Procedure of animal sacrifice to Kali mata

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdoc

Country flag
While surfing the internet I found the procedure of Animal sacrifice to Kali mata .

I feel that because muslims do qurbani of a goat on every bakri eid they get hardened to killing a living being and are capable of defending their religion.

On the other hand hindus are not used to killing living beings and hence are not capable of defending themselves .

I feel that hindus should also learn to sacrifice goats so that they get hardened . For that purpose they must become devotees of Kali mata .

I will now humbly present to you the procedure of sacrifice in front of kali maa in form of a copy/ paste--

Goat sacrifice to Kali at a tantric pooja room at midnight is a good festival to please Kali matha and get the blessings. But you must choose a tantric kali worshipper who has a good pooja room and above 18 years of age.

There are tamasic Kali worshippers who offer blood of goat at night and perform poojas. You can sacrifice animals but should only sacrifice male goats and observer the principles. For eg, the animal must be kept in a safe place without any wounds for some three days. Also mid night 12 is the best time to sacrifice. The rituals should start at about 9 pm and generally the poojari and you must take a good bath in the evening and wear only under garment. The goat must be cleaned well using pure water and it must be decorated with flowers. At 9 pm the goat must be brought before the pooja room and placed exactly opposite to the Kali devi picture. The sword going to be used must be washed and decorated with chandan and kumkum and also with flowers. Then the poojari must repeatedly recite the Kali mantra that he received from his guru. Then at around midnight 12, the incense must be shown to the goat and it must be ready for sacrifice.

For cutting the goat, it must be held tight at the back and the you must cut the head in a single cut and the head should roll down at the ground. Then you and poojari must move behind and see the goat bleeding to death without disturbing it. After it gets completely dead, you must take the head and lit the aarthi deepam on that.

After this ceremony, the goat's head must be gifted to the poojari along with dakshana for cutting. The goat's body can be butchered and distrubuted to poor the next day.

It is a good festival and need not feel guilty as anyhow all goats go to mutton shops. Better it gets sacrificed to Kali and Kali gets pleased and grant more manhood to the people.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is banned.

There is no sacrifice even at Kalighat in Kolkata!

So,what is your agenda?

Last edited:

ashdoc

Country flag
It is banned.

So,what is your agenda?

However, it is kosher to sacrifice dumbas (special sacrificial goats) and camels and other animals for Id.

There is no ban in secular India on that!
when i went to jaipur i came to know that in the kali temple of amber fort goat sacrifice is still done . so it happens in some part of india .

i fell every hindu should learn to sacrifice animals so that he can shed blood just like muslims learn to shed blood on bakri eid . for that purpose temples of kali mata should be established all over india and animal sacrifice should be done there by every male hindu .

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
when i went to jaipur i came to know that in the kali temple of amber fort goat sacrifice is still done . so it happens in some part of india .

i fell every hindu should learn to sacrifice animals so that he can shed blood just like muslims learn to shed blood on bakri eid . for that purpose temples of kali mata should be established all over india and animal sacrifice should be done there by every male hindu .
You have to understand religion first to understand the symbolism.

pmaitra

It is banned.

So,what is your agenda?
When was it banned? I was not aware of that. I know it is banned in Kalighat, but individuals can always perform this ritual, AFAIK.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Goats are still sacrificed in temples in our villages.

Too much vegetarianism and pacifism is not good. Blood needs to be spilled every now and then.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned

Mulims get hardened just by doing qurbani on eid but hindu do real practice of killing directly on humans in gujarat kashmir etc.

Blackwater

Mulims get hardened just by doing qurbani on eid but hindu do real practice of killing directly on humans in gujarat kashmir etc.
what about taliban cutting neck of people. r they not Muslim ???

what about arabs cutting hands and neck on roads? what u call them ???

in punjabi we have a saying " apni manzi thale wi daang pher la"

ashdoc

Country flag
btw this thread is stupid!
this is the only relevant thread on this whole forum . after all what is the use of discussing big big things about the country's defence if the society we live in is tending towards vegetarianism and therefore cowardly and effeminate.......??

we need the be manly and the rest of the things like high defence budget tanks fighter jets etc will follow as a consequence of a people with martial abilities .

pmaitra

this is the only relevant thread on this whole forum . after all what is the use of discussing big big things about the country's defence if the society we live in is tending towards vegetarianism and therefore cowardly and effeminate.......??

we need the be manly and the rest of the things like high defence budget tanks fighter jets etc will follow as a consequence of a people with martial abilities .
I second that.

For starters, we need to make it mandatory for every devout Hindu to be a non-vegetarian and declare vegetarians as smelchhas.

Well, that was rhetorical and I don't really mean that, but if I were allowed to be thoroughly biased, I'd proclaim what I stated above.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Animal sacrifice to God should be banned. Ashdoc , do you think killing a helpless animal show your manliness? Rather face a tiger or a leapard without gun to show your manliness. How do you explain incidents in Gujrat. Did they practice animal sacrifice before Godhra incident? Crime in a society is much related to the backwardness of it.

PS: It is the most idiotic thread I have ever read in DFI.

ashdoc

Country flag
Did they practice animal sacrifice before Godhra incident?
Yes ,the muslims who burnt alive 59 kar sevaks in Godhra were practising animal killing on bakri eid for many years before Godhra---certainly it must have given them ample practice of killing living beings .

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
When was it banned? I was not aware of that. I know it is banned in Kalighat, but individuals can always perform this ritual, AFAIK.
Replying to questions in the Lok Sabha today, the Environment Minister, Mr. Jairam Ramesh said the proposed law will also ensure promotion of welfare measures for animals.

He said his ministry has approached the Supreme Court for banning the practice of bull fighting and animal sacrifices in some parts of the country during festive seasons. Stating that six states have banned animal sacrifice, Mr. Ramesh said his ministry had sent advisories to other states in this regard.

Animals Petition: Ban animal sacrifice in all Hindu's temples in India - Naresh Kadyan | Change.org

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Below is the list of Indian states where Animal Sacrifice is ILLEGAL:

Tamil Nadu: Tamil Nadu Animals and Birds Sacrifices Prevention Act, 1950

Karnataka: Karnataka Animal Sacrifice Prohibition Act 1959

Gujarat: Gujarat Animals and Birds Sacrifice Prohibition Act, 1972

Andhra Pradesh: Andhra Pradesh Animals and Birds Sacrifices (Prohibition) Act, 1950

Kerala: The Kerala Animals and Birds Sacrifices Prohibition Act, 1968

Rajasthan: The Rajasthan Animals and Birds Sacrifice (Prohibition) Act,1975.

Pondicherry: The Pondicherry Animals and Birds Sacrifices Prohibition Act, 1965

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles