Race between Jf17 block 3 v Tejas mark1a,

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
If anyone wants to watch some knowlegeble comparisons between Tejas mk1a and JF 17 block 3. Here you go, you might find these videos good

But you got to admit that JF 17 block 3 is a pretty decent and Good platform.

Super Flanker

Mk1a can be said to be testing as various components are being tested on lsp Tejas beforehand , afterwards it will be just lsp by name but all tech being mk 1a type
Yes ,honestly speaking ,Tejas mk 1 is more of a Induction Testbed, the actual Tejas version which Indian Airforce Actually would Desire in large quantity is Tejas mk1a.

Super Flanker

Some people were Comparing J-10 vs Tejas MK-1A BVR scenario in the Form. I don't know about J-10 though but I know for one thing and that is Tejas MK-1A will be superior to JF 17 Thunder block-3. Tejas will absolutely Destroy JF-17 block-1 and Block-2. JF-17 block 3 poses a challenge because we know that JF-17 block 3 has a lower RCS as compared to JF 17 block 1 & block 2 because JF 17 block 3 has used more Composites than block 3 and has applied some other RCS reduction technics. Let me get some information which I gathered with regards to use of Composites with each JF 17 block:

JF-17 Block 1 (no composite materials)
JF-17 Block 2 (8% to 10% composite materials were used on its critical parts)
JF-17 Block 3 (will have 50% or more composite materials)

Hence we can conclude that JF 17 block 3 has Lowest RCS, JF 17 block 2 has second Lowest RCS and after that comes JF-17 block 1. Hence we can conclude that Tejas MK-1A will dominate both JF 17 block 1 and 2 because Tejas will detect them first and will get a Firing solution at Them before they will manage to detect Tejas. I am not sure about JF 17 block 3 but I am pretty sure that Tejas MK-1A has edge against block 3 as well.

Tang

Country flag
Some people were Comparing J-10 vs Tejas MK-1A BVR scenario in the Form. I don't know about J-10 though but I know for one thing and that is Tejas MK-1A will be superior to JF 17 Thunder block-3. Tejas will absolutely Destroy JF-17 block-1 and Block-2. JF-17 block 3 poses a challenge because we know that JF-17 block 3 has a lower RCS as compared to JF 17 block 1 & block 2 because JF 17 block 3 has used more Composites than block 3 and has applied some other RCS reduction technics. Let me get some information which I gathered with regards to use of Composites with each JF 17 block:

JF-17 Block 1 (no composite materials)
JF-17 Block 2 (8% to 10% composite materials were used on its critical parts)
JF-17 Block 3 (will have 50% or more composite materials)

Hence we can conclude that JF 17 block 3 has Lowest RCS, JF 17 block 2 has second Lowest RCS and after that comes JF-17 block 1. Hence we can conclude that Tejas MK-1A will dominate both JF 17 block 1 and 2 because Tejas will detect them first and will get a Firing solution at Them before they will manage to detect Tejas. I am not sure about JF 17 block 3 but I am pretty sure that Tejas MK-1A has edge against block 3 as well.
Where is the proof that JF17 B3 has 50% composite?

Super Flanker

Where is the proof that JF17 B3 has 50% composite?
I was going through Twitter and Searched about this. Also was going through some articles a few weeks back which mentioned that JF-17 block 3 has around 50 Percent Composites in it but there is no concrete evidence to support it.

Tang

Country flag
Yes ,honestly speaking ,Tejas mk 1 is more of a Induction Testbed, the actual Tejas version which Indian Airforce Actually would Desire in large quantity is Tejas mk1a.
No MK1 is even better than Mirage 2000 and in some tech case better than Su30MKI.

Tang

Country flag
I was going through Twitter and Searched about this. Also was going through some articles a few weeks back which mentioned that JF-17 block 3 has around 50 Percent Composites in it but there is no concrete evidence to support it.
Then don't believe it.
Don't believe anything that came out of a Pakistani's mouth.

Super Flanker

No MK1 is even better than Mirage 2000 and in some tech case better than Su30MKI.
Tejas has a lower Radar Cross Section as compared to Mirage-200 and SU-30 MKI I don't After that how exactly is Tejas MK-1 better than SU-30 MKI and Mirage-2000 that you are claiming? In which parameters?

Super Flanker

Then don't believe it.
Don't believe anything that came out of a Pakistani's mouth.
But still. I know for sure one thing about the usage of Composites in JF-17 block 1 , block 2 and Block 3 and that is that JF-17 block 3 has Highest percentage of Composites out of all of them.

Super falcon

Country flag

Both jets are developed best of their capabilities after getting Titanium air frame thunder get better slim

Super falcon

Country flag
But still feel Tejas has better engine and Radar but thunder has better BVR capability as compare to Tejas

Global Defence

New threads

Articles