Prep: Indo-Pak War Game Simulation

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Last edited by a moderator:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
My favourite Para SF.
Para SF it is then.
U may also invite other people who have knowledge regarding Para SF and develope strategies with them.
U have any member in Mind?

If u want to Para Drop on the other side of the border you'll have to collaborate with the one managing air force i.e. if u want a C 130 you'll have to ask the Air force guy.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Para SF it is then.
U may also invite other people who have knowledge regarding Para SF and develope strategies with them.
U have any member in Mind?

If u want to Para Drop on the other side of the border you'll have to collaborate with the one managing air force i.e. if u want a C 130 you'll have to ask the Air force guy.
@rkhanna @abingdonboy @WARREN SS @ArgonPrime

Mangal

Country flag
The duration in my opinion will short and will see swift movement of forces. Uri retalliation gave us glimpse of how technology will be used to give a short and swift blow. I believe we will see satellite usage at its fullest. Paki internet and radars will be blocked to do ingress without detection. Radar stations will be taken out by SF. Followed by IAF taking out border posts. Army will move in to take those posts swiftly. We will command heights. (I will update the the later steps that I see happening after other members give their POV)

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
The duration in my opinion will short and will see swift movement of forces. Uri retalliation gave us glimpse of how technology will be used to give a short and swift blow. I believe we will see satellite usage at its fullest. Paki internet and radars will be blocked to do ingress without detection. Radar stations will be taken out by SF. Followed by IAF taking out border posts. Army will move in to take those posts swiftly. We will command heights. (I will update the the later steps that I see happening after other members give their POV)
U wanna take up army mate?
Make sure u research well before taking decision.

WARREN SS

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles