Project-75I class SSK Submarines

johnj

IN says, they want two submarine production lines. They have already got this. Namely: a conventional one and other a nuclear one.

Now the players in this game should also understand what responsibility is on their shoulders and focus on their own game instead of going all the places to earn more profit.
Right now, two yards capable of building submarines, MDL[scropene] & HSL[kilo & nuclear]
Maybe IN considering additional scropene with French advanced torpedos[with out aip,not sure though], and aip added to them once hsl/drdo integrate & complect tests of drdo aip in a kilo.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
Indian Navy is all set to bury fresh acquisition under Project 75 I and may go for repeat Project 75 order to MDL with DRDO proven and tested air independent propulsion system fitted into the new submarines under “Aatmanirbhar Bharat.”

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
Indian Navy is all set to bury fresh acquisition under Project 75 I and may go for repeat Project 75 order to MDL with DRDO proven and tested air independent propulsion system fitted into the new submarines under “Aatmanirbhar Bharat.”

Will the repeat order be enough though? Even with that our attack sub fleet will be 16 only

jai jaganath

Country flag

Sorry sir
But it's just an opinion
Nothing concrete

rone

Country flag
Scorpene subs classified info leaked it's sonar signatures are compromised
The data compromised was a detailed sales brochure which presented to Australians nay while DCNS was in competition, later this data shared with some of the military officials and retired nay official as consultants one of them shared with news reporter, neither this data was stolen or put it on sale on any where, also sonar don't have signature it have frequency format fingerprints which was never included in data, only classified data ( which I can consider) material composition and layout diagram of their placement,

Ps: as bouns content I like to share some totally disregarded info related to scorpion, if you cared so much about data leak you shoud be worriesd about saabs Eireye AWACS systems, because when bombardier company compromised hacker publicly put data's regarding AWACS using their airframe and their blue prints, further then the open leak on a closed leak they shared also consists some troubleshooting manuals on IFF SYSTEMS and radar antina maintace, in other parallel universe after this leak one of India's western neighbor changed most of IFF systems which they updated on 2014 to new Turkish systems, I hope data leak and system change don't have any connection at all.. 🤣🤣🤣😂

Last edited:

skunk works

Country flag
Just buy more scorpene and indegenize them much more
That's all the goi has to do
Insert more AIP by drdo etc
It was never explained what exactly was compromised in the Scorpene leak, and if counter measures were ever taken. What countermeasure can you even take if acoustic profiles are compromised? Can't get a new screw just like that.

Blademaster

It was never explained what exactly was compromised in the Scorpene leak, and if counter measures were ever taken. What countermeasure can you even take if acoustic profiles are compromised? Can't get a new screw just like that.
Acoustic profiles can only exist once the screws are made and mated to the subs. Indian scorpenes haven't been yet made at that time of the leak. So how could acoustic profiles exist at that time?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles