Potential Extra terrestrial objects/events - News & Discussions

AZTEC

Country flag
THIS is hands-down the best documentary about the UFO/ET phenomenon. Makes the most sense of all the opinions I have read/heard.

chetan_chpd

Desi Homelander
Country flag
I agree with Elon Musk that most likely they are between us, but our intellect is not sufficiently developed to understand this. We are clearly not alone.
julie, believing without any proof/ reproducible results is called religion...

thus Aliens/UFO fandom is also a religion...

i am not saying aliens cannot be on earth right now, nor i am saying that they do not exists anywhere.
but we must have proof/ reproducible results to say anything about it.

Cheran

Country flag

NASA hints at the possibility of extra-terrestrial life, wants to establish framework to report findings: Details

NASA is encouraging the scientists to develop a new framework that can help provide context to the findings of extra-terrestrial life.'

1635603930125.png

1635603954035.png

1635604008109.png

mokoman

Country flag

NASA hints at the possibility of extra-terrestrial life, wants to establish framework to report findings: Details

NASA is encouraging the scientists to develop a new framework that can help provide context to the findings of extra-terrestrial life.'

View attachment 116684

View attachment 116685

View attachment 116686
we should claim it first before the chinese or american !!

M51-ULS-1 located in Messier 51 galaxy has always been an integral and inalienable part of India .

😤😤😤😤

FalconZero

Country flag
Goddamn! How i missed this gem of a thread. I wonder how many more such hidden gems are here.

Instead of dreaming of some type 3 4 civilisation visiting us, we should work on becoming at least type 2 civilisation.

Our startups like Skyroot, Agnikul etc. are what i will place bets on to be more ambitious than ISRO.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Let me share my personal opinion about this-
r0_55_1860_1106_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

I am a firm believer that Extraterrestrials or in other words as the general public likes to term them, 'aliens' infact Actually are real and do exist.

Till date there has been countless sightings of these UFOs(unidentified flying objects) in so Many Different parts of the world, they can't all be explained by Natural phenomenon!

Agreed that couple of these sightings are just things like Planes etc which were mistaken as UFOs but not all can be explained!
What about those which cannot be explained?
all the evidence helps me to point out that 'THESE UFOs do infact Exist'.

nothing much to comment here

Cheran

Country flag

Pentagon creates new office to probe UFO reports

US Defense Spending Bill Contains ‘Most Significant’ UFO Legislation Since 1960s

Now this:-

Cheran

Country flag

Aliens in bedroom? Northern Ireland reports increase in UFO sightings

HitmanBlood

Country flag
Let me share my personal opinion about this-View attachment 126405
I am a firm believer that Extraterrestrials or in other words as the general public likes to term them, 'aliens' infact Actually are real and do exist.

Till date there has been countless sightings of these UFOs(unidentified flying objects) in so Many Different parts of the world, they can't all be explained by Natural phenomenon!

Agreed that couple of these sightings are just things like Planes etc which were mistaken as UFOs but not all can be explained!
What about those which cannot be explained?
all the evidence helps me to point out that 'THESE UFOs do infact Exist'.

nothing much to comment here
UFO is a broad term. Sometimes highly secret gov prototype can be identified as UFO.

Sometimes satelite like SpaceX starlink project (pic below) are misunderstood as UFO.

images.jpeg

Judging by the number of stars in our galaxy alone and number of possible earth like planets it would be impossible to belive if alien life didn't exist.

However, 1) does inteligent alien life exists? And 2) if it does, have they ever visited Earth? These are the real questions.

I don't want to dwell too much into conspiracy theories but something significant happened in 1947 that changed the course of technology on earth.

Wonder materials were discovered almost overnight. Scientists associated with US defence department suddenly started their own successful companies making futuristic tech.

This is before 1947

images (1).jpeg

This is same after 1947 (early 50s)

450763006.jpg.cf.jpg

Vacuum tubes like these

images (2).jpeg

Were replaced by these
images (4).jpeg

All innovation happened in a very small span of time, in one region, by people working for or associated with US gov agencies. Maybe they were highly innovative or maybe they had access to something that "inspired" them.

Vikram314

Country flag
The Rendlesham Forest incident was a series of reported sightings of unexplained lights near Suffolk, England in late December 1980 which became linked with claims of UFO landings. The events occurred just outside RAF woodbridge, which was used at the time by the United States Air Force (USAF). USAF personnel, including deputy base commander Lieutenant Colonel charles halt, claimed to see things they described as a UFO sighting. He also recorded his encounter. Below is the recorded encounter. Enjoy

SavageKing456

Country flag
This might be the case of inter dimensional beings

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles