QUAD; The Concert of Democracies for Trade, Security & Diplomacy

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Potential civil war in Afghanistan, Potential civil war in Myanmar. that’s two civil wars in our neighbourhood. Both are probably linked to the title of this thread.

Civil wars happen due to power struggles, power struggles happen when there is change in fundamental dynamics of political atmosphere of that country or region.

this decade is gonna be an interesting one.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
I thought the Quad was dead after Xi Biden took over. It is back now? I still don’t think “quad” will go anywhere.it is India-Japan alliance which is the real deal here. US and Australia are flaky countries mostly run by their billionaires lusting for even more moneys. India and Japan’s values do not gel with the US and Australia. We genuinely want a democratic China sour security interests and trade are safeguarded, whereas the US and Australia are far away and don’t even have borders with China but simply don’t want to lose money and their global domination of technology based wealth. India-Japan alliance is the true answer to balancing out China’s supply chain strengths.

t 90s

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Mayanmar is a fixed game. i sometime believe all wars are a fixed game for some reason....as for Chimcom , they are nothing but hot gas.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Had a question, may not belong to this thread, if so @mods pls shift to appropriate thread.

With tensions rising between Japan-china and NoKo-SoKo, and with US not willing to shed blood/momey for foreign nations, can Japan and SoKo depend on USA. Is there a way by which they can come out of post WW2 and Korean War consequences?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I thought the Quad was dead after Xi Biden took over. It is back now? I still don’t think “quad” will go anywhere.it is India-Japan alliance which is the real deal here. US and Australia are flaky countries mostly run by their billionaires lusting for even more moneys. India and Japan’s values do not gel with the US and Australia. We genuinely want a democratic China sour security interests and trade are safeguarded, whereas the US and Australia are far away and don’t even have borders with China but simply don’t want to lose money and their global domination of technology based wealth. India-Japan alliance is the true answer to balancing out China’s supply chain strengths.
Yup it is, Japanese government calls Kashmir and even Arunachal Pradesh as a disputed region and they call India ally, I mean whoever the fuck we trust is backstabbing.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Firendship with any superpower is harmful, just USA is a reliable partner, and I am ready to pay extra money on my fuel because most of it are taxes, Iran has backstabbed India the most.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This is going next Level..

US Sec of State, US Army COS, Afghan Army COS will visit India in next 15 days.

US side is probably coming for finalising agenda for first in person Quad meeting of principles in Sep this year. It doesn’t look like Washington is spending anymore of their first and second tier diplomatic resources on Afghanistan, they have left it to Zalmay Khalilzad.

Jimih

Country flag
US side is probably coming for finalising agenda for first in person Quad meeting of principles in Sep this year. It doesn’t look like Washington is spending anymore of their first and second tier diplomatic resources on Afghanistan, they have left it to Zalmay Khalilzad.
We need solid military alliance like NATO for QUAD and not some phoney "climate change" propanganda club.

sorcerer

Country flag
me personally have no expectations from quad. with so much modi phobia and India phobia in Washington DC, it will always bound to be one step forward and two steps backward.
Umricans would support QUAD if and only if they are given dominance and free run in decisions..which wont happen with the current GoI.. Even for china a single discourse with US dominating would be manageable.
That could be one reason why CIA and a few western agencies are coming up with many flavors or political unrest in India..from CAA protest to Pegasus to put this current Indian administration in jeopardy.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Umricans would support QUAD if and only if they are given dominance and free run in decisions..which wont happen with the current GoI.. Even for china a single discourse with US dominating would be manageable.
That could be one reason why CIA and a few western agencies are coming up with many flavors or political unrest in India..from CAA protest to Pegasus to put this current Indian administration in jeopardy.
100% agreement on this. instead of jeopardy, word i will use is “blackmail”.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles