Protests against government in Brazil — Military coup in near future?

ladder

Country flag
Re: Protests against government in Brazil — Military coup in near futu

Foreign NGOs are a threat to your caste system. Some fractions in India want to keep the caste and even strengthen it, they do not like NGOs bring the message of equality to India.
Let tell you straight what your tiny little Finnish brain can't comprehend, we aren't discussing India but Brazil. Write why is Brazil a Christian nation of Latin America blaming foreign NGO for some of the recent events success of which may be an anti-constitutional act .

Gosh! how much I have dumb it down for this poster.

Khagesh

I am not a Brazilian. Open your eyes and reply.
He does not like the fact that Brazil is growing while the White Christians of West are stuck. These White Christians just have to find a way to justify pulling down a functioning democracy. The current head of state in Brazil has barely made it through in a similarly NGO sabotaged elections. NGOs and competitive evangelism at the behest of US is big business in Brazil.

Khagesh

Yes, I cannot answer. No matter how hard I try, I cannot get your fear of NGOs. My only conclusion is that you are not a mature society yet, you fear all kind of stuff, NGO is just one of them. Your country has huge differencies in distribution of wealth, that means that everybody are afraid: the rich are afraid that they will lose what they have, the poor are afraid that they will never get out of poverty.Fear is a powerful force, if used by someone for dubious purposes.

My burka post was a metaphor, which not many understod, I see.
Shows how completely uneducated a White European Christian of a Protestant variety can be.

Here is the comparative for your benefit.

List of countries by income equality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Every single OECD country is way more imbalanced than India.

SL NO - Country - mid-70s - mid-80s - around 1990 - mid-90s - around 2000 - mid-2000s - Late 2000s
1 - Australia - NA - NA - NA - 0.467 - 0.476 - 0.465 - 0.468
2 - Austria - NA - NA - NA - NA - NA - 0.433 - 0.472
3 - Belgium - NA - 0.449 - NA - 0.472 - 0.464 - 0.494 - 0.469
4 - Canada - 0.385 - 0.395 - 0.403 - 0.43 - 0.44 - 0.436 - 0.441
5 - Chile - NA - NA - NA - 0.441 - NA - 0.414 - 0.426
6 - Czech Republic - NA - NA - NA - 0.442 - 0.472 - 0.474 - 0.444
7 - Denmark - NA - 0.373 - 0.396 - 0.417 - 0.415 - 0.417 - 0.416
8 - Estonia - NA - NA - NA - NA - NA - 0.504 - 0.458
9 - Finland - 0.343 - 0.387 - NA - 0.479 - 0.478 - 0.483 - 0.465
10 - France - NA - 0.38 - 0.37 - 0.473 - 0.49 - 0.485 - 0.483
11 - Germany - NA - 0.439 - 0.429 - 0.459 - 0.471 - 0.499 - 0.504
12 - Greece - 0.448 - 0.426 - NA - 0.446 - 0.466 - 0.454 - 0.436
13 - Hungary - NA - NA - 0.452 - 0.496 - 0.463 - 0.497 - 0.466
14 - Iceland - NA - NA - NA - NA - NA - 0.365 - 0.382
15 - Ireland - NA - NA - NA - NA - NA - NA - NA
16 - Israel - NA - 0.472 - 0.476 - 0.494 - 0.504 - 0.513 - 0.498
17 - Italy - NA - 0.42 - 0.437 - 0.508 - 0.516 - 0.557 - 0.534
18 - Japan - NA - 0.345 - NA - 0.403 - 0.432 - 0.443 - 0.462
19 - Luxembourg - NA - 0.383 - NA - 0.427 - 0.421 - 0.454 - 0.482
20 - Mexico - NA - 0.453 - NA - 0.532 - 0.517 - 0.491 - 0.494
21 - Netherlands - 0.426 - 0.473 - 0.474 - 0.484 - 0.424 - 0.426 - 0.426
22 - New Zealand - NA - 0.408 - 0.468 - 0.488 - 0.484 - 0.473 - 0.455
23 - Norway - NA - 0.351 - NA - 0.404 - 0.426 - 0.447 - 0.41
24 - Poland - NA - NA - NA - NA - NA - 0.542 - 0.47
25 - Portugal - 0.457 - NA - 0.436 - 0.49 - 0.479 - 0.542 - 0.521
26 - Slovak Republic - NA - NA - NA - NA - NA - 0.458 - 0.416
27 - Slovenia - NA - NA - NA - NA - NA - 0.452 - 0.423
28 - South Korea - NA - NA - NA - NA - NA - 0.331 - 0.344
29 - Spain - NA - NA - NA - NA - NA - NA - 0.461
30 - Sweden - 0.389 - 0.404 - 0.408 - 0.438 - 0.446 - 0.432 - 0.426
31 - Switzerland - NA - NA - NA - NA - NA - NA - 0.409
32 - Turkey - NA - NA - NA - NA - NA - NA - 0.47
33 - United Kingdom - 0.338 - 0.419 - 0.439 - 0.453 - 0.458 - 0.445 - 0.456
34 - United States - 0.406 - 0.436 - 0.45 - 0.477 - 0.476 - 0.486 - 0.486

Last edited:

jouni

Let tell you straight what your tiny little Finnish brain can't comprehend, we aren't discussing India but Brazil. Write why is Brazil a Christian nation of Latin America blaming foreign NGO for some of the recent events success of which may be an anti-constitutional act .

Many of the foreign NGOs got funding from the governments of EU and US, it is in the interests of EU and US to prevent BRICS countries becoming too strong economically and politically. These NGOs are just front organizations for destabilizing BRICS countries. Last year Ukraine and Russia, this year Brazil and South Africa. 2016 India and China.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

The chap has even pasted some link to the discredited "Aryan Invasion theory" from some official Finnish website!! Such shit is propagated in Finnish websites, no wonder common folk like @jouni are so horribly brainwashed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Many of the foreign NGOs got funding from the governments of EU and US, it is in the interests of EU and US to prevent BRICS countries becoming too strong economically and politically. These NGOs are just front organizations for destabilizing BRICS countries. Last year Ukraine and Russia, this year Brazil and South Africa. 2016 India and China.
Are you serious? On the one hand you type this and on the other hand you ask asinine questions about why we are "scared" of NGOs and lie that we dislike NGOs because "they bring message of equality". Whom are you bullshitting here?

You are either sarcastic in this post, or you were trolling earlier. Let us know which is true.

jouni

Are you serious? On the one hand you type this and on the other hand you ask asinine questions about why we are "scared" of NGOs and lie that we dislike NGOs because "they bring message of equality". Whom are you bullshitting here?

You are either sarcastic in this post, or you were trolling earlier. Let us know which is true.
Sarcastic, for me it seems that crazier I write the more you believe it. Honestly, I do not know what this NGO thing is all about.

ladder

Country flag

What's Finland's role in all this? Does Finland have any role? Or she has been left in the cold? Just to cheerlead.

jouni

What's Finland's role in all this? Does Finland have any role? Or she has been left in the cold? Just to cheerlead.
We are the masterminds behind it all, EU and US are just our hired hands. We have not forgotten the ancient Finnish Kingdom which ruled from Norway to Moscow, more powerful than the Roman Empire. We will be back!

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Sarcastic, for me it seems that crazier I write the more you believe it. Honestly, I do not know what this NGO thing is all about.
Have you read any of the links I have been providing over the last few months? Here, two links (two parts of the same blog) that has a very entertaining and beautifully-written, easy-to-understand article on just one example of NGO meddling. The first part may be boring for you, it has many technical details. (The Kaipullai's Vetti Thoughts : The outer playground of my inner devil | 5 reasons why there is something wrong with the protests in Kudankulam Part:1).

But you must read the second part, which deals with NGO meddling in this case:

The Kaipullai's Vetti Thoughts : The outer playground of my inner devil | 5 reasons why there is something wrong with the protests in Kudankulam Part:2

ladder

Country flag

We are the masterminds behind it all, EU and US are just our hired hands. We have not forgotten the ancient Finnish Kingdom which ruled from Norway to Moscow, more powerful than the Roman Empire. We will be back!
You shall be back but currently you are hiding under the frozen 1000 lakes, waiting for your saviour in saffron robes to come right?

If you want to be sarcastic, try to be genuine.

jouni

Have you read any of the links I have been providing over the last few months? Here, two links (two parts of the same blog) that has a very entertaining and beautifully-written, easy-to-understand article on just one example of NGO meddling. The first part may be boring for you, it has many technical details. (The Kaipullai's Vetti Thoughts : The outer playground of my inner devil | 5 reasons why there is something wrong with the protests in Kudankulam Part:1).

The Kaipullai's Vetti Thoughts : The outer playground of my inner devil | 5 reasons why there is something wrong with the protests in Kudankulam Part:2
Ok, I read it and try to get you my opinion.

ladder

Country flag

Members please don't bring India here, lets focus on Brazil.

Khagesh

Brazil: Evangelicals Gaining Influence | AULA Blog

Brazil: Evangelicals Gaining Influence
By Daniel Azevedo

Brazil still has the largest Catholic population in the world, but evangelical churches are gaining in size and political clout. In the 1980s, persons identifying themselves as evangelicals made up 6.6 percent of the population; today they are 22.2 percent, according to the Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics. Whereas Catholics have generally not organized politically, evangelicals from various parties have gradually been gathering under their religious banner. They have been growing in numbers and influence since the 2010 elections that chose President Dilma Rousseff. That year, fearing she would lose the second round of the election to opposition candidate José Serra, Rousseff signed a letter to deputies and senators of the "evangelical bench" promising that she would not sign any laws that went counter to their values, such as legalizing abortion or gay marriage. The letter gave her the support of evangelical churches, and ensured Dilma's victory. Also in 2010, the evangelical bench in the legislature grew 50 percent compared to the 2006 election, reaching 60 deputies and 3 senators.

The evangelical bench anticipates even greater gains in the general elections this October, although polls substantiating its optimism are lacking. The Folha de São Paulo reports that the Evangelical Parliamentary Front of the House of Representatives estimates it will grow 30 percent, reaching up to 95 representatives – 18 percent of the total House. This could have legislative consequences. As a congressman, for example, Pastor Marco Feliciano tried to win approval for a "gay cure" law, which would make it legal for psychologists to treat and "heal" homosexuals in search of heterosexuality. (Feliciano may at times be an outlier. Last year he said that "black people are cursed by God in the Bible and, for that reason, Africa is the worst continent in world.") Despite the evangelicals' strong unifying platform, gaining support beyond their bases may be difficult.

The evangelicals seem to have electoral strategies in Rio de Janeiro in place. Among the four pre-candidates for state governor, two of them are members of the evangelical bench. Early polls suggest one or the other may become the executive of Brazil's second most important state, although both face legal problems. The first one, Anthony Garotinho, has been accused of money-laundering and illegal distribution of political propaganda; his Caravana da Palavra da Paz allegedly misused public money and broke election laws by distributing Bibles and other materials just to people over the minimum voting age. The other, Marcelo Crivella, is suspected of misusing of public money with his NGO, Farm New Canaan. (The Portal de Transparência Brasil, an NGO tracking Brazilian politicians, has found that all of the evangelical bench members face unspecified lawsuits, and 95 percent of them are on the list of House members missing the most sessions.) They are leading the polls, albeit with only 19 percent and 18 percent of intended votes, because the two non-evangelical candidates have apparently more serious political problems. One is connected to the current and discredited governor, and the other faces serious legal challenges. Despite the low probability of a breakthrough at the presidential level in the near future, the evangelicals' efforts in the legislature and states strongly suggest their conservative voice will be an increasingly powerful force to be reckoned with.

sorcerer

Country flag

@pmaitra can we expect same kind of protest in future ????

All brics country are begin attacked one - by-one except for china and RSA

I mean starting from 2017 a facebook page protesting and wanting to remove current gov would be started/promoted till 2019 elections
China...Only time will explain if the current flair up with Myanmar is another counter move by USA.

sorcerer

Country flag

Yes, I cannot answer. No matter how hard I try, I cannot get your fear of NGOs. My only conclusion is that you are not a mature society yet, you fear all kind of stuff, NGO is just one of them. Your country has huge differencies in distribution of wealth, that means that everybody are afraid: the rich are afraid that they will lose what they have, the poor are afraid that they will never get out of poverty.Fear is a powerful force, if used by someone for dubious purposes.

My burka post was a metaphor, which not many understod, I see.
What if the NGOs are creating political divide to destroy the land?
The problem with citizens of the west is..they gobble up the reason the Govt gives them. Fear is a powerful force and you dont question your Govt even if it means dragging yoru country on a war path . Countries which are having differences in distribution of wealth is targeted by the NGOs cuz they sell poverty to gain momentum..

Your Burka post was a punch in the dark..you know it..we know it.

IBSA

Country flag

Ahh so now they aren't happy that you're a Christian country; now they want your resources to leak to USA.

This is the same crap they are trying against us; first use underhand methods to attack our culture and try to convert us and then leak our resources to their convenience.

Time to consolidate BRICS.
We are a Catholic country yet. The biggest in number of believers. But the Evangelicals are growing more and more. Evangelical fundamentalism is a threat today. Pastors become richer exploring their poor believers, that donates all that they have to pay the tenth to be benefited by so called 'theology of the progress'. Evangelicals are ignorant people that follow blindly all that their pastor asks.

IBSA

Country flag

They are just afraid that they have to go from this

To this
My fear isnt we become this well behaviored and dressed 'sister'

But we become this

Gladiators of the Altar

WTF??? Send this fanatics for Middle East to fight ISIS and let both kill and destroy themselves.

jouni

Rosatomin ydinvoimala pelottaa intialaiskylää - Intia - Ulkomaat - Helsingin Sanomat

According to our press they are just worried about the safety of the plant after Fukushima. This IMHO is normal.

Maybe instead of blaming NGOs, you should ask if your gov body supervising the construction is up to its task. Just askhttp://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olkiluoto_Nuclear_Power_Plant Areva what kind of PIA they can be.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olkiluoto_Nuclear_Power_Plant

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles