Political galli gossip, misc & etc

kaaleshwaar

Country flag
Brother. pls see rise in BJP vote share after Anti CAA riots, Shaheen Bagh. Look at the swing at BJP vote share.
This is what give BJP power.

Think deep.

This made me wonder what would've happened if the elections happened after NE Delhi Riots.
I made a estimation how the result would've looked like, please comment what you think.
Delhi Elections post riots.PNG

In my estimation, all Hindu Majority seats in Riot Affected district of NE Delhi swing to BJP, there is a 10000 Vote swing in east delhi and a 5000 vote swing in rest of delhi. I have taken the vote swing numbers quite conservatively, Manish Sisodia losing from Patparganj is the biggest loss.

Arihant

Country flag
In all this, some thing we must remember is that all these Pilots, Scindhia's are themselves dynasts
They are capable not like fake Gandhi and they knows that Gandhi's will never let them grow. We all know this. That's why eventhough mandate was for scindhia and pilot, they didn't become CM. It will hurt dumb owls future if they will do good as CM.
One more thing, if you think that Vadrain have more brain than owl baba then you will see in 2022 up election, she is equal or dumber than owl. Both brother, sister are fighting with each other. They are going to sink.

Kumata

IMO , Rajasthan is gone and congress have resigned to fate. Just saw surjewala addressing press and his words usage was that of a lost cause person..

Not that his body language is always positive but still..... It s sunken shop.. i had hopes from scindia and pilot .. with them bailing out.. no hopes left in khnagress....

My biggest worry is lack of credible opposition to BJP .....

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
IMO , Rajasthan is gone and congress have resigned to fate. Just saw surjewala addressing press and his words usage was that of a lost cause person..

Not that his body language is always positive but still..... It s sunken shop.. i had hopes from scindia and pilot .. with them bailing out.. no hopes left in khnagress....

My biggest worry is lack of credible opposition to BJP .....
The day Scindia left Congress it had become inevitable for Pilot to left as well. Apparently any young talent has no future in Congress party.

Kumata

The day Scindia left Congress it had become inevitable for Pilot to left as well. Apparently any young talent has no future in Congress party.
Right and i am hearing that there is internal squabble between Bhai behen going on as well, the day queen bee is gone, its all done IMO ... Baba is not cut for politics and sister is more interested in seeing her 2 sons settles most probably... Moreover she think that her similiar looks to her grandma are enough....I mean.. how dump can one be...

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
Will definitely happen in Maharashtra eventually, could even happen in Jharkhand. Unlikely in Chhattisgarh and Punjab though.

Punjab may see a SAD Gvt after next elections.
Why not Chhattisgarh? What is wrong with Chhattisgarh BJP? :confused1:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles