Project 75A class Nuclear Attack Submarine

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
  • P-76 was always meant to be just 6 subs.
  • Further flights of 6 subs can be ordered after initial P-76 flight. Or maybe we'll see another class. But main point is that P-76 would be indigenous. So after that, we won't have the delays due to ToT/import nonsense that are plaguing our P-75I program now. Which is why post-P76, India won't ever have to wait to build more subs.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Original plan was for 24 ssk . 6p756, P75I.
and 12 p76 indigenous ssk. Now with 6 SSN addition p76 will be down to 6 for now.

So more indegenous ssk will only come if number are revised upwards for total submarines. Anyway it's much better to have 6 SSN compared to even 12 ssk .

mohitsingh501

Country flag
If a war ship like 2000 ton missile ship which lack anti submarine warfare capability. How can it save itself from torpedo that fired from submarine.

Azaad

Country flag
Sneak peek on how the indigenously designed and developed nuclear attack submarine might look like
What's the Rs 8,40,000 in the first infomeme all about ?

What's the graph in the second meme meant to represent ? Accessing this site thru my cell , hence the figures provided are barely visible .

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
What's the Rs 8,40,000 in the first infomeme all about ?

What's the graph in the second meme meant to represent ? Accessing this site thru my cell , hence the figures provided are barely visible .
The spectrum represents president in pascal.
And I think the black white scale is reference scale.

Hari Sud

Country flag
What is the status of the 180 kw/mw nuclear reactor for India’s nuclear submarine? What progress has been achieved?

On one hand there are reports that a Chinese nuclear submarine suffered a major catastrophic damage with all crew dead and on the other hand Chinese state media is making known that they are building a nuclear submarine rivalling the Russian Akula.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles