BRITISH DOGS has now come to the forefront
DAILY MUJRA oops sorry DAILY MAIL launched an article
"Indians using our money to built their statues."
I want to ask to everyone
"Where is that british jokers/british bashers thread"
My hand is really tingling now.

lcafanboy

Country flag
https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www....-in-punjab-says-army-chief-bipin-rawat/319549

Army chief says that we cannot close eyes to what is happening in Punjab.
Pakistan's efforts in Kashmir are now failing due to huge presence of indian army which is using high end technology to track down porki Yahoos, so porkistan is making efforts to revive militancy in Punjab through its stooges settled in england and canada. I hope goi is aware of this and takes proactive steps to eliminate such elements.

Good thing is sikhs in India are aware and are dead against it. But just like in every community there are people who keep money above everything else does not matter like brahmos secret passed on by a hindu, you call such bastards gaddars, there will be some who will be ready to hit their mother land India for money. We have to look out for these gaddars...:frusty:

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Pakistan's efforts in Kashmir are now failing due to huge presence of indian army which is using high end technology to track down porki Yahoos, so porkistan is making efforts to revive militancy in Punjab through its stooges settled in england and canada. I hope goi is aware of this and takes proactive steps to eliminate such elements.

Good thing is sikhs in India are aware and are dead against it. But just like in every community there are people who keep money above everything else does not matter like brahmos secret passed on by a hindu, you call such bastards gaddars, there will be some who will be ready to hit their mother land India for money. We have to look out for these gaddars...:frusty:
GADDARS can be traced in CANADA, USA , U&K (budhiya empire) and many other european countries and from there you can then find all lovers of khalistan in india.
LEVERS are definitely at the top gear in Canada and in U.K. (DOG EMPIRE) or in simple terms control is from these two god forsaken countries.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
A brave Indian lynched by Khalistanis while protecting Indian Flag.

My salute to that ordinary-looking Gentleman for his courage.

Time has come to name and shame these terrorists.

Their videos should be made to identify them and blacklisted by the Government of India. They must not be allowed to enter India.

Reminds me of a song Bharat Humko Jaan se pyar hai.

Last edited:

Wisemarko

Country flag
Saw a huge Indian rally yesterday in Toronto. At least 10 trailers and 2000 people.

G10

Country flag
Time for india to look at tommy robinson. He was to enter politics but right now jailed for silly reason.

B0seRaoMenonModi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Secular dumbocratic government is a far more dangerous threat to Hindus than any Jihadi ruler of the past ever was.
So people that raped, murdered and enslaved tens of millions of our aunties and uncles are better than a few people that hurt your sentiments with a few words and easily reversible court decisions?
You really prefer abdali over andhrurati roy and ghazni over pappu?

Let's stop being ridiculous. We're really going to give up all the gains patriots from bose to modi ji has won us if we have thoughtless outbursts like this

B0seRaoMenonModi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Time for india to look at tommy robinson. He was to enter politics but right now jailed for silly reason.
You already have plenty of Indian leaders that subscribe to identity politics. That's why India has a social violence problem and undeveloped. That's what modi i's trying to change.

Tommy Robinson just seems popular because it was taboo for white people to play identity politics until Muslims in UK started acting like shit . Now his small amount of embarrassing white chav supporters make him seem like a big fish.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles