Rajputs in medieval age - battles and discussions

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Treaty of Purandar was due the defeat Marathas suffered during the siege of Purandar. The seige of Purandar was successful because of their Artillery, not Cavalry.
During the Marathas expansion, at the time of Peshwas, the Rajputs didn't offer any resistance to the Maratha Cavalry.
You asked the question about rajput cavalry, i gave you several examples including purandar where rajputs utterly defeated the Marathas and forced shivaji to sign the treaty,i gave you several other examples as far as central asia ,where rajputs fought.They also defeated Ghauri in 1st battle of tarain.

Secondly Marathas was only interested in chauth so large scale confrontation between them is out of question,shivaji although regarded as shudra himself claimed sisodiya rajput status.

In any case Marathas were guerilla fighters thus inferior against rajputs,if they were united like marathas there would've ruled N India in place of turks,let alone Marathas.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

In any case Marathas were guerilla fighters thus inferior against rajputs,
if they were united like marathas there would've ruled N India in place of turks,let alone Marathas.
haha........Joke of the century.

Rajputs who sold their daughters to muslims to keep their throne were such superior fighters!

Bornubus

haha........Joke of the century.

Rajputs who sold their daughters to muslims to keep their throne were such superior fighters!
Rajputs were always held in high regards even before those marriages,Akbar was born in a Rajput family,besides there are 100s of rajputs clans in India but only Kachwaha and few others had matrimonial alliance with mughals,at the same time there were rajputs who lived a nomadic life for their honor instead of bow down before them,so your argument is only laughable.

And you should tell this joke of the century to GOI to abolish Rajput regiment,Rajputana rifles and Dogra regt.

And instead make new regt. naming Gupta regiment,Aggarwal regt,jain regt. etc Considering their martial history and no. of PVC and MVCs :lol:

P.S - It was not Rajputs but Shivaji and his ancestors who always insisted on calling themselves rajputs and trace their origins in Mehar.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Rajputs were always held in high regards even before those marriages,Akbar was born in a Rajput family,besides there are 100s of rajputs clans in India but only Kachwaha and few others had matrimonial alliance with mughals,at the same time there were rajputs who lived a nomadic life for their honor instead of bow down before them,so your argument is only laughable.

And you should tell this joke of your century to abolish Rajput regiment,Rajputana rifles and Dogra regt.

And instead make new regt. naming Gupta regiment,Aggarwal regt,jain regt. etc Considering their martial history and no. of PVC and MVCs :lol:
Do you even understand causality? Aggarwals and Guptas are smart enough to let Rajputs fake their bravery and die in battles.

Now Akbar is a Rajput as well. haha!!!!! Fact is most Rajputs sold themselves to Mughals except Sisodias. Half of brain-dead Paki punjabis are Rajputs, who converted to save their ass.

Bornubus

Do you even understand causality? Aggarwals and Guptas are smart enough to let Rajputs fake their bravery and die in battles.

Now Akbar is a Rajput as well. haha!!!!! Fact is most Rajputs sold themselves to Mughals except Sisodias. Half of brain-dead Paki punjabis are Rajputs, who converted to save their ass.
And where are these facts,which rajput family ?They are present in Jammu to Bihar even there are Brahmans who happily concerted to Islam and have titles like Shaikh,they still converts to other faiths like Christianity and worse most of them are commies.

And paki Punjabi's are mostly Jutts/Jats,Gujjar and Araian,rajput come after that who are mostly reside in Potohar region.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Rajputs were always held in high regards even before those marriages
Highly questionable. I would never give any esteem to any one who pimped their daughters ,that too for invading scum.

Akbar was born in a Rajput family,
:pound: You mean one of the sex slaves of Humayun?
besides there are 100s of rajputs clans in India but only Kachwaha and few others had matrimonial alliance with mughals,at the same time there were rajputs who lived a nomadic life for their honor instead of bow down before them,so your argument is only laughable.
But those rajputs who fought the Mughals and other Muslim invaders were not the ones who held the high positions under Mughals. The Rajputs you are claiming to be great are the rajputs who pimped their daughters for power and influence among the Mughals. Rajputs pimped their daughters for money and influence when the common Hindus were suffering at the hand of Muslim rulers. Rajputs claiming superiority is what is highly laughable.

And not only that, most of the Pakistan is actually upper caste converts who converted for influence from the invaders. So much for their Kshatriya heritage:lol:

And these people have the gall to call Jatts and Gujjars as shudrad when they offered the biggest resistance to Muslim invaders. Have some shame before you claim a pathetic high pedastal.

And you should tell this joke of the century to GOI to abolish Rajput regiment,Rajputana rifles and Dogra regt.
:rofl: Hardly a point. Goi has different regiments from different areas. Goi knows that the people who pimped their daughter toughals would not pose any security risk against the state and hence would have no problem having rajput regiments.

I think that's a good idea. At the very least, aggarwals, Jain's, Gupta's won't be pimping their daughter to porkis if tomorrow porkis come and invade India , like rajputs did :pound:

PS: is this thappad enough for you to get down from your fake pedestal or do you want more tough love before tucking your tails and running away?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
And where are these facts,which rajput family ?They are present in Jammu to Bihar even there are Brahmans who happily concerted to Islam and have titles like Shaikh.

And paki Punjabi's are mostly Jutts/Jats,Gujjar and Araian,rajput come after that who are mostly reside in Potohar region.
Do you know why we are having this discussion? You said Marathas, who liberated most of India from Muslim invaders were a bunch of guerilla fighters compared to Rajputs.

Fact is Rajputs being the Kshatriyas from North India were mostly cowards who either converted or sold their daughters to Muslim invaders to keep their throne. I or anyone with little knowledge of history would any day buy rag-tag guerilla fighters i.e. Marathas over fake Rajputs.

Btw, historically speaking calling Marathas as guerillas is also a factual mistake!!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
These fake Kshatriyas ie Rajputs were the biggest cowards in Indian history. Rather than reuniting with their Hindu brothers from low castes, they preferred to pimp themselves and their daughters to muslims for keeping their fake self esteem. And even now they show the same colours.

Maharana Pratap was also ditched by these so called brave Rajputs to kiss Mughal ass. And who helped Maharana Pratap continue the resistance?? Guess? The Bhils i.e. the low caste tribes from central India. Only if other Rajputs had got down from their high horse and collaborated with their fellow countrymen, India could have defeated barbarians much before the rise of Marathas. Thanks to Rajput bravery, North India remained under dark regimes for so long.

Bornubus

Highly questionable. I would never give any esteem to any one who pimped their daughters ,that too for invading scum.

:pound: You mean one of the sex slaves of Humayun?

But those rajputs who fought the Mughals and other Muslim invaders were not the ones who held the high positions under Mughals. The Rajputs you are claiming to be great are the rajputs who pimped their daughters for power and influence among the Mughals. Rajputs pimped their daughters for money and influence when the common Hindus were suffering at the hand of Muslim rulers. Rajputs claiming superiority is what is highly laughable.

And not only that, most of the Pakistan is actually upper caste converts who converted for influence from the invaders. So much for their Kshatriya heritage:lol:

And these people have the gall to call Jatts and Gujjars as shudrad when they offered the biggest resistance to Muslim invaders. Have some shame before you claim a pathetic high pedastal.

:rofl: Hardly a point. Goi has different regiments from different areas. Goi knows that the people who pimped their daughter toughals would not pose any security risk against the state and hence would have no problem having rajput regiments.

I think that's a good idea. At the very least, aggarwals, Jain's, Gupta's won't be pimping their daughter to porkis if tomorrow porkis come and invade India , like rajputs did :pound:

PS: is this thappad enough for you to get down from your fake pedestal or do you want more tough love before tucking your tails and running away?
I was about to answer your points logically then i read your p.s at the end of the post, so i realized what is the point of arguing martial history of India with an inferior ugly dravid whose women used to roam half naked just 100 years back or sold as sex slaves Devdasis to temple priests.

We all know for few thousand RS and a petty job in a missionary school,a dravid will convert to Christianity along with his family,so why bother few rajputs.

This is my high horse,deal with it.

Bornubus

These fake Kshatriyas ie Rajputs were the biggest cowards in Indian history. Rather than reuniting with their Hindu brothers from low castes, they preferred to pimp themselves and their daughters to muslims for keeping their fake self esteem. And even now they show the same colours.

Maharana Pratap was also ditched by these so called brave Rajputs to kiss Mughal ass. And who helped Maharana Pratap continue the resistance?? Guess? The Bhils i.e. the low caste tribes from central India. Only if other Rajputs had got down from their high horse and collaborated with their fellow countrymen, India could have defeated barbarians much before the rise of Marathas. Thanks to Rajput bravery, North India remained under dark regimes for so long.
Who was maharana pratap and dogras ?

Bornubus

Maharana Pratap was alone and fought single handedly when all other Rajputs aligned with Mughals. So, one brave Rajput king among 100s who pimped themselves!! So, by and large, most Rajputs were useless cowards.
That's why you are joke for your title and probably from a trader caste.

Learn about
Hadas,Jamwal,Dogra,Minhas,Katoch etc etc and how many Muslim generations consider them grim reaper.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
That's why you are joke for your title and probably from a trader caste.

Learn about
Hadas,Jamwal,Dogra,Minhas,Katoch etc etc and how many Muslim generations consider them grim reaper.
Yeah. You have no points to counter now given that you are attacking me personally, which has nothing to do with the debate.

Btw, your Rajput brother-- Bhutto from Pak!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zulfikar_Ali_Bhutto

Given entire Pak Punjab is a mess and lorded over by Rajputs who pimped themselves in middle ages, says enough about Rajputs, who tucked their tails between their legs while Muslims were trampling over all North India.

Bornubus

Yeah. You have no points to counter now given that you are attacking me personally, which has nothing to do with the debate.

Btw, your Rajput brother-- Bhutto from Pak!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zulfikar_Ali_Bhutto

Given entire Pak Punjab is a mess and lorded over by Rajputs who pimped themselves in middle ages, says enough about Rajputs, who tucked their tails between their legs while Muslims were trampling over all North India.
When was Rajputs rulings paki land,the last hindu ruling dynasties were Brahmans,Kabul shahi and Dahir were Brahmans,his capital was Brahmanabad.

And our kins are Dogras not sindhi trader Bhuttos or any mallecha who claimed rajput status upon conversion.

BTW it was Rajputs whose women never hesitated to jump into funereal pyre,such a bravery only showed by these women,there is no equal in the world.

And show some respect to the likes of Prithviraj who took Ghari on his own and ultimatly died with honor that too without the help of any half naked dravid ruler from south.

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
When was Rajputs rulings paki land,the last hindu ruling dynasties were Brahmans,Kabul shahi and Dahir were Brahmans,his capital was Brahmanabad.
Doesn't change the fact that they considered themselves high caste and converted en masse!!

Now you are even disowning your own brothers from Pak!! Some time back you were calling Akbar as Rajput!! Make up your mind.

Irony died a thousand deaths.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
You can call Bhuttos melech now, but they carry Rajput lineage whether you like it or not.

Btw, I never disowned the self-respecting Rajput warriors like Prithviraj Chauhan or Rana Sanga. It is the remaining Rajputs, who sided with barbarians and have my contempt. Bhils are much better than these fake kshatriyas.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I was about to answer your points logically then i read your p.s at the end of the post, so i realized what is the point of arguing martial history of India with an inferior ugly dravid whose women used to roam half naked just 100 years back or sold as sex slaves Devdasis to temple priests.

We all know for few thousand RS and a petty job in a missionary school,a dravid will convert to Christianity along with his family,so why bother few rajputs.

This is my high horse,deal with it.
:pound: All of India roamed half naked only before the coming of barbaric invasions. the north Indians , that is you, got conquered by barbarians forst and hence adopted their code forst. South India was the last to adopt upper body dress because we never came under foreign boots like your kind did. Even here, by citing the dress code, all you are doing is being proud of being conquered by barbarians from Arabia and Persia . aren't you a beacon of self respect.:lol:

You talk about devadasis as if brothels dint exist in north India They irony!. At least devdasis were professional prostitutes . your kind actually prostituted your own daughter into sex slavery to Mughals. Aren't you proud?:lol:

BTW, for high horse you actually need to have stuff. Being the pimps for Mughals invaders is not exactly high horse:lol:

And yes, converts are there to xtians here, but that's just 5% of the total pop here unlike the north Indian pimps who converted to the point that Pakistan with 98% muslim population exists today:rofl:

PS: are you proud yet that your ancestors were the biggest traitors of India and the biggest pimps of India, proud of being conquered by foreigners first? And then proud of having spent the highest span in history of india under foreign boots:lol:. Is that horse high enough now? Your kind is so brave and superior that they had to save their asses by pimping their women. :pound:

Have some shame before displaying delusions of grandeur

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You can call Bhuttos melech now, but they carry Rajput lineage whether you like it or not.

Btw, I never disowned the self-respecting Rajput warriors like Prithviraj Chauhan or Rana Sanga. It is the remaining Rajputs, who sided with barbarians and have my contempt. Bhils are much better than these fake kshatriyas.
Same here man..I respect all the communities in India since everyone have done their part to shape India but I have no tolerance for inferiority complex ridden identity confused castist scum like @Bornubus who have fake pride to hide their inferiority complex when in reality, they biggest legacy was being the biggest pimps for foreign invaders into India . next time, I hope his kind is more careful before they shit talk about Marathas, jats or lower castes.

rohit.gr77

You asked the question about rajput cavalry, i gave you several examples including purandar where rajputs utterly defeated the Marathas and forced shivaji to sign the treaty,i gave you several other examples as far as central asia ,where rajputs fought.They also defeated Ghauri in 1st battle of tarain.

Secondly Marathas was only interested in chauth so large scale confrontation between them is out of question,shivaji although regarded as shudra himself claimed sisodiya rajput status.

In any case Marathas were guerilla fighters thus inferior against rajputs,if they were united like marathas there would've ruled N India in place of turks,let alone Marathas.
Were the Marathas defeated at Purandar due to Rajput Cavalry? A big No. The battle was won not due to Rajput soldiers but due to Mughal artillery which was most powerful artillery in Asia at that time. So your argument stands invalid.
Rajputs especially from Rajputana viz. modern day Rajasthan so as not to malign great rulers like Prithiviraj(Also Maharana Pratap who was an exception) were always interested in maintaining their status and they were the first to castrate before Mughals. An example would be the retaking of kondana fort where the Rajput commander of the fort Udaybhan when met Tanaji Malusare in battle offered him high position in Mughal service, which Tanaji refused outright. This was the self respect of the Marathas who never bent on their knees in front of the Mughals for some petty status and gifts.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles