Political Unrest In Pakistan 2020

shade

Country flag
Guess which Indian news outlet do pakistanis read? The comments section is full of inbred pakis and inbred pakis LARPING as Indians.

View attachment 63878
Can't tell the difference, they all use the same talking points, use the same slurs for hindoos etc now.
Like even Pakis call people from here who don't exhibit a total bent over Dhimmi posture on issues a "Bhakt" or a "moot peene wala " etc.

pruthvi24

Country flag
Yesterday even i was also very happy that a coup like situation had arised but then sindh police buckled under pressure and left the fight having said that what happend yesterday will have significant impact please suggest if i have misread or missed anything
1)oppostion is at advantage right now
2)impact on pakistan forces in terms of trust especially between police and army
3)army for the first time in this decade is getting cornered very badly hence bajwa called bhutto and asssured he will take notice
4)A big threshold was crossed yesterday in pakistan by civilians just like our forces did in surgical strikes accross LOC and Balakot
5)army will have to come to table for discussion with oppostion parties
6)if corps commander acted on without orders from pindi and kidnapped police IG Bajwa will have trust issues with in the army
7)Karachi being the economic hub will impact economy of pakistan
8)winners of this round Bhutto's,Shariff's and Maulana's of opposition,police of sindh
9)losers of this round Bajwa army ISI and rangers
10)Dhobi ka kutta of this round is Im-rand 'Surrender' Niazi and PTI of porkistan

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Yesterday even i was also very happy that a coup like situation had arised but then sindh police buckled under pressure and left the fight having said that what happend yesterday will have significant impact please suggest if i have misread or missed anything
1)oppostion is at advantage right now
2)impact on pakistan forces in terms of trust especially between police and army
3)army for the first time in this decade is getting cornered very badly hence bajwa called bhutto and asssured he will take notice
4)A big threshold was crossed yesterday in pakistan by civilians just like our forces did in surgical strikes accross LOC and Balakot
5)army will have to come to table for discussion with oppostion parties
6)if corps commander acted on without orders from pindi and kidnapped police IG Bajwa will have trust issues with in the army
7)Karachi being the economic hub will impact economy of pakistan
8)winners of this round Bhutto's,Shariff's and Maulana's of opposition,police of sindh
9)losers of this round Bajwa army ISI and rangers
10)Dhobi ka kutta of this round is Im-rand 'Surrender' Niazi and PTI of porkistan
You think this drama is about Pakistani people & democracy, this is about CPEC contracts. Niazi is giving them to his friends, and people are upset, they want their cut..

I don’t think this political unrest will lead to niazi stepping down.

pruthvi24

Country flag
i think its just not about cpec but battle of survival of their poltics in pakistan and also people in army who are not at all happy with Bajwas extension(that too for 3 years) who lost their chance to climb up the ladder as far i know chinese only chinese companies are getting contracts for building roads and power projects army also has stake in this Chutia Khan doesn't have that kind of power where he can award CPEC projects to his friends

shade

Country flag

FalconZero

Country flag

What did Nawaz do that Pizza Fauj is after them like this?

In other news

LOL pakis buckled under their master's pressure so quick...hilarious.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Several killed in explosion in Pakistan's Karachi

Several people were killed and injured in an explosion in Pakistan's Karachi on Wednesday. As per reports, the incident took place in a multi-storey building near Karachi University’s Maskan gate in Gulshan-e-Iqbal area.

shade

Country flag
I think we should appreciate our OSINTs guys, they have been fighting and are fighting when no one bothered to care for, sad part is some raitas from our side were trying to mock them when our OSINTs were trying to spread the news about Pakistani shithollery if there's such word...
Once I saw someone on ToI calling these folks Leftover Pakistanis, couldn’t be truer lol.

Global Defence

Articles