QSAARK lands

qsaark

Hello folks,

You may call me QSAARK. I am a researcher/academician by profession. I hold a PhD in Molecular Microbioloy. I have been a member to various other fora (mostly Pakistani). I have a track record of being called a 'traitor', as my views about Pakistan and its people are not easily digested by many so-called 'patriotic' Pakistanis. I was promoted to Think Tank and Ambassador on two different fora and later 'demoted' for my special 'services'... Well, if I continued on this forum for long, you'll know what I mean....

Finally I would like to thank Ahmed and Vinod who kindly invited me to join this forum.

Sincerely,
QSAARK

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Welcome to our nutural FORUM. Hope you enjoy our friendly hospitality.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Welcome QSAARK,

Great to have you here !

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Hello folks,

You may call me QSAARK. I am a researcher/academician by profession. I hold a PhD in Molecular Microbioloy. I have been a member to various other fora (mostly Pakistani). I have a track record of being called a 'traitor', as my views about Pakistan and its people are not easily digested by many so-called 'patriotic' Pakistanis. I was promoted to Think Tank and Ambassador on two different fora and later 'demoted' for my special 'services'... Well, if I continued on this forum for long, you'll know what I mean....

Finally I would like to thank Ahmed and Vinod who kindly invited me to join this forum.

Sincerely,
QSAARK
Welcome sir, I always loved your posts in the 'other' Forums.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
QSAARK,

its a pleasure for us to host you on DFI

i read your posts on how passionately you want democracy to prosper in your country, my best wishes on the same and hope that from here on there is uninterrupted democratic rule in your country where slowly and steadily brighter people like you make to the top and lead from the front, a phenomenon possible only in a stable democratic system, which gives space and opportunity for such talent to nurture, prosper and excel.

though it will be slow, long and painful but i feel the rewards at the end are worth it none the less.

please have a great time on the forum, and dont hesitate in airing your views.

cheers!

A.V.

greetings and welcome to DFI would be great to see you in action here

Rage

DFI TEAM
Welcome QSAARK,

You can be sure you aren't the only pakistanie around who doesn't subscribe to the presbyopic views of most of his web-browsing kinsmen.

And you can be sure you will have a lot more freedom here- as are Indians who don't hesitate to give their country flak lickety-split. As long ofcourse as your views are based on fact- which given that most pakistanie 'jingos' tend to base theirs on fiction- I am inclined to believe they are.

Stick around, and happy posting!

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Welcome to DFI QSAARK. Have a nice tim on the forum.

PS: I'm also in the same field as yours.

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
Hi. Welcome to DFI

Looking forward to your views.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Welcome Qsaark. Great to have you and hope to have you regularly contribute here.

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Welcome QSAARK nice to have your here.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles