Hindu Nationalist

Country flag

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Sachin Pilot arrived in Delhi with 25 MLAs

kaaleshwaar

Country flag
Brother. pls see rise in BJP vote share after Anti CAA riots, Shaheen Bagh. Look at the swing at BJP vote share.
This is what give BJP power.

Think deep.

This made me wonder what would've happened if the elections happened after NE Delhi Riots.
I made a estimation how the result would've looked like, please comment what you think.
Delhi Elections post riots.PNG

In my estimation, all Hindu Majority seats in Riot Affected district of NE Delhi swing to BJP, there is a 10000 Vote swing in east delhi and a 5000 vote swing in rest of delhi. I have taken the vote swing numbers quite conservatively, Manish Sisodia losing from Patparganj is the biggest loss.

Arihant

Country flag
In all this, some thing we must remember is that all these Pilots, Scindhia's are themselves dynasts
They are capable not like fake Gandhi and they knows that Gandhi's will never let them grow. We all know this. That's why eventhough mandate was for scindhia and pilot, they didn't become CM. It will hurt dumb owls future if they will do good as CM.
One more thing, if you think that Vadrain have more brain than owl baba then you will see in 2022 up election, she is equal or dumber than owl. Both brother, sister are fighting with each other. They are going to sink.

Global Defence

Articles