Project-75I class SSK Submarines

MonaLazy

ya nibba prepare 50billon dollars for this shopping list :daru::daru::daru::hat:
It will be a lot more than that! But there are several years over which it needs to be spent and then we can also start selling our own stuff (everything from space assets to underwater) to countries that are afraid of China and don't want to splurge on American/Israeli military hardware.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
It will be a lot more than that! But there are several years over which it needs to be spent and then we can also start selling our own stuff (everything from space assets to underwater) to countries that are afraid of China and don't want to splurge on American/Israeli military hardware.
we should have our defense budget at around 90 billion dollars by next year. :dude:

MonaLazy

how much % should our defense expenditure be of the gdp ??
South Korea's defence budget for 2022 has been finalised at KRW54. 61 trillion (USD46. 32 billion). They are selling us subs (which BTW is an evolution of the design we had many decades ago), K9 SPH, even minesweepers at one point, possibly the K21-105 light tank with L&T, they have their own 5th gen fighter program which is two steps ahead of AMCA so you tell me?

IMHO we need to first use our existing funds judiciously, not keep returning unspent funds back every year.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
South Korea's defence budget for 2022 has been finalised at KRW54. 61 trillion (USD46. 32 billion). They are selling us subs (which BTW is an evolution of the design we had many decades ago), K9 SPH, even minesweepers at one point, they have their own 5th gen fighter program which is two steps ahead of AMCA so you tell me?

IMHO we need to first use our existing funds judiciously, not keep returning unspent funds back every year.
from last one year I am hearing same things,

1. project p75i
2. mmcra
3. atags :creepy:
4. jet engine
5. sabka hagna mootna and roona dhoona :fyeah:

6. gormint is cucked
7.fundz nahi hai fraaands
8. china ki bakchodi
9. we will take back kashmir

now, I havent seen any single movement on these things in a year :dude::dude::dude:

I dont know what is condition of old members

MonaLazy

now, I havent seen any single movement on these things in a year :dude::dude::dude:
Blame China! Had they shown more balls & taken on IA along the LAC in even a Kargil like skirmish the pace on these projects would have gone hypersonic. Even porkis are sitting quiet after Pulwama, basking in manufactured glory of swift retreat.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
from last one year I am hearing same things,

1. project p75i
2. mmcra
3. atags :creepy:
4. jet engine
5. sabka hagna mootna and roona dhoona :fyeah:

6. gormint is cucked
7.fundz nahi hai fraaands
8. china ki bakchodi
9. we will take back kashmir

I dont know what is condition of old members
Nothing the fuck is gonna happen until corrupt lethargic mod officials and armed forces officials die who delay things for the vested interests of other countries or something large happens where unfortunately many good men have to die
Why god why this chutiyapa with our nation

maximus777

Country flag
Nothing the fuck is gonna happen until corrupt lethargic mod officials and armed forces officials die who delay things for the vested interests of other countries or something large happens where unfortunately many good men have to die
Why god why this chutiyapa with our nation
We have rotten luck in some sense losing people like Bipin Rawat. Someone like him in the future cabinet would have been such a huge help in getting these moving along. On the other extreme, we have also had absolute waste good for nothing Def minster like AK Antony for a decade!!

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Or not.
Unfortunately no indian weapon program end in the estimated time.
I don't know if MMRCA will be inked, but at least some more Rafale will be ordered, because IAF is very happy with it, and because you pay for special features. It would be a scrap not to spread this amount on more than 36 jets.
My estimation is a final quantity between 72 and 108.

And don't forget the 2 bases accomodated to Rafale can easily host 36 birds each.... (Saint Dizier air base in france hosts more than 45 jets).

I fully agree with you and I have said this numbers of time. Even I have advocated for Rafale for Indian navy carriers.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Leclerc MBT, specially for you with 140mm gun (a gift. We may give you this gift after a 50 billion deal) : you are right !
We should have gone with Amx tanks of yours , but we went with t 72 tanks in 80s
Again a purely political decision

Global Defence

New threads

Articles