Putin: Russia Has Proof the US Government 'Made Hurricanes with Machines'

katsung47

Putin: Russia Has Proof the US Government 'Made Hurricanes with Machines'
Russian President Vladimir Putin exposes conspiracy to create 'natural' disasters

By: Jay Greenberg |@NeonNettle on 13th September 2017

Russia's President Vladimir Putin has claimed that Russian satellites have captured evidence that the recent spate of hurricanes that have devastated the US and surrounding nations, was engineered by people working inside the United States Government.

Speaking ahead of his meeting with Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri in the Russian Black Sea city of Sochi, Mr. Putin became frustrated and appeared to go off-script when questioned about aid to Cuba and the Caribbean following Hurricane Irma.

Read more at: http://www.neon-nettle.com/news/271...-us-government-made-hurricanes-with-machines-
© Neon Nettle

katsung47

CBS Admits Weather Modification Lasers Are In Operation

Infowars.com - SEPTEMBER 11, 2017

Live on CBS Michio Kaku accidentally admits that they are shooting trillion watt lasers into the atmosphere in order to affect the weather.

square

Strategic Issues
they are doing experinents with weather.....soon the way we are moving weather would be doing experienents with us....

GTM900

Even if Us military "made" hurricanes with weather machines they are well behind Russia in Scalar weapons tech.The Us is not ahead in everything .Just google it.
prahlad.org/pub/bearden/OblivionPart01.htm

If you want to go down the conspiracy road then i have a question. Do you know why the challenger and columbia shuttles blew up?

Bharat Ek Khoj

Some times ago, US also claimed that Russia is behind heavy rains in USA.

dhananjay1

It sounds more plausible than Russia doing fake news magic to make Trump win the elections.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
It sounds more plausible than Russia doing fake news magic to make Trump win the elections.
Russia absolutely did interfere in American elections. It would be silly to assume Russian intelligence would not. And it would be even more silly to assume that America does not interfere in elections of every single democracy on the planet. What Russia and others did in American elections, is what Pakis have been doing to us since decades, i.e. fracturing the civil society. The only thing is that internet penetration is very low in India, so they do it via traditional media. Information Age has hacked democracy.

dhananjay1

Russia absolutely did interfere in American elections. It would be silly to assume Russian intelligence would not. And it would be even more silly to assume that America does not interfere in elections of every single democracy on the planet. What Russia and others did in American elections, is what Pakis have been doing to us since decades, i.e. fracturing the civil society. The only thing is that internet penetration is very low in India, so they do it via traditional media. Information Age has hacked democracy.
Russia did interfere in US elections, just like the west tries it's best to promote their candidates everywhere. But whatever might be it's impact in US election result is being greatly exaggerated by Democrats and their media allies to make it look like they lost only because of foreign interference.

katsung47

Indian Government: Secret US Weapons “Real Cause Of Global Warming”
July 18, 2016 Sean Adl-Tabatabai

The Indian government have accused the U.S. of using a secretive weapon system that is likely to have caused global warming.

According to Environmental Minister Anil Madhav Dave, the U.S. government are able to focus electromagnetic beams via a weapon called High Frequency Active Auroral Research Programme (HAARP) across the Earth which reduce the yields of major crops like wheat and maize in India.

“HAARP strikes the upper atmosphere with a focussed and steerable electromagnetic beam,” the Minister said in a statement.

Indiatimes.com reports:

“HAARP is an advanced model of a super powerful ionospheric heater which may cause the globe to warm and have global warming effect,” he said.

Dave was replying to a question on whether the government is aware of HAARP, capable of effecting devastating impact on the world’s climate including that of India and resulting in destabilisation of agricultural and ecological systems.

He said a study conducted by Indian Council of Agricultural Research has projected the impact of climate change to be adverse in terms of reduction of yield of major crops including wheat, maize, mustard, potato and sorghum.

http://yournewswire.com/indian-government-secret-us-weapons-real-cause-of-global-warming/
---------

katsung47

218. Chemtrail and covert climate war (4/4/04)

In many web sites, there is a common topic: "chemtrail". People puzzled what is it for. They worried the chemistry will hurt human's health and pollute the nature.

Here is a typical post about chemtrail in a discussion.

Quote, "Chemtrail, the name given to non-dissipating vapor-like trails left in our skies in grid like patterns by high altitude, unmarked aircraft. People all over the world have now witnessed these, and they've been so concerned that they have contacted their governmental representatives.

Dennis Kucinich has included this phenomenon as part of his protest statements against U.S. space weapon development. Other senators have been involved, too.

So, what is going on? Are these just harmless jet vapor trails? Is it a hoax and just airplane pollution? i wish NPR or Bill Moyers would cover the subject thoroughly... Go to the link and scroll down to see images and read material to decide for yourselves: http://www.carnicom.com/contrails.htm

With my experience, (see "210. Create rain day"; "211. Create windy day (3/4)"; "217. Create a heat climate") I say it is the experiment to control climate. Pentagon use climate change as a weapon. It has been used in pratical life already.

I allege:

1. The hurricane which took place last summer in mid US which caused more than a dozen loss of lives was an experiment of how to create a devastating wind. And the cold weather in North-east early this year was one, too. Because they were historical extreme. Like what I've talked in last message about heat. For consecutive days, the heat record were broken, not only one degree or two, but 4 to 6 degrees. It's unusual.

2. The climate war has been in practice already. North Korean is a victim. North Korean suffered histrical drought for years then followed by flooding. The famine caused millions of deaths. The purpose is to weak the ruling government. Just like the sanction applied on Iraq. But the victims are always the civilians.

3. The historical flood in German last summer, it happened soon after Iraq war. German and France are the two main countries against Bush's invasion of Iraq. The revenge was swift, though in a covert way.

4. The historical heat wave attacked France last summer. The heat wave lasted for weeks. The news reported unusual deaths caused by heat were more then ten thousands. French is the strongest opposer to Bush's Iraq war, it suffered a strong revenge from US inside group.

5. An intimidation to Britain and Europe under the cover of climate change. Here is a news
Quote, "25.01.2004
2.00pm - By GEOFFREY LEAN
Britain is likely to be plunged into an ice age within our lifetime by global warming, new research suggests.

If that happens, Britain and northern Europe are expected to switch abruptly to the climate of Labrador - which is on the same latitude - bringing a nightmare scenario where farmland turns to tundra and winter temperatures drop below -20C. The much-heralded cold snap predicted for the coming week would seem balmy by comparison.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydisplay.cfm?storyID=3545437&thesection=news&thesubsection=world "

But is Tony Blair an honest ally of Bush? Yes, he was. But read this news not reported by mainstream media of US, you may realise why Blair's figure rarely seen in media recently. They censor news which may reveal how unpopular the war policy of US is. Watch the time of two news, you'll understand why I say it is an intimidation.

Quote, "BUSH AND BLAIR: THE BIG FALL-OUT

Dec 21 2003
Relations in 'deep freeze' since Saddam caught
By Chris Mclaughlin, Political Editor

TONY Blair and George Bush's love-in has collapsed over the rebuilding of Iraq. The two leaders have fallen out over plans for the reconstruction of the country and the heavy-handed action of American troops against the civilian population. And the rift has been deepened by a Washington ban on a proposed morale-boosting visit by the PM to British troops in Iraq during the Christmas holiday.

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/...SH-AND-BLAIR--THE-BIG-FALL-OUT-name_page.html

I think the intimidation aimed at Britain, as well as Europe. Because the war policy of US inside group is more and more lonely in this world.

katsung47

353. Hurricane (3) Chemical and Greece air accident (10/27/05)

When I said Hurricane Katrina and Rita were created by Feds for a framed case, there were sarcasms such like "You mean government has a weather machine?", or "to create a hurricane with a fan?". Those people, either are very ignorant, or most likely, to smear a truth on purpose. Government doesn't use an oven to produce a warm weather or use a fan to blow wind, just like they don't sprinkle the water to make an artificial rain. They use chemical. (see #218. Chemtrail and climate war)

Control climate generally means control the movement of air stream. By controlling area air pressure or temperature, people can build artificial air passage or air wall, (of course, invisible, but sometimes people saw the chemtrail in the sky) guide the air mass move to area they want. Either it is cold air mass, or warm air mass, or humid or dry air mass.
Now let's turn on to the crash of Greece air plane which I alleged one of four accidents done by intelligence. It caused my attention for its mysterious situation. Here are news about it.

Quote, "YAHOO NEWS:
Cypriot plane crashes near Athens, 121 killed
By Yannis Behrakis

A Cypriot airliner crashed into a mountainous area north of Athens on Sunday killing all 121 people on board after apparently suffering a loss of cabin pressure or oxygen.

"The pilot has turned blue," a passenger said in a mobile text message to his cousin, according to Greek television. "Cousin farewell, we're freezing." "

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=ALT.TV.LOST+FAQ+EDITION

Quote, "Greece Plane Crash Kills All Aboard

"Shortly before the crash, the jet pilots saw one of the airline pilots slumped unconscious over the controls, ...... Some Greek media reports said fighter pilots also could see oxygen masks dangling inside the cabin."

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20050814052709990004&ncid=NWS00010000000001

What took place in the Greece plane seemed as follows: the cabin lost pressure, oxygen and temperature.

But it's a Boeing 737. One of the most advanced air craft. And the plane has a well designed oxygen supply and pressurization system. So far we have never heard any problem of the insulation broken which caused low pressure that killed the people on board. This was the only one.

A spokesman for the European Aviation Safety Agency, Daniel Holtgen, based in Cologne, Germany, said: "It is highly unlikely that the loss of cabin pressure alone would cause such an incident. There would have to be other contributing factors." (source, the above Yahoo News)

What were the other factors? It's a puzzle. Then it came the Katrina and Rita. In a TV news report about a research plane which flew over the hurricane, I caught what the researcher said. He said he couldn't believe it that the air pressure was incredible low outside the plane. It suddenly touched off my mind. I thought Feds spreading chemical to control the pressure of air to alter the weather. If the air pressure could be created so low to astonish the researcher, (it was in open air, air would flow from other area to refill) then what would have happened if it was in a closed cabin? I thought of the Greece plane.

I think it is a chemical which is easy to gasify and easy to react with the element part of air (either oxygen, nitrogen or carbon dioxide) and developed to another substance.(either liquid such like water, or solid) Air, after losing part of its element, has lost pressure. The chemical reaction also sucks heat.

A hurricane needs a warm air mass with rich water vapor. Ocean supplies it. A hurricane also needs big air pressure difference and temperature difference above it. This chemical supplies it. That's how an artificial hurricane developed.

When that chemical is used in a closed cabin. The low pressure and temperature it created will kill the people inside it. Oxygen may be exhausted as a component in the reaction. That's what happened in the Greece air plane.

I allege Feds used the same chemical in Greece air accident as they used in hurricane creation. It's not a coincidence when I said the four air accidents was a cover up operation of Feds and Katrina and Rita were created for the same framed case. (to be continued)

katsung47

355. Hurricane (4): Chemical and climate war(11/2/05)

The chemical used to create a hurricane is possibly a kind of refrigerant. When the compressed refrigerant is released in air, it gasifies quickly and sucks a lot of heat. That's how a refrigerant works. When it is used in a closed cabinet, that plane becomes a cooler of the refrigerator. This was what happened in Greece air plane.

Freon was a popular refrigerant. Several years ago, scientists said it destroyed the ozonosphere and banned it. It means Freon reacts with part element of air.

To destroy the ozonosphere takes a large quantity of Freon. I think it was the result when it was used in experiment of a covert climate war. I also believe this is why Bush rejected the Tokyo treaty. The government knew they are altering the weather deliberately.

Since climate war depends on chemical spreading, how can Feds apply it on other countries? Read the news here.

Quote, "Treat of shoulder fired missiles prompts action

By steve Johnson
Mercury News, 4/8/2004

Some federal officials hope to modify US commercial planes to fire lasers, launch flares ...... fly at night with lights dimmed to foil terrorists armed with portable missiles.

While no planes in this country have come under missile attack so far, the government wants to be prepared."

A device which launches flares also can spread chemical. And how can it avoid being spotted with a chemtrail? Fly at night. All this was in the name of anti-terrorist.

Anyhow, the proposal was denied by the House due to the high cost. Then I have heard two news.

One was in newspaper. (I didn't keep that newspaper because at first I didn't realize the real meaning behind it) It said because the fuel cost was too high, commercial airline decided to reduce the flight weight. One way was to reduce the water reserve which used to flush the toilet by half.

The other one was from a TV news. It said a family was stunned when their roof of the house was broken through by a chunk of ice. Later it was proved the ice was the toilet water of a commercial plane. It said the toilet water released by air plane encountered with a cool air and froze to an ice.

My allegation is this was an experiment when a commercial plane was reformed to spread chemical. It may also prove my allegation that the chemical was a kind of refrigerant which can freeze certain amount of water instantly.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles