Potential Extra terrestrial objects/events - News & Discussions

Jimih

Country flag

Challenger007

Country flag
We learn a lot in the news about space exploration, but how many of us are engaged in space exploration on our own? I recently became interested in observing the starry sky. And now, just the weather allows you to leave the city late in the evening and watch the Moon, Mars, Venus. I want to learn how to observe the Sun in the future, but this requires great care and good equipment. I am currently using Celestron computerized telescope, purchased a month ago and am still mastering its functions.

doreamon

Country flag
This happened last year in manipur ufo was seen in sky . Infact jitendra singh was asked abt this

India today report

Also in another incident manipur hostel students had witnessed a large ufo and took a picture ..
UFO_Manipur_sightings.jpg

Source https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.in...r-abuzz-with-ufo-kerfuffle-1422782-2019-01-03

Last edited:

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
This happened last year in manipur ufo was seen in sky . Infact jitendra singh was asked abt this

India today report

Also in another incident manipur hostel students had witnessed a large ufo and took a picture ..
View attachment 96027

Source https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.in...r-abuzz-with-ufo-kerfuffle-1422782-2019-01-03
Inki gaand main dum hai to neeche kyo nahi utarte..😂

doreamon

Country flag
Inki gaand main dum hai to neeche kyo nahi aate..😂
bro they are taking away our live stock as per the article .. They are also anal probing Americans .. One of them was hovering over modi's residence .. I think they dnt give a shit abt us ... Or govts of the world knws and have been instructed by greys to shut their mouth ... modi cld be shipping tea with grey aliens right now as we discuss sightings .. 😂

TakAman

Country flag
bro they are taking away our live stock as per the article .. They are also anal probing Americans .. One of them was hovering over modi's residence .. I think they dnt give a shit abt us ... Or govts of the world knws and have been instructed by greys to shut their mouth ... modi cld be shipping tea with grey aliens right now as we discuss sightings .. 😂
Corrections, aliens do not live inside a UFO as a spaceship.
UFO itself is an alien creature.

What happens when humans evolve. We will integrate all the electronics into our body and brain via bio-engineering.
Then, we will give us wings to fly via genetics. And jets to travel across the universe.

Our final physical structure would look similar to a UFO.

TakAman

Country flag
If they are so interested in anal probing US citizens, I bet it might be a Chinese Coronavirus Party's secret technology.

Or maybe they are looking at obese people who can tolerate the anal probe with big ***, hence chose burger boys, Americans.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
If they are so interested in anal probing US citizens, I bet it might be a Chinese Coronavirus Party's secret technology.

Or maybe they are looking at obese people who can tolerate the anal probe with big ***, hence chose burger boys, Americans.
If they can come here ,do all this , don't you think we all might have a microbot in our surrounding then ,to keep a eye on us

TakAman

Country flag
If they can come here ,do all this , don't you think we all might have a microbot in our surrounding then ,to keep a eye on us
Yes, they may have 7 billion micro-bots for tracking 7 billion people. Somewhat invisible to naked eye and our tech.

But the difficult part is that we are too boring for them.

A computer runs 10^6 times faster than a human brain.

Alien brain (unlike predicted in science fiction) is at-least 1000x times faster than us, predicted by science.

Would you like talking to someone if you hear the answer back after 3 years.

Plus we may have nothing to offer to them.

Hence they are not showing interest and may not have those micro-bots. But if aliens choose to start talking with us someday, we will get to know for sure.

SavageKing456

Country flag

India today report

View attachment 96027

Fake and edited

Cheran

Country flag

I think that Pakis might like this alien anal probing a lot, since they are used to it for long.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Corrections, aliens do not live inside a UFO as a spaceship.
UFO itself is an alien creature.

What happens when humans evolve. We will integrate all the electronics into our body and brain via bio-engineering.
Then, we will give us wings to fly via genetics. And jets to travel across the universe.

Our final physical structure would look similar to a UFO.
Y'all are overthinking
I work in the extraterrestrial department and Modi has struck deal with aliens wayyy back infact 3 years back.
Here is the proof of Modi shaking hands
This is the most powerful alien race.
20210623_183446.jpg

Global Defence

New threads

Articles