Political galli gossip, misc & etc

Kumata

IMO , Rajasthan is gone and congress have resigned to fate. Just saw surjewala addressing press and his words usage was that of a lost cause person..

Not that his body language is always positive but still..... It s sunken shop.. i had hopes from scindia and pilot .. with them bailing out.. no hopes left in khnagress....

My biggest worry is lack of credible opposition to BJP .....

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
IMO , Rajasthan is gone and congress have resigned to fate. Just saw surjewala addressing press and his words usage was that of a lost cause person..

Not that his body language is always positive but still..... It s sunken shop.. i had hopes from scindia and pilot .. with them bailing out.. no hopes left in khnagress....

My biggest worry is lack of credible opposition to BJP .....
The day Scindia left Congress it had become inevitable for Pilot to left as well. Apparently any young talent has no future in Congress party.

Kumata

The day Scindia left Congress it had become inevitable for Pilot to left as well. Apparently any young talent has no future in Congress party.
Right and i am hearing that there is internal squabble between Bhai behen going on as well, the day queen bee is gone, its all done IMO ... Baba is not cut for politics and sister is more interested in seeing her 2 sons settles most probably... Moreover she think that her similiar looks to her grandma are enough....I mean.. how dump can one be...

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
Will definitely happen in Maharashtra eventually, could even happen in Jharkhand. Unlikely in Chhattisgarh and Punjab though.

Punjab may see a SAD Gvt after next elections.
Why not Chhattisgarh? What is wrong with Chhattisgarh BJP? :confused1:

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Well, you need something to work with if you want to topple a Gvt. BJP got absolutely wiped out in CHA after 3 back to back terms.

Can only hope that the local BJP has worked hard since 2018 and is in position to give a good fight in next elections - I cannot say what will happen in those elections.

But Chhatisgarh and Kerala are the only 2 states where I think Congress has a strong chance to form State Gvts by itself (along with Punjab, though less likely) - until the 2024 LS Polls.

In Tamil Nadu, they're little more than junior partners to DMK - but they have a shot over there as well.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Anti-incumbency was highest here. People were bored to see Raman Singh and the same leaders. Congress got near absolute majority here and is not working up to expectations but still they haven't made a big mistake so far.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
So what is latest....

Bakra katta ya bach gaya
Will take some time, but Republic currently insists that Gehlot only managed to gather up 84 MLA's to take to a resort.

That's wayyy less than he needs. Also depends what Pilot plans to do, he's stalling quite a bit, and whether he'd join BJP or form his own Party was always a question as well. But the situation is still hot I'd say.

sorcerer

Country flag
Shed more light on Kerala what is happening there?
Gold Smuggling racket busted.
A woman named Sapna is the main accused who works in the UAE consulate in the state capital
They have been using the diplomatic baggage to smuggle gold.not just once..but many times. it seems.
The principal secretary of Kerala is also a part and parcel of this network it seems.
plus when the gold was caught CM's office called the customs office and intervened to hush it up.

now. the whole case is under NIA with Doval sir looking after the affairs.
every hour Jihadi or the other is caught connected with the network.
If NIA can clean up the gold muggling network then Kerala can be salvaged big way.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles