Rafale F4 Order

FalconZero

Country flag
Boeing kar raha ha labby
I hope we show the biggest middle finger ever shown and got for additional 36 rafales and close down MMRCA. If needed in the next half of the decade additional 36 rafales can be ordered but this should be taught as a lesson to mutts to not indulge in such acts.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Murican propaganda?
A simple maths destroys all propaganda. There aint any huge deviation in costing. Just comparing the deal with other countries.

Bharat bought 36 @ 8 billion with tweaked configuration .
Egypt bought 24 rafales @ 5.2 billion.
Qatar also bought 24 with customizations costing @ 6 billion.

Fonck83

Country flag
How french forum are reacting to this bullshit?
We are trying to debunk it. But as it is very easy to find the truth I have written this :
"Monsieur Trappier je crois que vous avez le sens de l'humour. Puis-je vous suggèrer d'installer une de ces maquettes devant le siège de Mediapart ? Je crois qu'il n'y aura pas mieux pour répondre à ces insultes.

Crise de rires garantie.
"
"Mr. Trappier, I think you have a sense of humor. May I suggest that you install one of these models in front of Mediapart's headquarters? I think there is no better way to respond to these insults.

Laughing fit guaranteed. "

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
We are trying to debunk it. But as it is very easy to find the truth I have written this :
"Monsieur Trappier je crois que vous avez le sens de l'humour. Puis-je vous suggèrer d'installer une de ces maquettes devant le siège de Mediapart ? Je crois qu'il n'y aura pas mieux pour répondre à ces insultes.

Crise de rires garantie.
"
"Mr. Trappier, I think you have a sense of humor. May I suggest that you install one of these models in front of Mediapart's headquarters? I think there is no better way to respond to these insults.

Laughing fit guaranteed. "
I wished them posts were in english tbh. Using translation now xd.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
And during the rafale SCAM it was also mediapart who act in France for Rahul Gandhi about Holland and his wife.
Rahul is the kid sucking on his candy in big boys club ,in the age where he should be into sucking 😼😼 , he read scripted speech , fails in discussion , speak idiotic things , only fools consider him a leader (youth leader according to his followers , Age - 50 ).

Even his party member are fed up of him , except his Italian bar dancer mother and land mafia b-i-l and sister

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles