Qaher F313 taxi test.

indiandefencefan

Country flag

Congrats Iran !!
But I do want two things clarified.
Shouldn't the L shaped wings decrease the aerodynamic performance of the plane??
And what engines are powering this plane??
@Adnan Jumean

Other than that it's quite a futuristic design.

Horushmar.

I like the exhaust design.
Not implying anything but it kind of reminds me of the j-20

Adnan Jumean

Congrats Iran !!
But I do want two things clarified.
Shouldn't the L shaped wings decrease the aerodynamic performance of the plane??
And what engines are powering this plane??
@Adnan Jumean

Other than that it's quite a futuristic design.
Most probably 2 of these iranian made jet engines. more powerful ones are under development
upload_2017-4-15_14-25-34.png

upload_2017-4-15_14-25-44.png

Also I dont think performance will be affected by design

Neo

Congrats brother, the design looks impressive and very futuristic indeed. Not sure how these Klingon style wing tips work, specially in combination with canards. IMHO it must cause a lot of negative drag throughout the flight, specially during take off.
Please try to find technical aspects of the jet, specially radar, engine, internal weapon bay, missiles, payload, range and ram coating. Thx

Tarun Kumar

Lol Iran is nothing but a paper tiger. Kulbhushan was kidnapped from inside Iran by Taliban. These Iranians only make geedad bhabkis. In any conflict with israel,iranian airforce will go up in smoke in 30minutes

Tarun Kumar

And these mini engines can be constructed in an engineering college. Iranian revolutionary guards were decimated by ISIS. Iran should not play above its strength

indiandefencefan

Country flag
And these mini engines can be constructed in an engineering college. Iranian revolutionary guards were decimated by ISIS. Iran should not play above its strength
Seriously ! How old are you ?
I cannot find one part of your post which makes any rational sense. If you wan't to make claims then back them up with sources confirming them rather than going on a emotion fueled rant spilling out nonsense.

It's one thing to make an engine and other to be able to successful integrate it into an airframe.
Don't forget that as Indian's we are yet to successfully conduct a taxi test of a plane fitted with jet engines we can call our own so that's one area where even Iran is ahead. We should take inspiration and not start decrying them.
As for your claim that such engines can be constructed in an engineering college, with all our precious IITs and NITs we should at least have a operational engine right ? but we don't so give them credit where it's due.

Lastly care to give an appropriate news source saying that the IRGC were decimated? I looked online but couldn't find any. Or is it another childish rant ?

I'm not pro-Iranian but just trying to say that you should really check your facts before going on an emotional rant.

Thanks.

xeaaex

Looks good, eagerly waiting for technical parameters.
Now i am more concerned about India, ee need to introspect exactly where we are lagging.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Congratulation, If everything goes well this will be a light stealth fighter & This will be an eye sore for most western spectators ..

Their will be lot of design changes we are yet to see ..

Tarun Kumar

Lol nobody is jealous of a paper tiger. In war against israel, iranian air force will fold up in no time and its toy planes will be useless.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles