Pray for my successful surgery.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Hi Guys,

I fell down yesterday by an accidental slip because of rain in company and got multiple fractures. In an hour from now, I shall be operated. Fray for my successful surgery.

Thank you all.
Hari Om tatsat.

Sent from my C103 using Tapatalk

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Hi Guys,

I fell down yesterday by an accidental slip because of rain in company and got multiple fractures. In an hour from now, I shall be operated. Fray for my successful surgery.

Thank you all.
Take it easy bud. Shit happens and you need to take it in your stride.

BTW are the nurses pretty. :biggrin2:

Cheers

tomato

Hi Guys,

Thank you all.
Wishing you early recovery Sir!! u'll be ok soon...in case pain bothers, just take 90 ml

captscooby81

Country flag
Sad same happened with my colleague yesterday when he just slipped on rain water and his right elbow got fractured . i could see his bone pierce out . I will pray for your speedy recovery . If you are not Vegan . Try to drink lots of goat milk in the recovery time . It helps a lot for recovery .I know someone who had multiple fracture in ankle got recovered in 3 months and back to work .

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Sad same happened with my colleague yesterday when he just slipped on rain water and his right elbow got fractured . i could see his bone pierce out . I will pray for your speedy recovery . If you are not Vegan . Try to drink lots of goat milk in the recovery time . It helps a lot for recovery .I know someone whoe same happened with me water because of very nice colleagues I could reach Hospital within no time had multiple fracture in ankle got recovered in 3 months and back to work .
Same happened with me I could hear the sound of my bones been broken. my colleagues took me too Hospital soon. one day i was under observation and I was operated just few minutes after I posted my opening post. I just hope that it will become normal after work and no deficiency will remain.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles