Rakibools Shoot BSF Jawans on their Backs as they're returning from a Flag Meet

What Should Be the Indian Response

• Diplomatic Option: Get Bangladesh to Apologize and Courtmartial those Involved

Votes: 28 34.6%
  • Tactical Option: Indiscriminately Kill One BGB personnel, preferably headshot, and injure another

Votes: 53 65.4%

• Total voters

ladder

Country flag
Amit Shah wasn't heading the BSF back then.

Now Bangladesh will experience the sheer terror of provoking Amit Shah.
If retaliation has to come, it has to come quick. Delaying it for months and years will reduce the effectiveness.

With NRC in ASSAM and creation of special zones/camps along the border for the illegal residents, BSF will have to develop a commanding and dominating attitude as BGB is expected to create trouble.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
This looks like BSF's Balakot moment. BSF needs to do thorough PR management and ensure Indian narrative stands still.

BSF and GOI has had a silence, no meia statement. Maybe something is being worked out. Assam Rifles and BSF are planning in the theater room in New Delhi choosing which place to attack and other operational details. Mr. Modi shall approve of the same after completing rallies in Maharashtra.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Bongo madarchodh paagal ho gaye hain. Chutiyo ko unki aukaat yaad karaane ki zaroorat hai.

This is also a powerful indictment of our decision making in 1971. We didn't straighten out the borders w/ them, plus we let them keep that huge peninsula-type feature in the North that juts deep into our Chicken Neck. For what?

Absolutely idiotic. And remember, this is far from the first time this has happened; the monkeys have done this type of shit several times in the past, we really need to put them in their fucking place.

Forget BSF; send in Paras, and kill enough of these fucking snack sized, flea infested monkeys that a minimum 1:1 KD Ratio is achieved in all Indian-Bangladeshi engagements since their independence.
Well that's Indira Gandhi for you... The so called Iron lady of Congress.

That boundary line is pathetic more so because bengali muslims are still here despite the fact they were the one who did most of the bloodshed in East.

Boundaries need to be on our terms . And what fuck boundary in between the river ? Takeover the land period.

Repeat of 2005 incident

Read the link below to see the similarities between the 2005 and yesterday's incident.

https://mea.gov.in/press-releases.h...r+and+the+killing+of+BSF+Assistant+Commandant
No one cares for the impotent and week they are crushed by mighty . So we need to make a choice what do we want ?

Last edited:

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
It's off topic so whoever wants to shift this comment can do so to the relevant thread if/when it pops up.

But 3 Muslims just slit Kamlesh Tiwari's throat in Lucknow, in broad daylight. Yogi needs to wake the fuck up and order 3 encounters IMMEDIATELY, otherwise Hindus should take things into their own hands. Nothing less will do.

maniacguy

Country flag
It's off topic so whoever wants to shift this comment can do so to the relevant thread if/when it pops up.

But 3 Muslims just slit Kamlesh Tiwari's throat in Lucknow, in broad daylight. Yogi needs to wake the fuck up and order 3 encounters IMMEDIATELY, otherwise Hindus should take things into their own hands. Nothing less will do.
Hindus cant do shit. Let some loose cannon mow these insects on to the ground for manure.

Sourav Kumar

Bongo madarchodh paagal ho gaye hain. Chutiyo ko unki aukaat yaad karaane ki zaroorat hai.
The quoted post was fine, just one minor comment.

If you want to call anyone from Bangladesh "MC", please use words like "Bangladeshi MC" or "BD MC". "Bongo" or "Banga" comes from the Sanskrit/ Hindu days of undivided Bengal when Banga was one of the 3 eastern states "Anga, Banga and Kalinga". Please feel free to insult Jihadis but spare the Bengalis (and the Sanskrit words which are related to Bengali Hindu culture) who are Hindus!

bose

Country flag

This is also a powerful indictment of our decision making in 1971. We didn't straighten out the borders w/ them, plus we let them keep that huge peninsula-type feature in the North that juts deep into our Chicken Neck. For what?

Absolutely idiotic. And remember, this is far from the first time this has happened; the monkeys have done this type of shit several times in the past, we really need to put them in their fucking place.

Forget BSF; send in Paras, and kill enough of these fucking snack sized, flea infested monkeys that a minimum 1:1 KD Ratio is achieved in all Indian-Bangladeshi engagements since their independence.
A word of caution: Please do not use word Bongo in appropriately. It is used to refer Indian Bengali ...

Indians has become a laughing stock in front of Bangladeshis ... They are mocking Indians ...

BSF head constable was shot in the head and others ran away without firing back ? What a shame ?

GOI is silent and shameless ? Not even strong protest by calling their envoy ?

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
Do you know inside details , also how many bsf soldiers were up against how many bangladeshis,
If its 4 against 20 in sudden firing by 20 ,then you get pinned and fall back or slaughtered.
Who has prevented BSF to take 20 of theirs to engage those Bangladeshis ?

Such impatient chutiyas are here on this forum ,if something happened yesterday response should happen by today for photo ops like pakis other wise we are cowards.
Or they are congress suckers as they dont fail to abuse with "this govt" this and that...
All Bangladeshis are calling Indians chutias and having good laugh... Can Myanmar do same to China ?

Indian has become such nation of impotent that we can not even call Bangladeshi envoy and give a hard kick in his Gaand ...

I firmly believe its all by design because of ram mandir , muzzies are muzzies ,during babri cleansing and 2001 riots muzzies in bangladesh and pakistan started attacking hindus in their countries for no reason.

What i am truly concerned with is i think bengal is very heavily compromised ,people their are commie jehadi or sickular high horse ,
Any movement from our side and info will reach bangladeshis.
And how prepared are we on indo bangla border ? I dont know ,
i wish we occupy some land from these converted slaves.
India will not do anything leave alone occupying their land ..

vampyrbladez

Country flag
There seems to be a conspiracy afoot to divide Hindus amongst linguistic and cultural lines. Divide and rule! Stay true to your roots! Those Razakars will not give you Shonar Bangla! Ganga Jamuni tehzeeb is just Takqiya! Most importantly stay vigilant!

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Modi and co. Are more interested ingiving support to sheikh Hasina and dont want to put her under pressure.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ForigenSanghi

Country flag
I am pretty sure that this is a deliberate act to sabotage the recent agreement for the costal surveillance radars the Modi has signed with Hasina.
http://ddnews.gov.in/national/india...-coastal-surveillance-radar-system-bangladesh

Kalida zia may be in jail but just like the covert congis lurk in our departments and agencies, the same way there must be a lot of bnp-ites and jamatis in the BD agencies and departments as well.

We should first try to deal with this diplomatically and get the offenders court-martialled. If that does not work we should disappear a couple of their BGB guards when our goals are met (without much publicity).

Who has prevented BSF to take 20 of theirs to engage those Bangladeshis ?

All Bangladeshis are calling Indians chutias and having good laugh... Can Myanmar do same to China ?

Indian has become such nation of impotent that we can not even call Bangladeshi envoy and give a hard kick in his Gaand ...

India will not do anything leave alone occupying their land ..
Only idiots react impulsively and they lose out. GoI has its priorities set right now. It needs to get maximum benefits while there is an agreeable govt. in the power over there.

If their laughing winds you up so much they stop reading it, no one else in India cares for it. In any case, the Indian bengalis should focus on their condition in their own state rather than worry about one death at the border. And believe me, I am not being smug here.

Those who join RSS are killed brutally, stone pelting occurs on Pujo processions, riots go un-responded. Where is the Muzaffarnagar, Mumbai or Bhagalpur of Bengalis? I mean even the Gujjus got in on the resistance. When will the Indian bengalis do something... atleast elect a BJP govt.​

Repeat of 2005 incident

Read the link below to see the similarities between the 2005 and yesterday's incident.

https://mea.gov.in/press-releases.h...r+and+the+killing+of+BSF+Assistant+Commandant
As I expected, during khalida zia's tenure.

Even the 2001 aggression was likely perpetrated with a view to create a nationalist sentiment. Only months ahead of an election in 2001 and it kind of worked well bringing in the jihadist khalida zia into power.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
I am pretty sure that this is a deliberate act to sabotage the recent agreement for the costal surveillance radars the Modi has signed with Hasina.
http://ddnews.gov.in/national/india...-coastal-surveillance-radar-system-bangladesh

Kalida zia may be in jail but just like the covert congis lurk in our departments and agencies, the same way there must be a lot of bnp-ites and jamatis in the BD agencies and departments as well.

We should first try to deal with this diplomatically and get the offenders court-martialled. If that does not work we should disappear a couple of their BGB guards when our goals are met (without much publicity).

Only idiots react impulsively and they lose out. GoI has its priorities set right now. It needs to get maximum benefits while there is an agreeable govt. in the power over there.

If their laughing winds you up so much they stop reading it, no one else in India cares for it. In any case, the Indian bengalis should focus on their condition in their own state rather than worry about one death at the border. And believe me, I am not being smug here.

Those who join RSS are killed brutally, stone pelting occurs on Pujo processions, riots go un-responded. Where is the Muzaffarnagar, Mumbai or Bhagalpur of Bengalis? I mean even the Gujjus got in on the resistance. When will the Indian bengalis do something... atleast elect a BJP govt.​

Even the 2001 aggression was likely perpetrated with a view to create a nationalist sentiment. Only months ahead of an election in 2001 and it kind of worked well bringing in the jihadist khalida zia into power.
How long do you think it will take Bangladesh to turn against us ?

You are aware of Bengali Muslims and their role in partition as well terrorism and other riots.

It's just a matter of time when they turn against us. Their economy will help them field more weapon as well continuous population jihad.

BSF on the border should be given a free hand to shoot the illegals who try to smuggle or enter in. Shoot to kill just like they do. Their stun gun chill powder grenade like shit should be replaced with AK's whether Ghatak or Ak 203. That's the minimum . Second is we really need to workout on border it's now or never if we didn't do it in next few years it will be impossible . Another thing that should have been done was population exchange

bose

Country flag

It seems that we are too apologetic about Bangladesh's internal issues ... Kahlida this ... and Khalida that ... Saboteurs are always there and will continue to create problems ... It is Hasina's problem to set the house in order ...

It is known that majority of Bangladesh's give a **** to what Indians have done to save them in 71, Khalida or NO Khalida ...

They only understand the language of Danda and we should have put one up their shit hole now ...

We have not reacted till now even after 48 hours of killing ... be Diplomatic or otherwise ... except BSF calling its counterpart and complaining like a village women ...

Why we have not called their diplomat and given a dressing down ? This is my question ?

Those who join RSS are killed brutally, stone pelting occurs on Pujo processions, riots go un-responded. Where is the Muzaffarnagar, Mumbai or Bhagalpur of Bengalis? I mean even the Gujjus got in on the resistance. When will the Indian bengalis do something... atleast elect a BJP govt.
Very good advise to Indian Bengali ...

You read and Google how Kolkata was saved from going over to Pakistan ...

Kahlida's & Jihadist are here in the past and will be there in future also ... They will create these incidents and we Indian will continue to swallow them

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles