QRSAM ( Quick Reaction SAM ) of IA

omaebakabaka

Israel OKs Sale of Air Defense System to UAE as THAAD, Patriots Fail to Stop Houthi Drones: Report

omaebakabaka

Who follows these rags? They should call themselves asslicking times to be more appropriate. I do think indigenous claims outside strategic area are possibly below the 2nd quartile overall but its still the only way to move forward. These ass clown just want the country to be a shithole handing out freebies to keep their handlers happy. Can we claim, Indian media is mostly subservient to foreign sympathizers whoring themselves?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Who follows these rags? They should call themselves asslicking times to be more appropriate. I do think indigenous claims outside strategic area are possibly below the 2nd quartile overall but its still the only way to move forward. These ass clown just want the country to be a shithole handing out freebies to keep their handlers happy. Can we claim, Indian media is mostly subservient to foreign sympathizers whoring themselves?
Yes we can claim it , black label has stopped these days to Chandigarh and other places hence so much uneasiness among these lot

PS ;black label is a term used to describe darbari journalists

Last edited:

standard snowball

Country flag
I am thinking of writing a blog about QRSAM and it's capabilities so could you kind folks please drop off any brochure, news report, tweet, photo, PDF or any other special information you have.

Info Regarding its Radar would be highly appreciated

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles