. It is quite understandable because few young people will go to the police to make a criminal complaint saying that they traded sex for something," Porras said.

"By the same token, the customers won't go to the police and say that they bought sex from a minor. This dimension only comes out in relation to some other kind of research. And that's the reason this is so much a hidden crime," Porras added.
Justice Ministry to investigate scope of problem

Justice Minister Anna-Maja Henriksson is taking the problem of teen prostitution seriously. She has promised to launch an investigation into the issue in the near future.

"The reality is that it probably does exist. And it could also be wider than we estimate and because of this it's now high time to conduct a thorough study into the matter, so that we know exactly how widespread the problem is," Henriksson concluded.

thethinker

Country flag
Finland's hidden corruption | space for transparency

Finland's hidden corruption

By Erkki Laukkanen on 4 December 2012 in Europe and Central Asia, Politics and government, Private sector

Recently, there have been three cases of alleged corruption in Finland that have challenged the consensus on our country's low corruption rates. This has shaken citizens' understanding on what is acceptable and what is not, and contributed to our understanding of what might be called "structural corruption," the non-transparent ways of doing business in Finland or put more directly, cronyism.
Read more: Life at the top: what sort of corruption occurs in the countries that top the Corruption Perceptions Index ? Find out here

The first case centred on personal business dealings between two businessmen, the CEO of Finnair, which is 58.8 per cent state-owned and the CEO of an insurance company who also happened to be the chairman of Finnair. No charges were filed but there was an investigation into the cosy relationship whereby Mika Vehviläinen CEO of Finnair sold his apartment for about 1.8 million euros to the insurance company run by Finnair's chair at a time when the insurance company also founded a cargo airline. Vehviläinen continued to live in the apartment after it was sold with Finnair paying his 6,800 Euro rent, which brought him considerable tax benefits.

The Deputy Prosecutor General Jorma Kalske decided not to press corruption charges because the investigation found no connection between Vehviläinen's housing arrangements and the founding of the cargo airline and that no law had been broken. This announcement sparked a heated debate about public and private interests. Even Vehviläinen has said that "it is not enough to follow legislation, but one must also consider ethical viewpoints and how things may look."

In another case of potential cronyism the police have started an investigation into public procurement in Vantaa, the fourth largest city in Finland in terms of population, located next to Helsinki. So far, no charges have been brought, but the police have found a chain of suspicious connections between local politicians and construction businesses dating back to the beginning of the 1990s, including the fact that the ex-mayor of Vantaa has paid very low rent to a company closely connected with city planning inVantaa.

A third case arises from possible misuse of tax moneys for political purposes. Several foundations often closely linked with political parties are engaged in building state-subsidised public housing. The current case concerns Nuorisosäätiö, a foundation with very close links to Finland's third biggest party, the Center Party.

The prosecutor alleges that board members of the foundation provided hidden financial aid to the Center Party. In the media this case is discussed as an example of structural corruption. This concept was even referred to by the foundation's former representative in his testimony and further discussed in an editorial of Helsingin Sanomat, the main national newspaper in Finland.

In all, the attitudes towards decision-making are changing. Today, the need for transparency is taken much more seriously than earlier. Even practices that previously have been presented as strengths of the Finnish decision-making system, for example, the ability for parties at the local and national level to work together to build a consensus platform, are now under criticism.

From Transparency Finland's viewpoint, this is a very positive development. Finally we find that the discussion on transparency and corruption is taken seriously and put in context of our national structures and traditions.

sorcerer

Country flag
Sex in prison: report calls for 'urgent' survey of inmates' sex lives

A better understanding of prisoners' sex lives is "urgently required" in order to improve health and wellbeing in Britain's penal system, according to an influential report by campaigners.

Research by the Howard League for Penal Reform found wide-ranging standards and rules over contraception, prompting calls for better oversight of health issues in prisons.

Prisoners said rape and sex "out of necessity" was common among inmates, while the large number of sexual partners prisoners had raised serious concerns regarding sexually transmitted diseases.

One former inmate revealed that masturbation and porn was so accepted and even encouraged by prison guards that when he asked for a copy of the Bible, he was instead given a stash of porn magazines to "to help him get to sleep". :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dr Alisa Stevens, a lecturer in Criminology at the University of Southampton who conducted interviews for the Sex in Prison report, said a national survey of serving and former prisoners was needed to better understand the scale of consensual and coercive sex in prison.

She interviewed 26 former prisoners last summer – 24 men and two women. They had been jailed for a wide range of offences. Eighteen interviewees self-identified as heterosexual, four as gay, and four as bisexual.

She said: "This research, drawing on the experiences and knowledge of former prisoners, has illustrated the urgent need for coherent and consistently applied policies which recognise and respond to the reality of consensual and coercive sex in prison."

Heterosexual men described how they had sex with gay or bisexual prisoners "out of necessity" while in prison.

Gay and bisexual men interviewed said they could be "fairly" or "totally" open about their sexuality inside, but said it was wise to be discreet about their sexual activities and relationships.

Most sexual activity took place in one of the inmates' cells or in the showers and the number of sexual partners prisoners had varied from one to 35, according to the findings.

The availability of contraception varied widely, with one inmate describing how he was entitled to six condoms and a tube of lubricant, but "you had to return the used [condoms] in a bag to healthcare before you could get any more".

One heterosexual former inmate explained how he had sex with gay or bisexual prisoners to satisfy his sexual needs and had continued seeing girls when he was freed.

Most sexual activity took place in cells or in the shower, interviewees said. \ Most sexual activity took place in cells or in the shower, interviewees said. \

He said: "I'm completely straight; what happened then was just about having my sexual needs met, in a particular time and place, where I couldn't get [heterosexual] sex."

Neither of the two women interviewed for the research had personal experience of sex in prison but both said "close friendships" often turned into sexual relationships.

"I couldn't believe how much kissing and cuddling was going on," said one woman. "It was a big, big shock, a big culture shock. Someone like me, never been in prison before; I didn't know where to look half the time."

There was a surprisingly high degree of tolerance of other prisoners participating in consensual sex, the report found. One of those interviewed said the general view among those serving long-terms was "whatever people get up to, behind their door, is up to them."

However the report also found that where prisoners became indebted to others – typically as a result of gambling losses or drug addiction – would be forced to offer "sexual favours" in lieu of payment.

The Ministry of Justice prevented the Howard League for Penal reform from interviewing current prisoners (Getty) The Ministry of Justice prevented the Howard League for Penal reform from interviewing current prisoners (Getty)

Vulnerable individuals who were socially isolated and lacked external financial support were targeted or "groomed" for sex, the report found.

Three male interviewees told of how they had been raped in prison and three others had been threatened with rape by fellow inmates.

"Quite simply, what happened ruined my life," said one. "I've wanted to talk about it for a long time, but the means were not there. Because nobody wants to know, nobody wants to hear about this horrendous, horrendous abuse."

One interviewee had been raped five times in a cell and required medical treatment.

But he refrained from making a formal complaint in fear of gaining a reputation as a "grass" and as a prisoner serving a long-term sentence, fellow inmates would "mark his cards" for the remainder of his time inside and would increase his chances of being raped again.

The American TV series Orange is the New Black depicts the role of sex in women's prisons The American TV series Orange is the New Black depicts the role of sex in women's prisons

The research found there was a tacit acceptance by prison staff of both pornography and masturbation.

An interviewee recalled how, feeling "overwhelmed and nervous" on his first night in prison, he asked the night staff for a Bible.

After some time, an officer returned and apologetically explained that he could not find a Bible but he could lend instead a selection of pornographic magazines "to help you get to sleep"
. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Another interviewee reported that a senior officer had moved a young prisoner, who had confided he was "confused" about his sexuality, into the cell of an openly gay, older prisoner, in order to help him "sort himself out".

Frances Crook, Chief Executive of the Howard League for Penal Reform, said the findings of widespread sexual activity in prisons must be seen as an "urgent health issue". "It's clear important lessons must be learned, and fast," she added.

The Commission sought permission to interview current prisoners about their experiences of sex in prison, but its move was blocked by the Ministry of Justice.
Sex in prison: report calls for 'urgent' survey of inmates' sex lives - Home News - UK - The Independent

Britain...Even Prison is a Disney land for rapists!!!
@pmaitra..
I heard about shooting stars in Kerala... I wish that this thread be made a sticky!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Oh no!

Now what will the pure, peaceful, cultured Anglo Saxon white Churchists do?

They have no veil to hide their dirty behinds! :lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles