Rafale F4 Order

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
We are trying to debunk it. But as it is very easy to find the truth I have written this :
"Monsieur Trappier je crois que vous avez le sens de l'humour. Puis-je vous suggèrer d'installer une de ces maquettes devant le siège de Mediapart ? Je crois qu'il n'y aura pas mieux pour répondre à ces insultes.

Crise de rires garantie.
"
"Mr. Trappier, I think you have a sense of humor. May I suggest that you install one of these models in front of Mediapart's headquarters? I think there is no better way to respond to these insults.

Laughing fit guaranteed. "
How did you find this forum, shrimaan?

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
And during the rafale SCAM it was also mediapart who act in France for Rahul Gandhi about Holland and his wife.
Rahool gandy is a 50 year old youth leader who is rightfully owner of the throne of india .
His grandmother was a pm , his father was prime minister who bought mirage in the 80s though.
But this idiot is idiot.

FalconZero

Country flag
And during the rafale SCAM it was also mediapart who act in France for Rahul Gandhi about Holland and his wife.
Was going through your forum, you guys have raised good points + coming to rahul part don't bother. Last time when they tried it this happened :

Supreme Court strikes down all Rafale review petitions, says they lack merit

Now they have found new topic, so i guess they will make noise again, Indian media has picked it up.

Kumata

Country flag
Now they have found new topic, so i guess they will make noise again, Indian media has picked it up.
I wrote in other thread.... this is a deliberate ploy to bog down govt with corruption charges and since these r coming from france, they will show them as more credible... How would a average india joe know the french newpapers carrying this shit is left leaning shithole... Defence deals have always been like that which gives more Air to the allegations.... IMO , Modi kaka need to be careful and nip them in the bud...

Perhaps, French need to crack down on such news before they gather steam...

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
@BON PLAN can be found on strat front, PeeDF as well. Looks like quite a hardworking guy :lehappy: .
Yes
I remember him telling he got banned in Peedf multiple times

For us I can understand, but

Why does he even bother going there

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Yes

He is a French and its quite daring being a French in Abdulland forum after Macron became the father of Porkistan.

johnq

Rahool gandy is a 50 year old youth leader who is rightfully owner of the throne of india .
His grandmother was a pm , his father was prime minister who bought mirage in the 80s though.
But this idiot is idiot.
Where does the gandy get the gall to hurl accusations, when his own parents were caught red-handed in the Bofors scam? Any other political party would've pushed out this family after that, but it shows the depth of corruption in the Kangress party that they are still ruling it.

I hope Modi makes some sort of long term deal with the French regarding more upgraded Rafales instead of another aircraft competition that lasts another decade.

Indrajit

Country flag
I wrote in other thread.... this is a deliberate ploy to bog down govt with corruption charges and since these r coming from france, they will show them as more credible... How would a average india joe know the french newpapers carrying this shit is left leaning shithole... Defence deals have always been like that which gives more Air to the allegations.... IMO , Modi kaka need to be careful and nip them in the bud...

Perhaps, French need to crack down on such news before they gather steam...
Cross posting from a different thread.

“The irregularity was first discovered by the inspectors of the French Anti-Corruption Agency, Agence Française Anticorruption (AFA), during their scheduled audit of Dassault.“

If true, not possible to wish off as just leftist propaganda.

“This amount "seemed disproportionate in relation to all the other entries", said a subsequent confidential report of the AFA audit.

According to the AFA report accessed by Mediapart, Dassault tried to justify "the larger than usual gift" with a proforma invoice from an Indian company called Defsys Solutions.

Dated March 30, 2017, the invoice suggested that Defsys was paid 50 per cent of an order worth 1,017,850 for manufacturing of 50 dummy models of the Rafale jets. Each dummy, according to the AFA report, was quoted at a hefty price of 20,357.”

“.....Dassault could also not explain why the expenditure was listed as a "gift to clients" in their accounts”

Troublesome this. The saving grace is that the amount involved is relatively small to suggest any big pay off.

“Defsys is one of the subcontractors of Dassault in India which has been linked with controversial businessman Sushen Gupta. Sushen Gupta was earlier arrested and later granted bail for his alleged role in another major defence scam in India, the AgustaWestland VVIP Chopper case.

The Enforcement Directorate has charged Sushen Gupta for allegedly devising a money-laundering scheme for the payouts during the purchase of the helicopters. Dassault and Defsys have not yet issued a statement in this regard.”

My opinion on this is to give Dassault hell. These chaps are arrogant and really act like they have no fear of the Indian government. With everything that has happened earlier, how reckless was this? If they couldn’t find a million euros to give in any other way ,for whatever services rendered but put it in their account book to allow for such a finding, they are reckless and must pay a heavy price. Stupid, arrogant bums. Need a proper kicking.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Cross posting from a different thread.

“The irregularity was first discovered by the inspectors of the French Anti-Corruption Agency, Agence Française Anticorruption (AFA), during their scheduled audit of Dassault.“

If true, not possible to wish off as just leftist propaganda.

“This amount "seemed disproportionate in relation to all the other entries", said a subsequent confidential report of the AFA audit.

According to the AFA report accessed by Mediapart, Dassault tried to justify "the larger than usual gift" with a proforma invoice from an Indian company called Defsys Solutions.

Dated March 30, 2017, the invoice suggested that Defsys was paid 50 per cent of an order worth 1,017,850 for manufacturing of 50 dummy models of the Rafale jets. Each dummy, according to the AFA report, was quoted at a hefty price of 20,357.”

“.....Dassault could also not explain why the expenditure was listed as a "gift to clients" in their accounts”

Troublesome this. The saving grace is that the amount involved is relatively small to suggest any big pay off.

“Defsys is one of the subcontractors of Dassault in India which has been linked with controversial businessman Sushen Gupta. Sushen Gupta was earlier arrested and later granted bail for his alleged role in another major defence scam in India, the AgustaWestland VVIP Chopper case.

The Enforcement Directorate has charged Sushen Gupta for allegedly devising a money-laundering scheme for the payouts during the purchase of the helicopters. Dassault and Defsys have not yet issued a statement in this regard.”

My opinion on this is to give Dassault hell. These chaps are arrogant and really act like they have no fear of the Indian government. With everything that has happened earlier, how reckless was this? If they couldn’t find a million euros to give in any other way ,for whatever services rendered but put it in their account book to allow for such a finding, they are reckless and must pay a heavy price. Stupid, arrogant bums. Need a proper kicking.
Can you give me the original article/source for the above info, seems really concerning 🙁

Unfortunately, this won't be possible, and by any means, should not even be considered. France is a few of our partners including Israel who don't try to rip off or make you their pet dog by selling arms or helping with defence (including joint R&Ds).

Rafale is one of our critical capability that might be the winning factor in our future conflicts, and it must not go AgustaWestland way. If it goes that way, then our enemies will have essentially won, and we have blundered ourselves in the name of anti-corruption.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Yes

Ya'll Nibbiars because his haterd for the Paki Mullahs. The love for the France and women's.

Indrajit

Country flag
Can you give me the original article/source for the above info, seems really concerning 🙁
All the necessary caveats of if its true applying.....

Unfortunately, this won't be possible, and by any means, should not even be considered. France is a few of our partners including Israel who don't try to rip off or make you their pet dog by selling arms or helping with defence (including joint R&Ds).

Rafale is one of our critical capability that might be the winning factor in our future conflicts, and it must not go AgustaWestland way. If it goes that way, then our enemies will have essentially won, and we have blundered ourselves in the name of anti-corruption.
Nothing here yet to go the Agusta Westland way but Dassault's recklessness and subsequent embarrassment it has caused needs a suitable response. These guys are arrogant as hell and quite clearly don't care much for their customer being put in an awkward position. Thankfully the amount involved is too small to be any political pay off but still embarrassing.

Btw, both French & Israeli companies do rip us off, Not as badly as the Russians but still plenty bad.

Last edited:

Indrajit

Country flag
Dassault like everyone else signs a contract explicitly forbidding payments to middlemen, all this circus is their way of getting around it. The fact that they are reckless means they wont change unless they face significant financial penalties.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dassault like everyone else signs a contract explicitly forbidding payments to middlemen, all this circus is their way of getting around it. The fact that they are reckless means they wont change unless they face significant financial penalties.
Dassault could billed it as a subcontract since defsys is involved in making models. It looks more like an oversight which the French government needs to handle.. GOI can just say they will Cooperate with any French request for cooperation.. No need to get worked up.. BJP has brazenly it out earlier in 2019 elections...
Mediapart is from the same people involved with the leftist Lemonde.. Lemonde's earlier allegations involving Anil Ambani receiving a 143.7 million euro tax waiver from France after rafale deal were much more serious, but nothing came out of it..

Last edited:

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
In fact I have posted here from times to times. But I read this forum very often. In other forum I am HERCIV.
Fonck is my favorite pilot from all times. One if not the best pilot from the WW1.
What your media has to say about this bs larp?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles