'Racist' cartoon mocks India after climate deal

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Paki national animal is a Maarkhoor (Sheep mutant) BTW :rofl: fits their bakra Dadi population.

Why don't our cartoonist make something on this "hathey (India) chaltey rahtey hain Bakrey (pakis) mimiayte rahtey hain"

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Paki national animal is a Maarkhoor (Sheep mutant) BTW :rofl: fits their bakra Dadi population.

Why don't our cartoonist make something on this "hathey (India) chaltey rahtey hain Bakrey (pakis) mimiayte rahtey hain"
Are you serious?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

salute

Oh, you wanna argue like that I see. Even the dragon can be seen coming from miles away and can be killed by SAMs. Did you know that an elephant can kill a tiger with 1 swing of his trunk? Also, how many times have you seen a tiger kill an elephant?

Elephants are the signs of pride and glory. Most of our kings used to ride them. They also signify that they are calm and composed, minding their own bußiness but not to be messed with.

@Bornubus

you should read about tigers,
600 pounds of killing machine,
tigers are hunters by nature,

Tigers generally do not prey on fully grown adult Asian elephants and Indian rhinoceros but incidents have been . More often, it is the more vulnerable small calves that are taken.
Tigers have been reported attacking and killing elephants ridden by humans during tiger hunts in the 19th century.

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
@Bornubus

you should read about tigers,
600 pounds of killing machine,
tigers are hunters by nature,

Tigers generally do not prey on fully grown adult Asian elephants and Indian rhinoceros but incidents have been . More often, it is the more vulnerable small calves that are taken.
Tigers have been reported attacking and killing elephants ridden by humans during tiger hunts in the 19th century.

This attack happened on the man sitting on top, not the elephant.

salute

This attack happened on the man sitting on top, not the elephant.

yeah,but its not about this one,
thing is tigers not scared of them,
and tigers killed elephants even when armed humans on it during tigers hunt.

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
yeah,but its not about this one,
thing is tigers not scared of them,
and tigers killed elephants even when armed humans on it during tigers hunt.
Okay. Have a good time convincing the world to change our perception from elephants to tigers.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
@adrenalin bullshit. In fact if you check recent news, a south Indian origin boy scored an IQ of 161 out of a possible 162.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
We should stop whining and draw some cartoon of our own.
should we ? i mean im not sure ...perhaps youre right

but my 2 cents on this is that;- ... educated people know about india ( indians ) so this kind of stuff is only done by the low-class

but maybe youre right , we perhpas should make some jokes about them ?
what do the following members think ?

@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey@aliyah @Alien@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @asianobserve @BATTLE FIELD@bose @Bornubus @brational@blueblood@Blackwater@Blood+
@Bangalorean @bengalraider @cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy@Cadian @DingDong@ersakthivel @FRYCRY @guru-dutt@Hari Sud@hit&run @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @jackprince@Kunal @Kshatriya87 Biswas@LETHALFORCE@laughingbuddha @mhk99 @maomao @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim@pmaitra @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @Rowdy@Razor@Rashna @[email protected] @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg@sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @TejasMK3@The enlightened
@tejas warrior@tharun@thethinker@tsunami@Screambowl @Sylex21 @VIP @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf@Yumdoot @Zebra

:bs:

i thik soth india les iq n nrth india high iq
i thik u post shw u iq !

What is your money worth when it doesn't translate into power? Nothing. You're useless. The only thing Hindus care about is money. Even then, none of that money is given for the cause of Hindu issues. This inability to translate wealth into influence is why Hindus get shit on everywhere, from Fiji to South Africa to Uganda. Recently in UK with the anti-caste legislation and open backing of Kashmir by labour party at the behest of Pakis/Mirpuris. When shit hits the fan, the only thing Hindus can do with all that money is buy a plane ticket to India.
that doesn't mean that our attitude towards money is wrong ....... it merely means that we hare to do a lot ( more ) when it comes to our cohesiveness and willingness to use our numbers to form societies or groups to take political action

and i think that may happen ...

one reason i say so is ; look at the history of Israel ..... it is surprisingly and unbelievably ( to me ) similar to the history of Indian people as well ...... they were just as action-less as we are today , but ....they improved ! ...... longer run i think we will too ....

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Ignore the self proclaimed elite and characterless wife swamping quom :p.

We are more elite ;)

I think this cartoon is by australians .. he was knocked by some indian guy and now have got anti Indian feelings.

asingh10

A lot of the Indian success in West also has to do with their immigration policy though. Most Indians migrate on F1/H1/L1 visas to US which requires you to have a high qualification in the first place. They are not letting random people off the streets to migrate. Mexicans oth just jump the border and do menial jobs.

And I don't agree that financial success is everything. Despite all the financial success, Hindus have a pretty sorry state in the US/UK. The only openly Hindu rep in Congress is non-Indian Tulsi Gabbard, rest are uncle toms and coolies who have converted to Christianity or support anti-Hindu causes (look at how many Hindus write for NYT or support ban on Modi, shame India) for advancing their careers. They wield next to no influence in USA, just seen as good tax payers who don't complain and hence the "model citizen" (read servile) tag. Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims don't have the income levels of Indians, not by a long shot, but are way more powerful communities. Just show me equivalent of La Raza, CAIR, ADL, Southern poverty law center, ISNA, MSA and NAACP among Hindu Indians. American sitcoms and media have been mocking them for years and they just take it lying down. There was a group called Dotbusters in New Jersey that used to attack Hindus, they're gone now but Hindus continue to get targeted all over the world from Aus to US. Seen as easy targets by criminal elements. Post 911, how many Gujjus and Sardars got attacked and WTH could Indians do about it.

What is your high iq, education and money worth when it doesn't translate into power? Nothing. You're useless. The only thing Hindus care about is money. Even then, none of that money is given for the cause of Hindu issues. This inability to translate wealth into influence is why Hindus get shit on everywhere, from Fiji to South Africa to Kenya to Carribean to Uganda. Recently in UK with the anti-caste legislation and open backing of Kashmir by labour party at the behest of Pakis/Mirpuris. When shit hits the fan, the only thing Hindus can do with all that money is buy a plane ticket to India.

Last edited:

asingh10

If you think about the situation in India ain't all the different.

Hindus boast of Ambanis but who really controls the discourse in India ? It's the minorities and anti-Hindus.

I_PLAY_BAD

should we ? i mean im not sure ...perhaps youre right

but my 2 cents on this is that;- ... educated people know about india ( indians ) so this kind of stuff is only done by the low-class

but maybe youre right , we perhpas should make some jokes about them ?
what do the following members think ?

@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey@aliyah @Alien@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @asianobserve @BATTLE FIELD@bose @Bornubus @brational@blueblood@Blackwater@Blood+
@Bangalorean @bengalraider @cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy@Cadian @DingDong@ersakthivel @FRYCRY @guru-dutt@Hari Sud@hit&run @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @jackprince@Kunal @Kshatriya87 Biswas@LETHALFORCE@laughingbuddha @mhk99 @maomao @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim@pmaitra @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @Rowdy@Razor@Rashna @[email protected] @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg@sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @TejasMK3@The enlightened
@tejas warrior@tharun@thethinker@tsunami@Screambowl @Sylex21 @VIP @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf@Yumdoot @Zebra

:bs:

i thik u post shw u iq !

that doesn't mean that our attitude towards money is wrong ....... it merely means that we hare to do a lot ( more ) when it comes to our cohesiveness and willingness to use our numbers to form societies or groups to take political action

one reason i say so is ; look at the history of Israel ..... it is surprisingly and unbelievably ( to me ) similar to the history of Indian people as well ...... they were just as action-less as we are today , but ....they improved ! ...... longer run i think we will too ....
Do you actually believe educated people didn't create this post???

asingh10

Ofcourse its wrong, Hindus have this misplaced notion that peace can be purchased at the cost of helpless Hindus and continue to live in utopia. Don't believe me ? Just watch Paki TV. They call us "baniyas" in our face who will sell our principles if it means making a few bucks by importing tomatoes and onions from across the border. Let's play cricket even if our soliders are being killed, because hey its good business. A couple of good , mouth watering offers from snapdeal and all the outrage against Amir Khan will fizzle out. That's what you become when you put money over all else. A Hindu Baniya.

Last edited:

LalTopi

We should stop whining and draw some cartoon of our own.
Ha ha no need we already have the Aussies girls dancing to our tune, that's why some of the ausisie guys are so sore.

It's just a bit of 'white mischief' .

Global Defence

New threads

Articles