Post has been edited

Sailor

I want to suggest that the hack that gives the inclusion of the notice that a post has been edited be deleted.
This seems un necessary and spoils the look of posts.

Auberon

I want to suggest that the hack that gives the inclusion of the notice that a post has been edited be deleted.
This seems un necessary and spoils the look of posts.
Now then, in a discussion it can be claimed that you'v actually edited your post to make a strawman and your original post read like this -

I am a gay penguin wearing a tutu frock.
The post has been edited notice and the timing alongside or the lack of it helps in curbing that.

Sailor

How, we can still tell everyone we are gay Penguins. Mod has to remove it either way if it is unsuitable.

As I said I think that notice puts a blemish on a good post.

Auberon

How, we can still tell everyone we are gay Penguins. Mod has to remove it either way if it is unsuitable.
Yeah but the time of editing will imply if your initial post told that or if that is something you might have added later on, after the counter-argument.

As I said I think that notice puts a blemish on a good post.
What good post, convict stock :blum3:

Sailor

Yeah but the time of editing will imply if your initial post told that or if that is something you might have added later on, after the counter-argument.

What good post, convict stock :blum3:
I wasn't referring to my posts, I don't even rate being a "STAR" in pretty blue.
I meant posts instigated by forum heros like yourself. All ten posts.
I hate to see them messed up.

Auberon

I wasn't referring to my posts, I don't even rate being a "STAR" in pretty blue.
I meant posts instigated by forum heros like yourself. All ten posts.
I hate to see them messed up.
You have a medal, medal is good methinks :-?

Look where ya'll started from, bunch of chainshakers still, but now you got medals :cool:

Well anyway, your feelings of goodwill and brotherhood towards superior members, ahem, has warmed my heart and I ll leave further posting to The Powers That Be.

Sailor

Well anyway, your feelings of goodwill and brotherhood towards superior members, ahem, has warmed my heart and I ll leave further posting to The Powers That Be.

Seems a sensible decision. I guess I can now see why you were made a star.

Auberon

Seems a sensible decision. I guess I can now see why you were made a star.
Nah, I was made one cuz my superior intellect doesn't allow mistakes, hence, I don't do my own editing.

Any editing on my posts is done by the Mods themselves :blum3:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles