QUAD; The Concert of Democracies for Trade, Security & Diplomacy

Hari Sud

Country flag
US is behaving like a scarred cat talking strategic and business matters With China. Both Xi and Biden had as per reports wide ranging discussions. This after China exploded its hypersonic missile. Only a few moons earlier the Chinese were threatening Taiwan invasion. They had told US that if their aircraft carrier interfered then they have a missile ready to blow the US A/c, 2000 miles away at the sea.
Well done China, you have scarred the US and got them to talk to you. Biden, if he had understood the Chinese threats well could have cancelled the talks and told them to reduce to zero their threats to Taiwan. No, he did not do it, my inference is that mighty US got scarred.

If Biden had made the same effort to befriend Russia instead of China, there would be a lot more peace in Europe. These Xi-Biden talks actually help Chinese.

Jimih

Country flag
Well done China, you have scarred the US and got them to talk to you. Biden, if he had understood the Chinese threats well could have cancelled the talks and told them to reduce to zero their threats to Taiwan. No, he did not do it, my inference is that mighty US got scarred.
Biden should now think over how to prevent breaking up of United States.

There is already talks of Texit, Texas breaking away from United States.

Jimih

Country flag
As good as that sounds and would be, it's never gonna happen.
Good for Conservatives and Religious Right crowd, I would say. Handful of Liberal Leftists are grabbing the Conservatives by collar.

In coming years there will be Civil War in the country.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Good for Conservatives and Religious Right crowd, I would say. Handful of Liberal Leftists are grabbing the Conservatives by collar.

Civil War, probably. Secession, unlikely.

It can't happen, not even close. States are run by a few big cities. In both Texas and Colorado the only places where it has even been discussed are small rural counties. They don't have the authority to do it but can hold local referendums (referenda.) These votes mean nothing. For a state to split it has to be approved by a statewide referendum, then by the state legislature, and then the governor. It will never even be taken up seriously. I know less about California, but nope, not there either.

Colorado is run by Denver, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, and Pueblo and that's it...mostly Denver. Texas is run by Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, and San Antonio, and that's it. California...you get the idea.

A few rural farmers that don't make up 10% of the state population simply don't count.

Will never happen. Never even close.

Jimih

Country flag
Civil War, probably. Secession, unlikely.

It can't happen, not even close. States are run by a few big cities. In both Texas and Colorado the only places where it has even been discussed are small rural counties. They don't have the authority to do it but can hold local referendums (referenda.) These votes mean nothing. For a state to split it has to be approved by a statewide referendum, then by the state legislature, and then the governor. It will never even be taken up seriously. I know less about California, but nope, not there either.

Colorado is run by Denver, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, and Pueblo and that's it...mostly Denver. Texas is run by Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, and San Antonio, and that's it. California...you get the idea.

A few rural farmers that don't make up 10% of the state population simply don't count.

Will never happen. Never even close.

Polls say differently,

Screenshot_20211123-220735.jpg

Screen-Shot-2021-07-15-at-7.21.01-AM_ravfh7.jpg

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag

It would be interesting to see that in the event Civil War 2.0 breaks out in the USA in the coming couple of years, how well are our IFS & defense policymakers prepared to address the geopolitical scenario.

If the global cop is busy dousing the flames engulfing his police station, that puts every country for itself.

Do we have a contingency plan with Japan and Vietnam to take down the CCP?

There is literally no one else that is capable of or willing to fight the paper dragon.

Japan has the financial muscle, Vietnam the will power & we the military expertise.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Bhai, you really think that these polls are trustworthy? Political polls are one of the worst ones, look how inaccurate the 2016 elections ones were, they continuously kept lying about the 2020 ones, had to steal the election to elect Buddhan.

Polls are almost never accurate. I won't even be surprised if this is a ploy by the Lying Press so that the FBI can use this as an excuse to target people by labeling them "domestic terrorists".

Plus, even if assuming it's 100% correct, what does "one in 4 support secession" mean? That means 75% of people, or 3 in every 4 people DON'T SUPPORT secession!

Again, there are some rural cowboys who fantasize about this, I am not saying the feeling isn't there. I am saying it is not possible.

Jimih

Country flag
It would be interesting to see that in the event Civil War 2.0 breaks out in the USA in the coming couple of years, how well are our IFS & defense policymakers prepared to address the geopolitical scenario.

If the global cop is busy dousing the flames engulfing his police station, that puts every country for itself.

Do we have a contingency plan with Japan and Vietnam to take down the CCP? There is literally no one who is capable of or willing to fight the paper dragon.
Whether we like it or not, Communal Riots will only amplify in the country in coming years. The BLM movement has just shown how deeply dis-united the United States is.

Sadly the belligerence of China will only grow with each passing year.

Jimih

Country flag
Bhai, you really think that these polls are trustworthy? Political polls are one of the worst ones, look how inaccurate the 2016 elections ones were, they continuously kept lying about the 2020 ones, had to steal the election to elect Buddhan.

Polls are almost never accurate. I won't even be surprised if this is a ploy by the Lying Press so that the FBI can use this as an excuse to target people by labeling them "domestic terrorists".

Plus, even if assuming it's 100% correct, what does "one in 4 support secession" mean? That means 75% of people, or 3 in every 4 people DON'T SUPPORT secession!

Again, there are some rural cowboys who fantasize about this, I am not saying the feeling isn't there. I am saying it is not possible.
I get your point.

Noted.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Whether we like it or not, Communal Riots will only amplify in the country in coming years. The BLM movement has just shown how deeply dis-united the United States is.

Sadly the belligerence of China will only grow with each passing year.
And that's exactly what I am worried about. You see, this whole myth of associating CCP's aggression with the "middle kingdom" propaganda is just Western ignorance of the East as usual. In ancient China, the Middle Kingdom logic was only philosophical; much like how our land was called Bharatvarsha or the "Cherished land". In Japanese, we were called Tenjiku (Land of heavenly abode), and so on. Ancient China never had the need or capability to militarily outward since the Tibetan plateau & Himalayas made it impossible.

The CCP's aggression comes from the Imperial Japanese philosophy of the 30s. Their doctrines are also similar to what Japanese commanders used during early capture of the Korean kingdoms and Manchuria.

Only problem is, we need to find a different solution to what the US could do with Fat Boy.

Jimih

Country flag
Only problem is, we need to find a different solution to what the US could do with Fat Boy.
With Democrat as POTUS nothing can be expected, atleast Trump showed some balls.

US deepstate is now busy poking the bear for nothing at Ukraine border, in reality it should have make ammends with Russia to take on China.

Economically poor Russia is still US's number one nemesis.

JBH22

With Democrat as POTUS nothing can be expected, atleast Trump showed some balls.

US deepstate is now busy poking the bear for nothing at Ukraine border, in reality it should have make ammends with Russia to take on China.

Economically poor Russia is still US's number one nemesis.
Democrats are thirsty for Putin blood after the 2016 election googly. Obsessed with their cold war mentality, removing Russia will collapse support for many unwanted govt such as Iran, Venezuela etc.
China while it may have a huge economy its forces are surrounded on all fronts South Korea, Japan, India.
So for them Russia is low hanging fruit which should be bulldozed. Main thing is whether they can really make Russian submit, many tried in the past and it did not end well for them.
Of note, so called 'poor' Russia sits of resources worth circa USD 75Trillion, controls large chunk in EURASIA, has largest nuclear stockpile, strong army and low debt.

Jimih

Country flag
Of note, so called 'poor' Russia sits of resources worth circa USD 75Trillion, controls large chunk in EURASIA, has largest nuclear stockpile, strong army and low debt.
I read somewhere that vast amount of Russia's wealth is under the control of Russian Oligarchs, and some of these Oligarchs control Putin and his party. (Cannot confirm)

Also I read about Boris Yelstin been an alleged CIA agent who took Russia to abyss. Putin came and put a brave face in front of the oligarchs, he succeeded to some extent.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
And that's exactly what I am worried about. You see, this whole myth of associating CCP's aggression with the "middle kingdom" propaganda is just Western ignorance of the East as usual. In ancient China, the Middle Kingdom logic was only philosophical; much like how our land was called Bharatvarsha or the "Cherished land". In Japanese, we were called Tenjiku (Land of heavenly abode), and so on. Ancient China never had the need or capability to militarily outward since the Tibetan plateau & Himalayas made it impossible.

The CCP's aggression comes from the Imperial Japanese philosophy of the 30s. Their doctrines are also similar to what Japanese commanders used during early capture of the Korean kingdoms and Manchuria.

Not entirely true, though there are definitely some similarities to Imperial Japanese philosophy.

The Middle Kingdom bullshit was not just philosophical, but something the stupid idiots actually believed in, as a mantra that will give them tangible results. The CCP has some belief in it even today.

John Chinaman has no inventions, no achievements, and believes in voodoo.

I encourage everyone to learn about traditional Chinese medicine, it’s by far the stupidest thing I have ever come across, and the overwhelming majority of Changs believe in "chi", believe that "endangered-animal-bodyparts" can make their dicks bigger, that they are the "Middle Kingdom" and that "the sky" gives divine right to rule to the communist party, and that if natural disasters happen, it means "the sky" doesn’t like them anymore.

It’s why Mao Zedong built the 3 gorges dam, not because it made sense, not because he needed the electricity, not to do any flood control, no, just for propaganda to show that the CCP could "stand up to nature" which pleases the hive or some retarded shit like that.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Democrats are thirsty for Putin blood after the 2016 election googly. Obsessed with their cold war mentality, removing Russia will collapse support for many unwanted govt such as Iran, Venezuela etc.
China while it may have a huge economy its forces are surrounded on all fronts South Korea, Japan, India.
So for them Russia is low hanging fruit which should be bulldozed. Main thing is whether they can really make Russian submit, many tried in the past and it did not end well for them.
Russia's economy is basically dead if they can't sell their oil. They need the West, not the other way around.

JBH22

Russia's economy is basically dead if they can't sell their oil. They need the West, not the other way around.
Despite wishful thinking Russian Oil and Gas is going to the west. Just see the rage when Gas price was hiked in winter in Europe. Reducing purchasing power is something no leader wish to face, and getting cheap gas from UAE or Qatar is not a viable solution. So EU will still need Russian Gas :)
Why do you think Russian gas and oil companies have not been sanctioned by west?
Don't form your opinion on some random article on The Economist or BBC. The Bear is here to stay, Putin be "apna time ayega".

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I read somewhere that vast amount of Russia's wealth is under the control of Russian Oligarchs, and some of these Oligarchs control Putin and his party. (Cannot confirm)

Also I read about Boris Yelstin been an alleged CIA agent who took Russia to abyss. Putin came and put a brave face in front of the oligarchs, he succeeded to some extent.
More or less. Ruskies are not bad people, it's just that they are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Their basic situation is like this:

1. Their geopolitical situation dictates they will always be far behind the west unless they get a proper foothold in Europe.

2. Their government is organized like a Mafia with all the money flowing to the capo in Moscow.

3. That Mafia is stuck in the "present". They don't have the patience the Chinks have and are uninterested in the one and only thing that could secure the future of Russia: transforming the economy into something more stable than digging things from the ground and selling them.

About the Yeltsin and Gorbachev being CIA agents, I have read about that conspiracy theory, I don't think there's much truth there. It is true that both of them crippled the Soviet Union, but the reasons are much different. Also, Putin actually hasn't succeeded against the oligarchs, they are still in control of Russia.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles