Quit Smoking

DingDong

Country flag
I did not touch cigarette or alcohol during college days, but just after I landed on my first job, I tried my first cigarette, the hit was unreal, 100 times stronger than alcohol, and then became a regular smoker (not a chain smoker). I quit once and remained nicotine-free for around 7 months, but relapsed. I think that Nicotine replacement was one of the reasons behind the relapse.

I don't smoke more than 2 or 3 in a day, but I am not happy with my addiction, my only addiction.

I have decided to quit, this time for ever. I have decided to go COLD TURKEY, no replacement, no therapy.

I know that first few weeks, particularly the first 72 hours will be painful like hell. Has anybody tried quitting in past? Would like to know their story. If anybody wants to quit with me, most welcome.

VaghaDeva

sum gai
Who let the bakrichods in again I wonder. these cunts would be banned within a day if this was the Ironmarch forum :tsk::tsk::tsk: I think it is time for a green holocaust of porki accounts on DFI

@saty how do you know it will work this time?

Last edited:

VaghaDeva

sum gai
Oooh frisky are we today puthu :p You must really like that goat pussy don't lie we all know how you take selfies of yourself sleeping with baby goats dressed up in my sisters clothes :p

VaghaDeva

sum gai
yeah no thanks kanjar I ain't gay you fuckin homo. Not everyone likes to fuck five year old boys dressed up as goats as much as you do keep that in mind.

VaghaDeva

sum gai
awwwww is the little goatfucker mad?:pound:Do you think you have any permission to even be talking to me you little WP swine? tell you what. Go put on a topi and dance like the filthy WP monkey you are and I might just give 53 paisa to buy a new shalwar kameez to do your tranny activites in Karachi.:pound:

VaghaDeva

sum gai
the only dessert you will be have is Iqbal bhai bakri's cum in your mouth

VaghaDeva

sum gai
Uh guys I think the topi monkey is having delusions maybe he needs another bakri to penetrate him in order to wake him up:pound::pound:

VaghaDeva

sum gai
You were the one who came here panchod and it was decided from birth that you would be a goat molester so you have nothing on me. you don't have to be here

VaghaDeva

sum gai
I'm not sure a topi monkey that thinks he's 500x his own strength and dick size can be my father. Maybe Iqbal bhai is your father? Now be a good son and go pleasure your goat father.

VaghaDeva

sum gai
If you didn't want to to get involved then go back to fucking the gowt. SIMPAL. now shut up you ****** if i say you fuck the goat then you fuck the goat why not fuck the five year as well no one will blame you for practicing your natural monkey instincts:pound::pound:

Panjab47

सर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट्टादेवकल्पादृढ़व्रता|੧੫|
Banned
@DingDong just get vaporizer & switch to charas.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles