Practical means to liberate Balochistan and Sindhudesh?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Honestly if China has the right to hold onto Tibet and East Turkestan Hong Kong etc. and lay claim to Taiwan and Ladakh/Arunchal, India has the right to claim that Bangladesh, Kashmir and Punjab/Sindh are it's own territory because of shared Dharmic indo-aryan/dravidian ancestry.
Whole subcontinent is India, Pakistan and Bangladesh are Islam occupied Parts of India.

Detective Pennington

Country flag
Whole subcontinent is India, Pakistan and Bangladesh are Islam occupied Parts of India.
I think we need to see what the world's reaction would be if India annexed Bangladesh, established one child muslim policies, and started encouraging Hindu settlements Israel style. Perhaps some joke tweet by a lower ranking BJP member (because Modi/Yogi/Amit Shah saying something like that would cause too many problems) to see what the reaction is?

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
An even better map.

If Russia is turning Sindhudesh into a satellite state, and India is annexing POK, why not just split punjab into two halves, the bottom one (Southwest punjab) can then be a Russian protectorate, and the northern (Northwest Punjab) half can be an Indian vassal state. Putin's Russia will not turn down an opportunity to take more power to get closer to restoring the Soviet Union's former glory, and after a war with Pakistan in which nuclear weapons will be launched and a few might make it past BMD to hit Indian cities, India will probably be happy for an opportunity to take revenge by oppressing the vassal state of Northwest punjab:

View attachment 94311
Just as a pointer, what you are referring to as South West Punjab, is also known as Seraikistan, where there was a sizeable insurgency in the early 1990's to 2000's.

Detective Pennington

Country flag
Just as a pointer, what you are referring to as South West Punjab, is also known as Seraikistan, where there was a sizeable insurgency in the early 1990's to 2000's.
Ah true. I didn't label it saraikistan because i wanted to keep the North/South thing (kind of like North and South korea) going, but name doesn't really matter. They would probably use the Saraikistan flag and Saraiki language as official flag and language regardless

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Ah true. I didn't label it saraikistan because i wanted to keep the North/South thing (kind of like North and South korea) going, but name doesn't really matter. They would probably use the Saraikistan flag and Saraiki language as official flag and language regardless
Don't need to divide it in seperate country ,clear demarcation of border guve rise to nationalism , we just need to make balouch and some sindh part a indian regulated states ,and recapture gilgit pok and all , rest area Should be in complete turmoil against one another , just like tribals

Detective Pennington

Country flag
Don't need to divide it in seperate country ,clear demarcation of border guve rise to nationalism , we just need to make balouch and some sindh part a indian regulated states ,and recapture gilgit pok and all , rest area Should be in complete turmoil against one another , just like tribals
So you don't think Afghanistan should take back the lands east of the Durand line and just let them and the pakjabis fight each other?

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
So you don't think Afghanistan should take back the lands east of the Durand line and just let them and the pakjabis fight each other?
Afghan will take back sime land but the thing you didn't noticed is topography us too rugged , Pakistani will try to invade again and again , but will be slaughtered and that will make the borders volatile

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Afghan will take back sime land but the thing you didn't noticed is topography us too rugged , Pakistani will try to invade again and again , but will be slaughtered and that will make the borders volatile
What in my mind the best treatment for porks during warfare is talking all of POK and destroying the full war fighting effectiveness of PAF and PA.PN is already ineffective so we need to spend a little brahmos on them

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
The Afghans should retake the regions of KPK, along with taking all the Pashtuns of Balochistan. In the highly unlikely event that India manages to take over all of Pakistan, the new states created must not have boundaries as they are today, but should instead have arbitrary boundaries. The reason for having arbitrary boundaries is seen in Africa. During the African decolonization, the boundaries were drawn by officials in Europe with no first-hand knowledge of Africa, using a pencil and scale to draw the boundaries. Upon dividing boundaries arbitrarily, what happened was that the regions historically controlled by different ethnic groups were lost to others, resulting in massive conflicts and civil wars in Africa which persist to date. Countries in Europe take advantage of these conflicts by funding different warlords and bribing different factions, therefore maintaining a high-level of control over these territories, while also preventing them from ever uniting and becoming powerful enough to break out of European control. This also ensures that they would constantly remain poor and unable to ever rise again due to the conflicts taking place between them.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
What in my mind the best treatment for porks during warfare is talking all of POK and destroying the full war fighting effectiveness of PAF and PA.PN is already ineffective so we need to spend a little brahmos on them
Do not underestimate the Pakistani Navy. The PAF is relatively easy to handle imho, as the only lethal fighter in the Pakistani inventory which can give a good fight to us are their 75 F-16's. Their Navy's subs are the biggest problem, and they are on the path to get 8 more Hangor-class subs in 7 years, which are going to be a big headache for us. After Balakot, the IN tried to hunt down a Pakistan Navy submarine, which took 21 days to find. Imagine what would happen if there were more than a dozen such subs.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Do not underestimate the Pakistani Navy. The PAF is relatively easy to handle imho, as the only lethal fighter in the Pakistani inventory which can give a good fight to us are their 75 F-16's. Their Navy's subs are the biggest problem, and they are on the path to get 8 more Hangor-class subs in 7 years, which are going to be a big headache for us. After Balakot, the IN tried to hunt down a Pakistan Navy submarine, which took 21 days to find. Imagine what would happen if there were more than a dozen such subs.
Pakistani suarine are retiring ,all thise new submarine are replacement , not additional

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I donno about Afghan Govt
The Chad pathans will do some Gandmasti along the Durrand line in case of a war scenario, they despise the line it stands in the way of the Pashtunland meme

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
The most practical way in my opinion will be e to create unmanageable unrest into Pakistan so that there army cannot manage it. It should be imploded from inside. However, it is very easy to say than done.
The best way execute it is to keep US in the loop and convince us lawmakers and deep state in particular to do this. If we are able to convince US lawmakers that the United Pakistan is not in the favour of either India US on the world , then this work can more easily be done by using the US influence in the Pakistan by using US influence on Pakistani generals and bribing them. If this can be done then the work can be done with minimum Collateral Damage otherwise other ways are costly and comes with lots of Collateral Damage. When the Pakistan has become the the danger for the whole world , why should India alone pay the price to controlling and dividing the Pakistan. It is not a wisdom. Therefore, a coalition of India, US, France, UK and Israel should be made to see that it happens in a way in which it can be done without too much of Collateral Damage
The only one way to liberate Balochistan and otheR oppressed areas from salwar kameej army is, just control or destroy their nukes stocks with the help of US and the west, then attack on the ground by army. They can't sustain conventional war with India more than two weeks.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
In my opinion, we should secretly Back Baloch Rebels by supplying them Weopons such as Grenades, Pistols, Light Infantry Guns (like INSAS). I don't know how we will be able to Supply them. But we should support Balochistan Freedom Movement and Try and Crush Pakistan from Inside. Which is probably the best thing you can do. We could supply Them with Drones as well , suicide Drones, etc. My personal opinion.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
I really do feel , that we should Liberate Balochistan in my opinion.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles