Protests in France

shade

Country flag
DD can never become BBC or DW. Coz Opposition is hell bent on making it sing its tune. Ruling party is hell bent on proving that its secular and neutral for India and world.
It is a sarkari news channel, better it peddle narratives that the sarkar says.
ofc if Cong ever comes to power it will be your generic liberal channel/news site so there's that.

Anyway BBC is too high a bar, we must first have something that alteast competes with those 3 Turki news sites or CGTN :bplease:

Private sector merchants like Wion cannot be relied upon.'

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
France is losing on it's tourism sector but France24 is tyring it's best to claim otherwise and in DENIAL MODE! Propaganda of "All is well"! :lol:

These Ewwwropeans are the ones which issue advisory of "Not to go to XYZ country" for small incidents but they say all is well even if whole France/EU is burning. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

As far as I know many of my friends(including me) have cancelled tour of EU for now few months back due to those job age issue massive RIOTING. Imagine who want to go in these super massive rioting. Now they know why some countries cut off internet so riots don't spread. Macron is still "thinking" to cut off Social Media but shit scared to do so!

Note: France24 is the same channel which spew venom against India. karma strikes back!!! :clap2:

WARNING: France is officially in the list of "Dangerous Countries to Travel" for sometime and PLEASE CANCEL your FRANCE tour if not EU. ⚠⚠ ⚠

Hilarious comments ridiculing France24. :rofl:

1688665104586.png

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
French rioting saw more success and damage than Pakistani one.

Pakistan can't even compete in rioting these days
Both were successful.
The French riots once again scared the ethnic French proles into submission and showed the french puls it's place
The Paki riots gave the fauj there an excuse to put Imrandi & his legions of gay followers into blacksite prisons.

Azaad

Country flag
Both were successful.
The French riots once again scared the ethnic French proles into submission and showed the french puls it's place
The Paki riots gave the fauj there an excuse to put Imrandi & his legions of gay followers into blacksite prisons.
I once read a tweet on the subject of minority bashing & intimidation in India by a Bangladeshi on a prestigious fellowship in the US on a thread mostly involving overseas participants from the sub continent - India Paxtan & BD in a free & frank exchange of views in a cordial manner pretty unlike what we'd normally expect in such discussions.

Ironically this was related to an incident where a Hindu man was killed by his Muslim wife's brother & other relatives for this inter faith marriage with a huge crowd of peacefuls impeding arrests by the police with members of the mob justifying the murder & the mob's belligerence in impromptu interviews to the media on the spot . That was the context .

He made a profound statement which has stayed with me after all these years & am reminded of it at times like this.

He tweeted that in this day of 24x7 MSM news via cable & satellite & SM, the peacefuls failed to realise that just as their ummah was consolidated & united in their actions, a counter consolidation of another ummah of non Muslims ( Hindus in this case) was taking place with increasingly rigid views & belligerence, which as of now was ominously just beneath the surface but in time would erupt & erupt massively.

sameer3694

He tweeted that in this day of 24x7 MSM news via cable & satellite & SM, the peacefuls failed to realise that just as their ummah was consolidated & united in their actions, a counter consolidation of another ummah of non Muslims ( Hindus in this case) was taking place with increasingly rigid views & belligerence, which as of now was ominously just beneath the surface but in time would erupt & erupt massively.
To think of it even during Independence, nobody would've ever imagined a broader Sanatan brotherhood or a greater collective consciousness. After centuries of colonialism and destruction, and particularly after G's killing when various H Nationalist organizations were either banned or suppressed, it was pretty much thought of as a lost cause.

In that context, what the sangh parivar have done in the past few decades w.r.t shifting the overtone window is nothing short of remarkable. The last time I visited my hometown, even my apartment watchman's son(17 years old) had joined the RSS and now does various volunteer work( and this is in somewhat rural town in Andhra). Ofc, all of this is still a work in progress and a lot more needs to be done.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Both were successful.
I really don't get the French honhons these days. Or for that matter the extra liberal Scandinavians. Do they have no self preservation? What happened to the scary colonialists and Vikings wtf

Sanglamorre

Country flag
To think of it even during Independence, nobody would've ever imagined a broader Sanatan brotherhood or a greater collective consciousness. After centuries of colonialism and destruction, and particularly after G's killing when various H Nationalist organizations were either banned or suppressed, it was pretty much thought of as a lost cause.

In that context, what the sangh parivar have done in the past few decades w.r.t shifting the overtone window is nothing short of remarkable. The last time I visited my hometown, even my apartment watchman's son(17 years old) had joined the RSS and now does various volunteer work( and this is in somewhat rural town in Andhra). Ofc, all of this is still a work in progress and a lot more needs to be done.
Knowledge is power. What internet has done is even greater than what the Gutenberg press did.

Self evident truths are self evident. With an era of knowledge, more and more people will be aware of the truth.

sydsnyper

Country flag
I really don't get the French honhons these days. Or for that matter the extra liberal Scandinavians. Do they have no self preservation? What happened to the scary colonialists and Vikings wtf
They are getting what they cured and curated in the hopes of using these african & ME gungadins against their country of origin should the need arise.... our brown gungadins are the ones that folded to this plan, but they were not as lucky with the immigrants from Africa and the ME... like Hillary said to the pakis once upon a time, if you rear snakes in your backyard against an enemy, they will someday come back to bite you...... Well, those dunces did not have a wait for Hillary, a cursory reading of the Bhagavad Gita would have told them as much.... and they did not heed to their own preaching anyway..

sameer3694

Modern Liberals in general hate their countries, to the point that they're ready to destroy themselves. It's a global phenomenon including Indian Leli's that are mentally enslaved to Anglo-western Leli's. Their goal has always been to first promote disorder and then to seek profit from it.

Reminds me of this famous quote by Littlefinger from GOT.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Reminds me of this famous quote by Littlefinger from GOT.
each year in the US, more than 100 people die falling from a ladder.
As they attempt to reach heights they are otherwise incapable of achieving one much be careful not to slip and bonk thy head or break thy neck.

LittleFinger died in GOT. Guess he wasn't careful enough and fell from that ladder. oops.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
each year in the US, more than 100 people die falling from a ladder.
As they attempt to reach heights they are otherwise incapable of achieving one much be careful not to slip and bonk thy head or break thy neck.

LittleFinger died in GOT. Guess he wasn't careful enough and fell from that ladder. oops.
He was outwitted by superantutals beings. No human could have countered him.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles