Propaganda and Brainwashing of Sikhs

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

Those Sikhs which think that Pakistani opened kartarpur sahib गुरुद्वारा was act of humanity are truly idiot's they don't know what is real propaganda and what mentality porks carry.

yuba

Country flag

Those Sikhs which think that Pakistani opened kartarpur sahib गुरुद्वारा was act of humanity are truly idiot's they don't know what is real propaganda and what mentality porks carry.
I cannot understand how any parent can teach their kids such hate . Look at his pride at how his kid talks can not blame the child he just saying what that old man has taught him. The problem will be when the child follows his words with actions as he gets older .

yuba

Country flag

Would love that father to come to a western country and see discrimination against him just so he will know what it feels like. Sad thing is he thinks he doing the right thing how the fuck is that any values to pass on to your children

yuba

Country flag
The temptation to smash on him would be high good on the boys for showing restraint. He was prepared to rape an underage girl but being put in a car with a police dog he don't want that. People like this have not got it in them to meet a girl chat her up so decide it easier to meet an underage naive girl and rape her because it is rape an underage girl cant consent to an illegal act. But the sentence in the UK is so short no deterrent. Unfortunately, this has been covered up by authorities for decades because they don't want to seem to be racist. I swear to god I got 2 daughters myself I would kill the man and spend the rest of my life in prison at least I could look myself in the mirror. I swear if my son tried this with an underage Sikh Muslim Christian any faith girl I would kill him. Better I saved an innocent girl the torment of rape at least I could face god knowing I did what my son deserved. Think of each girl as your daughter's sister or mother like all girls are to someone.

yuba

Country flag
He is born in india but
He is holding Canadian PR and despise india were his songs are loved by millions of people including non sikh.
Refuse him entry he, not a citizen then we have no obligation to let them in. Once you give up your passport and claim citizenship of another country you are not an Indian citizen but a person of Indian heritage. As much as a British or American passport or both would make my life easier with not having to get a visa for European countries I could never take the step for me it would mean being less Indian.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
could never take the step for me it would mean being less Indian.
Bro you are indian by heart not by any PR.
Their are many NRI people which keep india in heart and support india internationally but their are many indian people which live here and hate the country.

yuba

Country flag
Bro you are indian by heart not by any PR.
Their are many NRI people which keep india in heart and support india internationally but their are many indian people which live here and hate the country.
Don't get me wrong I love the UK and US but for me you have to declare your loyalty to a foreign country when you take its citizenship. I know so many NRIs who sent money back support their country but for me, I could not take that step I was born in India and will want my last breath to be in my village in my homeland.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Pakistan carrying genocide of Sikh youth through drug abusing, says Sant Daduwal

Published July 15, 2020 | By admin SOURCE: ANI

The newly elected acting president of Haryana Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee (HSGPC), Sant Baba Baljit Singh Daduwal lambasted Pakistan for carrying out genocide of Sikh youth in Punjab and Haryana by smuggling drugs and narcotics into India through the international border. Speaking to ANI over phone, Daduwal said that his priority will now be to protect the precious lives of the Sikh and other youth in the states bordering Pakistan by spreading awareness about drug abuse. “Drug trafficking from across the border is a serious issue as it is a deliberate attempt to carry out the genocide of our youth, especially those living in the states bordering Pakistan,” Daduwal said. “Our youth are getting physically and mentally ill. We will work on a war footing in association with other social welfare organisations to eradicate the menace of drugs. I have been working in this field for the past 25 years and with this additional responsibility I will intensity this mission,” he added. The HSGPC head cited Sikhism to substantiate his point, saying the faith prohibits the consumption of narcotics as one of its tenets. “Our Sikh gurus have given a strong message against the drug addiction, which we will convey it to our youth. We will bring our youth to contribute for nation-building by keeping them away from drug addiction,” he added. Pakistan’s spy agency, the ISI, is behind illegal drug trafficking at the international border as they target the Punjabi youth to get addicted to it. Indian border forces and security agencies seize consignments of these illegal drugs from time to time, which clearly indicate towards Pakistan as being complicit in the drug nexus. Sant Dauwal said, “We are reading everyday about the seizure of drugs from the international border by our security agencies. The enemy nation wants to target our youth by making them drug addicts, and we will first educate our people about its ill-effects. So, if there is no consumption, the supply will also be stopped”. Sant Baljit Singh Daduwal said that HSGPC will manage the gurudwaras under Haryana Gurudwara Parbandhak Committee with much transparency. “Secondly, we will make sincere efforts to eradicate drug addiction in Haryana by bringing people much closer to their religion. Be it Hindu, Sikh, Muslim or Christian – we will promote religious integration among the people,” he added. Sant Daduwal also expressed concern over Pakistan’s malicious propaganda of promoting Khalistan, a separate state for the Sikhs, through anti-India elements sitting abroad. He said that more opportunities are needed to be created for the youth to stop them from migrating abroad. “We have to provide more opportunities to our youth in education and employment. It will stop their migration to foreign counties. There are some elements sitting abroad who are running Khalistani propaganda, but in India there is no such influence. Our youth want to remain close with their religion and work for the welfare of the country,” he said. Sant Daduwal also laid emphasis on the youth to join armed forces as the Sikhs have great contribution from freedom struggle from the British to protect our boundaries from the enemy till date. He said, “Our youth are eager to join the armed forces. My father, Sardar Pritam Singh, was in 18 Sikh Regiment who had fought the wars of 1975 and 1971. The Sikhs have great contribution in the freedom struggle and they have sacrificed their lives for the protection of this country.” Giving examples of former prime minister Dr Manmohan Singh and many Sikh generals in the Indian Army, he said the community has always been instrumental in safeguarding the country. “Even today, the Sikhs are protecting our borders. So, Sikhs have major contribution for the unity and integrity of this country and they will continue to make their contributions in the future,” Daduwal added

yuba

Country flag
Pakistan carrying genocide of Sikh youth through drug abusing, says Sant Daduwal

Published July 15, 2020 | By admin SOURCE: ANI

The newly elected acting president of Haryana Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee (HSGPC), Sant Baba Baljit Singh Daduwal lambasted Pakistan for carrying out genocide of Sikh youth in Punjab and Haryana by smuggling drugs and narcotics into India through the international border. Speaking to ANI over phone, Daduwal said that his priority will now be to protect the precious lives of the Sikh and other youth in the states bordering Pakistan by spreading awareness about drug abuse. “Drug trafficking from across the border is a serious issue as it is a deliberate attempt to carry out the genocide of our youth, especially those living in the states bordering Pakistan,” Daduwal said. “Our youth are getting physically and mentally ill. We will work on a war footing in association with other social welfare organisations to eradicate the menace of drugs. I have been working in this field for the past 25 years and with this additional responsibility I will intensity this mission,” he added. The HSGPC head cited Sikhism to substantiate his point, saying the faith prohibits the consumption of narcotics as one of its tenets. “Our Sikh gurus have given a strong message against the drug addiction, which we will convey it to our youth. We will bring our youth to contribute for nation-building by keeping them away from drug addiction,” he added. Pakistan’s spy agency, the ISI, is behind illegal drug trafficking at the international border as they target the Punjabi youth to get addicted to it. Indian border forces and security agencies seize consignments of these illegal drugs from time to time, which clearly indicate towards Pakistan as being complicit in the drug nexus. Sant Dauwal said, “We are reading everyday about the seizure of drugs from the international border by our security agencies. The enemy nation wants to target our youth by making them drug addicts, and we will first educate our people about its ill-effects. So, if there is no consumption, the supply will also be stopped”. Sant Baljit Singh Daduwal said that HSGPC will manage the gurudwaras under Haryana Gurudwara Parbandhak Committee with much transparency. “Secondly, we will make sincere efforts to eradicate drug addiction in Haryana by bringing people much closer to their religion. Be it Hindu, Sikh, Muslim or Christian – we will promote religious integration among the people,” he added. Sant Daduwal also expressed concern over Pakistan’s malicious propaganda of promoting Khalistan, a separate state for the Sikhs, through anti-India elements sitting abroad. He said that more opportunities are needed to be created for the youth to stop them from migrating abroad. “We have to provide more opportunities to our youth in education and employment. It will stop their migration to foreign counties. There are some elements sitting abroad who are running Khalistani propaganda, but in India there is no such influence. Our youth want to remain close with their religion and work for the welfare of the country,” he said. Sant Daduwal also laid emphasis on the youth to join armed forces as the Sikhs have great contribution from freedom struggle from the British to protect our boundaries from the enemy till date. He said, “Our youth are eager to join the armed forces. My father, Sardar Pritam Singh, was in 18 Sikh Regiment who had fought the wars of 1975 and 1971. The Sikhs have great contribution in the freedom struggle and they have sacrificed their lives for the protection of this country.” Giving examples of former prime minister Dr Manmohan Singh and many Sikh generals in the Indian Army, he said the community has always been instrumental in safeguarding the country. “Even today, the Sikhs are protecting our borders. So, Sikhs have major contribution for the unity and integrity of this country and they will continue to make their contributions in the future,” Daduwal added
No doubt this has been done by Pakistan to weaken Punjabi youth the drug could not get to punjab in the amounts it does without passing through Pakistan freely. But have the Punjabis been asleep for over the last couple of decades it has been like that for that long? First, it was covered up by families of addicts. No not our son he was really good must be black magic done to him. Then when there was still a chance to correct quickly the state politicians were busy living in denial or even profiting from the sale aka the fat badal clan from son to his brother in law and congress politicians just as bad. In some regions, a lot of fathers are in the west trying to better their families. So money is sent back the sons are brought new motorbikes have money in pocket and dealers that will try to be their friends while they get them addicted to smack . The head of gurdwaras should set up rehabilitation clinics or make aware to the parents that such places are there how much money is donated can none of it be used to help the addicts they are our future after all. I have tried even in the west made speeches in gurdwaras please instead of going to punjab spending your money on making your house even bigger or painting it every fucking year spend a little to even get a clinic set up with your other village members to set one up in your district. We have become a very selfish self-isolating people either through the shame of having an addicted child or because you have sent your addict son abroad while giving your land as collateral for the huge sum it cost to do so illegally. What do these kids do when they get here they carry on using so have no money to send home so now the family worse of than before. This fire been burning in rural Punjab for years and either it was what fire there no fire or there no places at even the crap run rehabs where beatings are what is considered a rehab tool. No state or centre policymakers are without blame but we also have to look at what we as the people of Punjab have done to make this fire now seem unstoppable. No good talking about the past great Punjabi community it the presant that counts. Even in my 44 years of being alive what used to be considered as a strong hardworking people has changed. I come from the jatt caste so we farmers. Before school, my dad and older brothers used to be up at the crack of dawn to go to farmhouse and get the buffalo and other animals fed then my brothers would come home bath eat go to school food would be sent to farm by my mum carrying it for lunch my brothers would come home from school have some food change and go help my dad coming back home eating bath then sleep tv if you had one which most did not would not have anything on because there would be no broadcast most the day. Today most have nearly all the work done by people from states like bihar tractors and combines have made things so much easier saying that tractors were about when I was young but the wheat harvest used to be by hand and would be very labour intensive. Im not saying things stay the same im talking about the work ethic of my jatt caste I don't believe in caste system I can only talk about the work ethic of my caste because the castes of what is called scheduled have always had to bust their backs to put food on the table. The one thing us jatts always had was food because of the food produced in our fields wheat rice butter , milk was, never in short supply in our households. What will happen to Punjab when the supply of money from abroad has dried up because my generation is the last of the westerners to be sending money back to our families. The people of Punjabi heritage who my kid's generation be sending nothing back. There is still hope but everyone has to wake up and stop blaming either the centre or state or Hindu majority for the drug mess everyone was sleeping on the job no one is blameless. Punjab is a mess me personally think we have lost a generation of men to this menace and should concentrate more on the youngsters teach them at school from the beginning and for my generation and youngmen give them rehab centres to go to government-run and run to either give maintenance therapy like methadone or Subutex/suboxone treatment where they won't get sick but will not have to spend thousands a day on getting their fix and so they can contribute to society and not rob steal kill to get the money for drugs. Or to get the person addicted detoxed and mental help with the crippling depresion that is caused in recovery do to stopping the drugs and the tempoary changes that occur in brain chemistry due to lack of dopamine serotonin chemicals released in brain because it has adapted to the rush of those chemicals it recieved from drugs and has stopped producing itself . Its a hard battle but it can be done by help from state centre punjabis at home and abroad if we all pull together . i am ready to put my money where my mouth is if someone here who has the expeiriance to help things moving and i dont expect it to set up first in my dist of jalandhar start it anywhere in punjab i can also get more people involved .

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

Those Sikhs which eat beef today should know that their ancestors didn't supported eating beef.

In 1843 while passing through Punjab, the English traveller G.T. Vigne recorded an incident that illustrates how the Sikh soldiers of Ranjit Singh dealt with law breaking Muslims:

“The cow is venerated by the Sikhs, even more than by the Hindus. The former were besieging a fort on the Indus, and heard that the Patan garrison had killed a cow; when they took it, they put everyone to death.” (2) For killing just one cow, the Sikhs killed an entire garrison of Muslims.

A similar punishment was handed out in Peshawar. “An unfortunate Mussulman, at Peshawur, was found guilty of eating roast beef; the Sikhs kindled a large fire, placed their victim within the circle they formed around it, prevented his escape by thrusting pointed sticks at him, and so burnt him alive.” (2)

Ranjit Singh had made his view clear about cow protection on earlier occasions as well. In 1831 when Shah Shuja Durrani, the Afghan governor of Herat and Peshawar, sought Sikh assistance in becoming the king of all of Afghanistan, Ranjit Singh “suggested that it would be well if the slaughter of kine were prohibited throughout Afghanistan, and if the gates of Somnath were restored to their original temple”. (3)

Ranjit Singh’s reference to the gates of Somnath temple, which was razed by the Turko-Afghan ruler Mahmud Ghazni in 1024, shows that even after 800 years had passed, the memory of that traumatic event was still fresh among Indics. Like the Marathas before him, Ranjit Singh was also possessed with the desire to avenge that atrocity.

Global Defence

Articles