R.I.P for 17 brave men of Indian Army.

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
R.I.P

Dear friends as we all know, we lost 17 of our brave men yesterday and 1 today.

May GOD bless the souls of all those brave men, who lost their life while defending mother India. My heart goes to the families of these brave men. May GOD give strength to these families in this tragic time.

The nation lost Captain Prateek Puntambekar (110 Echo-NDA) in the avalanche in Kashmir, while he was doing his winter training in HAWS, Gulmarg.

JAI HIND

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
extremely sad to hear this. RIP.

johnee

Its always sad to hear about death. May every soul that has departed have peace. And my prayers are with rest of the guys who are still stuck under avalanche.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
17 families grieve this day , i can only offer my condolences to them. as for the deceased rest in peace good sirs you have done your part on the stage of life.

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
RIP for the People who sacrifies their life for country protection

Dark_Prince

Its a Sad News; may your souls rest in peace. We can never forget what you solders do for us in those harsh environments!

ahmedsid

Top Gun
May these Men get the Highest Place In Heaven. They Died Protecting their Country, a worthy cause! God Speed.

StealthSniper

RIP to the very brave Jawans that lost their life protecting mother India. We will never forget what they have done for us.

Pintu

May the almighty give the rest to brave souls and give their family in psychological strength , they need most to overcome the state of trauma.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
very sad, may GOD bless all those departed souls.

i lost a very good frined like that in siachen who was a lt and had just recently joined the IA, what a bright chap he was, also one of my uncles was the lucky one who was on a patrol and of the team that had gone on the patrol he was the only surviving member who returned back alive.

sandeepdg

May the souls of these 17 brave men rest in peace and the Almighty give the courage to their families to cope with this immense loss.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles