Rangers arrest 5 'RAW-affiliated al Qaeda terrorists’ in Karachi

Butter Chicken

Country flag
KARACHI:

Pakistan Rangers on Wednesday claimed to have detained five al Qaeda terrorists working with India’s premier spy agency, Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), from Karachi’s Mawach Goth area during an intelligence-based raid.

The militants who reportedly belong to the terrorist outfit’s Indian subcontinent branch were held as the paramilitary force conducted an IBO as part of the ongoing countrywide military operation, Radd-ul-Fasaad. “These terrorists belong to al Qaeda in the Indian subcontinent and they received training in Afghanistan,” said a press statement issued by the paramilitary Rangers.

Uzair Baloch taken into military custody: ISPR

The statement said the terrorists were running a terror network in the country with the collusion of RAW and NDS, the Indian and Afghan spy agencies. “We have recovered 8kg explosives, one suicide vest, four hand grenades, four ball bombs, three detonators with 20 meter detonator cord, four SMGs, two pistols, 50 SMG rounds and 15 pistol rounds from the possession of the accused,” the communiqué read.

Further, a laptop computer, extremist literature, maps and other equipment used to communicate with group members were also recovered following the raid. According to Rangers, the detained suspects were wanted in several terror-related offenses.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1381325/rangers-arrest-5-raw-affiliated-al-qaeda-terrorists-karachi/

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
There are many such news in Pakistani Media now a days. about an year ago, they had said that they have caught 23 Mullahs having link with RAW. Subsequenly, we keep getting this sort of news. Lat them catch them. Taliban will get them released by attacking Jail like they did in DI jail.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Pakistan Rangers on Wednesday claimed to have detained five al Qaeda terrorists working with India’s premier spy agency, Research and Analysis Wing (RAW),
Al Qaeda and RAW in cahoots!! Lol!

These frikkin Porkis have really lost it!

There are many such news in Pakistani Media now a days. about an year ago, they had said that they have caught 23 Mullahs having link with RAW.
Soon they'll brand the whole of Porkistan as RAW agents except of course the Porki Army and ISI!! Idiots!

armyofhind

Country flag
Phir se "Raa ki Saazish"

Ab ye ghaas Khayenge aur apni Aatmi Quat dikhayenge. :bplease:

vinuzap

raw affliliated al -qaeda

trust only pakis to make something like that , who created al-qaeda and where he was found

either way karachi and sindh will burn soon, punjabis can't contol there fate for long

SanjeevM

Country flag
I was listening to a statement from Subramanian swamy. Let's give recognition to Blochistan as a new country and let their refugees in Exile to form a government in Exile. Once India does that let other friendly countries also follow the suit and help Blochistan disintegrate from Pakistan. Slowly Sindhis will also follow the suit and let's help them also form a Sindhi government in Exile.

Pakistan blames India for every incident. Let their worst fears come true. They themselves have invited these fears. Indian government should act with iron fist at international forums and get support for separate Blochistan and Sindh. Disintegrated Pakistan is the only solution to check the growing menace.

क्षत्रिय

Ah! I guess you are one of those pissed off members from that Porki forum where one gets banned even if one sneezes! :smile:
Nah, i have joined that forum yet. I was referring to some other forum.

Being a kshatriya,i am a hot headed guy. So i dont think i can survive there with post count above 25 30.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles