QSAARK lands

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
Welcome to DFI, QSAARK. Enjoy your stay.

sky

welcome mate,and have a good time hear.

macintosh

Welcome Qsaark !!!

Hope you have a good time here. :)
As far as being called a "traitor" , those jingoist don't deserve your attention. So forget about them. Have a nice time here.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
I address all the think tanks whth the title sir.
As you claim you were regarded as think tank is some forums I will use the titile sir.
Welcome to DFI. Looking forward for your post.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Hello folks,

You may call me QSAARK. I am a researcher/academician by profession. I hold a PhD in Molecular Microbioloy. I have been a member to various other fora (mostly Pakistani). I have a track record of being called a 'traitor', as my views about Pakistan and its people are not easily digested by many so-called 'patriotic' Pakistanis. I was promoted to Think Tank and Ambassador on two different fora and later 'demoted' for my special 'services'... Well, if I continued on this forum for long, you'll know what I mean....

Finally I would like to thank Ahmed and Vinod who kindly invited me to join this forum.

Sincerely,
QSAARK
wel come qsaark :),
Its good to have few doctors on board,
By the way what was your research topic in Molecular Micro biology(if you don't mind).
i am doing my PhD in prostate cancer from UNSW and m finding extremely difficult to do job, research and participate here at DFI.
Hope you will share your knowledge and experience to help me out:wink:.

johnee

Qsaark,
mate, I came to this thread after reading your other posts. Great posts. You are really a good addition to this forum. Welcome and hope to see your posts regularly.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Good to see you here mate. More people like you in both countries who are open minded...we would have no problems.

Interceptor

Welcome Qsaark its great to have u on board looking forward to your debates sir.

Regards Interceptor,

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles